Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Market Selling Businesses [Selling] Montego Bay Condo Complex

[Selling] Montego Bay Condo Complex

[Selling] Montego Bay Condo Complex

Postby xV1P3RZx » Mon May 18, 2020 6:57 pm

Hey Guys,

Today I am selling this hugh condo complex located in the new Camborough expansion right next to the future site of the Montego Bay University.

The plot is 61x30 in size and is in close proximity to the West Sea subway station, Camborough District portal and the Oppai District portal giving it a great location in one of the best cities on the server.

The building itself offers 10 large condo units which once furnished could be sold for around 12k each meaning a total sellout of 120k. Additionaly, the building has 4 ground floor shops which could be rented out to add additional value.

The asking price is currently F80,000. This gives the new owner a chance to make a nice profit from selling the condos as well as recieving rental income from the shops.

Co-ordiantes: X: 452 Z: 1816

If you have any questions, message me!
3 people like this post.

Re: [Selling] Montego Bay Condo Complex

Postby xV1P3RZx » Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 pm

Bump

Postby SilverKnight » Fri May 22, 2020 10:37 am

Bump
Silver :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver :" Build in sol pls."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

Baron of Coconut Beach
Find me ingame; I give away money regularly! :)

Postby ~Max » Fri May 22, 2020 12:50 pm

imo that’s not worth 80k
~Adu likes this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby xV1P3RZx » Fri May 22, 2020 2:17 pm

~Max wrote:imo that’s not worth 80k

What do you think it is worth then? I've looked at similar apartments and they have sold for around 10-12k each with some penthouses selling for up to F20,000.

I've tried to price this so whoever buys it is able to make money also. Even if you sold each unit for 10k you would make 20k profit just for selling all the units.

Postby ~Cookie » Fri May 22, 2020 2:57 pm

xV1P3RZx wrote:

What do you think it is worth then? I've looked at similar apartments and they have sold for around 10-12k each with some penthouses selling for up to F20,000.

I've tried to price this so whoever buys it is able to make money also. Even if you sold each unit for 10k you would make 20k profit just for selling all the units.

I don’t think anyone would be able to sell the apartments for 10k each though
~~o

Postby ~Adu » Fri May 22, 2020 3:19 pm

xV1P3RZx wrote:

Not be rude or somn but i would value that build at like Plot price + Mats + 20k at the max.
The problem is that i dont see the demand for penthouses and also the design is a little too simple for 80k to me.
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of Dubai
Owner of Veyron Group
Manager of North Helloclan
Networth: F1,000,000+
Player since 2015
Discord: Adu0123#7982

Connect with me: