Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Market Selling Other Crystal Bay Plot Financing

Crystal Bay Plot Financing

Postby MrSuperRed » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:50 am

Introduction
Are you having difficulty completing that payment for your dream Crystal Bay plot? Need that extra ounce of cash to complete an amazing shop that'll astound the HM shop market for the next few years? I'm here, to help you afford it!

Financial Aspect
I will be giving out loans from the range of F1,000 to F200,000 at a flat rate of 25% per month (or 6.25%/week).
You may take a maximum time of 2 months to pay back your owed amount to me.
As a collateral, I will be receiving the CB plot which you purchased in the event that you may have failed to pay back your loan.

Loan Application
Of course, nothing is too good to be true. Before you bid, I must verify that you are indeed an experienced player to a reasonable extent, and know what you're doing. Not a player whomst joined yesterday and wishes to buy bid on something he/she saw on the forums.I also am required by common sense to know information about the plot that I am investing in, or else it may get confusing :P . Please reply to this post filling in this application format, please and thank you.
Username/Nickname:
Net Worth (approximate):
Age on HelloMiners:
Auction Link (first row or near first row post auction):
Plot Letter/Number:

Once your application format has been completed, sent, received, and accepted I will personally contact you in-game and wrap up the loan process.

Once bidding, you reserve the right to say within your bid that you are getting, using, or received CBPF (Crystal Bay Plot Financing) money to fund your bid.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Unfortunately due to CB rules I have to wait 2 months since your initial winning of the plot in order for me to receive it in the form of a collateral -- I have clarified this fact with a moderator.

Crystal Bay Plot Financing is owned and operated by the Crystal Bay Property Holdings Corporation, owned by gbt2008642 and MrSuperRed
Hey!

GSNR Co. (25% equity owner)
SuperRed Inc. (100% equity owner)

"No one has changed the world by following what the world has told them to do" - some guy on tedx forget his name

Net Worth: 3m

Re: Crystal Bay Plot Financing

Postby SilverKnight » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:57 am

You're back? Yay
Silver 2017 :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke 2017 :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver 2017 :" Build in sol pls."
Luke 2017 :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver 2017 :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke 2017 :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

Postby MrSuperRed » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:39 pm

SilverKnight wrote:You're back? Yay

For a bit to get some CB properties and profit from CB-related stuff (aka this).
Hey!

"No one has changed the world by following what the world has told them to do" - some guy on tedx forget his name

Postby Jcava5 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 pm

lol

id like a 1M loan pls
3 people like this post.
IGN: Jcava5 or ~JC
Joined August 2013
Founder & Owner of Orubo
Owner of Sudbury

Postby MrSuperRed » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:22 am

Jcava5 wrote:lol

id like a 1M loan pls

If we can set an appropriate collateral then we can, talk to me in-game if you're interested.

(I know this is a joke, but I'm willing to consider it.)
Hey!

Postby CaptainAmerica » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:32 am

How to profit 101

Step 1:
Take loan of 200,000F (Or rob the government then thats it)

Step 2:
Win plot for less than 200,000F (130,000F etc.)

Step 3:
Dont pay back loan and give the 130,000F property back and keep 70,000F to yourself

Step 4:
Repeat!
3 people like this post.
Like • Succeededkiller likes this post.

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:47 pm

CaptainAmerica wrote:How to profit 101

Step 1:
Take loan of 200,000F (Or rob the government then thats it)

Step 2:
Win plot for less than 200,000F (130,000F etc.)

Step 3:
Dont pay back loan and give the 130,000F property back and keep 70,000F to yourself

Step 4:
Repeat!

Red i need a 200000f loan!
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Other than that a poor, hobo in a 3k debt