Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Market Selling Other [Crystal Bay] FRONT ROW - SOLD AUCTION COMPLETE

[Crystal Bay] FRONT ROW - SOLD AUCTION COMPLETE

Re: [Crystal Bay] - SOLD AUCTION COMPLETE.

Postby Dylad » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:33 pm

Marc wrote:A: blueshadow2002 and _MakiNishiKino - F78,200 - SOLD
B: JazzyDays - F50,255 - SOLD
C: SpartanPride7 and FlyingBurger - F250,000 - SOLD
D: MissileGamer - F115,000 - SOLD
E: opiny - F186,000 - SOLD
F: Sweggy and YourAverageName (F50,000) SOLD
G: KingOfCamels101 - F35,000- SOLD
H: SakuraHaruno29 and Gold___ F70,000 - SOLD

That concludes the Crystal Bay Front Row Buildings Auction. If you have your banners that will go on the top of the shop above the entrance, please submit them in a chest IN THE CORRECT ORDER on a region you own, and mail me the coordinates to them or when I am online.

Marc we have a little emergency with a Nazi rn...
Can you deal with that as well?
I told you what’s going on in skype if you want to look. It’s bad...
Just letting you know.
Aloha.

Postby Gold___ » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:50 pm

That concludes the Crystal Bay Front Row Buildings Auction. If you have your banners that will go on the top of the shop above the entrance, please submit them in a chest IN THE CORRECT ORDER on a region you own, and mail me the coordinates to them or when I am online.

Hey, they sees to be a typo. I won H for 70k with StlrsFan4. But he said he didn't want to do it anymore. So it goes to sweg and avg, but they already won F making it go to the 3rd highest bidder which were me and SakuraHaruno for 46k! anyways, i just saved a ton!
Like · Succeededkiller and ~Tedde like this post.

Player Since March 2016
Ign: Gold___
Current Bal: 39
Host of [Soon to be] 'The Price Is Right'

Postby Marc » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:07 pm

Gold___ wrote:Hey, they sees to be a typo. I won H for 70k with StlrsFan4. But he said he didn't want to do it anymore. So it goes to sweg and avg, but they already won F making it go to the 3rd highest bidder which were me and SakuraHaruno for 46k! anyways, i just saved a ton!

Hey,

I'm sorry but you're going to have to claim this plot. Unfortunately you can't back out of a deal as otherwise it affects the entire auction. If you can make arrangements with SakuraHaruno instead to purchase it at F70,000, you can do so. However the auction stays at F70,000.

Admin marc050301

“This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adherent to a simple set of rules. Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours"

- Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson - Cosmos a Spacetime Odyssey - Standing up in the Milky Way

Re: [Crystal Bay] FRONT ROW - SOLD AUCTION COMPLETE

Postby Sweg » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Has money been taken out of bals?
Tunnel likes this post.
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 450k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: AIS-=-=-=-=

Postby Multiexplode » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Building E is being split between me and opiny 50/50 (opiny and I can both confirm this). Just noting this before transactions are made tomorrow when people are being added to the buildings.

Postby Opiny » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Multiexplode wrote:

Building E is being split between me and opiny 50/50 (opiny and I can both confirm this). Just noting this before transactions are made tomorrow when people are being added to the buildings.

^^ i can confirm this is true
<ModOpiny>
An opiny is a wild creature that can only be tamed with bacon and pancakes.

Previous