Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Advertising Highway design, making the server beautiful

Highway design, making the server beautiful

Let people know why they should visit your business or hire your services here.

Re: Highway design, making the server beautiful

Postby Endershack » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:21 am

ViHQ wrote:
Endershack wrote:i dont wanna be driving over sheep fur i prefer all concrete. plus a perfect road is supposed to be fresh smooth concrete with no bumps, not carpet smothered over concrete powder. the sound of those 2 blocks are not realistic.

When a street is just concrete, your eyes have nowhere to go. It's just one solid texture which is ugly.

Breaking up those textures gives the eyes something to do, so I'll have to disagree with you on that. Especially because we aren't building buildings IRL out of sheep fur..

What do you mean something to look at? It's a road regardless, you'll be going so fast it will be repetitive even with fmdiamonds pattern. You're right, we aren't building things irl out of sheep fur, so why would want that in a minecraft game?
OQIL 2019 1v1 Tournament: viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34138
<Mod ~Ender>
Former City Department Tier Evaluator
Department of Transportation Highway Committee
Admin of OQIL
1v1, 2v2, 3v3 Ironball Champion
iCentiPay Executive

Ironball Discord: https://discord.gg/mhWs3h

Postby Endershack » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:24 am

captain_2ds wrote:hmmm....how fast do these cars go btw?

With speed items, you can run faster than most cars.
2 people like this post.
<Mod ~Ender>
Admin of OQIL
iCentiPay Executive

Postby FMDIAMOND » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:20 am

Endershack wrote:
ViHQ wrote:
Endershack wrote:i dont wanna be driving over sheep fur i prefer all concrete. plus a perfect road is supposed to be fresh smooth concrete with no bumps, not carpet smothered over concrete powder. the sound of those 2 blocks are not realistic.

When a street is just concrete, your eyes have nowhere to go. It's just one solid texture which is ugly.

Breaking up those textures gives the eyes something to do, so I'll have to disagree with you on that. Especially because we aren't building buildings IRL out of sheep fur..

What do you mean something to look at? It's a road regardless, you'll be going so fast it will be repetitive even with fmdiamonds pattern. You're right, we aren't building things irl out of sheep fur, so why would want that in a minecraft game?

this is the stupidest remark I have ever seen, you got to be joking, in real life people arent blocks, people don't have wings, people cant drink potions and not die, people can 'heal eating food, people cant run faster because they hold an item, you continue because I will be here a while, anyway if you driving/walking along thousands of blocks, you know what im just not going to say anything, people like you ender are why this server looks like shit, im done explaining thing to people like you.
Endershack likes this post.
owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby Gerhard » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:27 pm

FMDIAMOND wrote:this is the stupidest remark I have ever seen, you got to be joking, in real life people arent blocks, people don't have wings, people cant drink potions and not die, people can 'heal eating food, people cant run faster because they hold an item, you continue because I will be here a while, anyway if you driving/walking along thousands of blocks, you know what im just not going to say anything, people like you ender are why this server looks like shit, im done explaining thing to people like you.

That wasn't very nice....
4 people like this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Volunteer Firefighter - Goose Creek Rural Fire Dept.
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby FMDIAMOND » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:01 am

Gerhard wrote:
FMDIAMOND wrote:this is the stupidest remark I have ever seen, you got to be joking, in real life people arent blocks, people don't have wings, people cant drink potions and not die, people can 'heal eating food, people cant run faster because they hold an item, you continue because I will be here a while, anyway if you driving/walking along thousands of blocks, you know what im just not going to say anything, people like you ender are why this server looks like shit, im done explaining thing to people like you.

it wasn't suppost to be, im sick of people like ender.
Veteran of HelloClan
#IMWITHBETA

Postby Endershack » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:09 am

FMDIAMOND wrote:
Gerhard wrote:

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean. Your behavior is very questionable for being unbanned just a week ago.
<Mod ~Ender>
Admin of OQIL
iCentiPay Executive

Postby FMDIAMOND » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:36 am

Endershack wrote:
FMDIAMOND wrote:]
Gerhard wrote:

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean. Your behavior is very questionable for being unbanned just a week ago.

So your going to play that card are you? I'm pissed because all you've done is said negative stuff about my design, im fine with negative, it's just all you do is leave constant biased opinions on my design, at least leave constrictive information not that crap
Veteran of HelloClan
#IMWITHBETA

Previous