Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Market Buying Other Villager Spawner


Villager Spawner

Villager Spawner

Postby AnimalAviator » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:03 am

Hi! I am looking for two reasonably priced spawners for villagers. It is a little trick as I am on when most people are not on. But this is what the forum is for!

Re: Villager Spawner

Postby HTN » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:37 pm

I don't think it's possible to buy villager spawners

If you bean spawneggs/safarinets, I might have a few
I can't get this damn thing to work.
Networth: 320K
Founder of HypedGroup/Monco/HerdCorp
HS Real Estate

Re: Villager Spawner

Postby richie_rich123 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:34 pm

You can’t set spawners to villagers. You can buy villager safari nets however and start a villager farm.
2 people like this post.
#ImWithBeta
Image
Mod richie_rich123 1700+ Honors
[17:11:36]:[HelpOp]Admin CommandoBeta:Wizards cannot fly without brooms, you muggle

Re: Villager Spawner

Postby AnimalAviator » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:26 pm

richie_rich123 wrote:You can’t set spawners to villagers. You can buy villager safari nets however and start a villager farm.

I don't really care what it is called. I just want a villager farm. I found some villager spawner eggs a while back, but have not heard of safari nets. I would love it if you could show me what you mean!

Re: Villager Spawner

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:26 pm

AnimalAviator wrote:
richie_rich123 wrote:You can’t set spawners to villagers. You can buy villager safari nets however and start a villager farm.

I don't really care what it is called. I just want a villager farm. I found some villager spawner eggs a while back, but have not heard of safari nets. I would love it if you could show me what you mean!

There are two different types of SafariNets. The single use SafariNets disappear after use, the reusable empties and can be reused.
They are crafted like so:

Image
Image

They allow players to capture mobs inside an egg. It means mobs can be sold on auction house (tell me if you don't know what that is) and mobs can be easily transferred from 1 place to another.

A tutorial is here if you still don't understand the concept:
https://youtu.be/EanNphQ_YDg
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: Villager Spawner

Postby AnimalAviator » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:59 am

Oh, ok. So, does anyone have a villager that they would be fine with me taking with a safari net for a little spare change? :D

Re: Villager Spawner

Postby ~Lero » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:42 pm

AnimalAviator wrote:Oh, ok. So, does anyone have a villager that they would be fine with me taking with a safari net for a little spare change? :D


I have 2 already in safari nets if you want. We'd just have to agree on a good price.

Re: Villager Spawner

Postby American_Gent » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:33 pm

Don't know if you already purchased some, but I have craploads of villagers.

I sell the nitwits for 99f, farmers for 220f, and all others for 199f.
Anglo-Saxon civilization has taught the individual to protect his own rights; American civilization will teach him to respect the rights of others.- William Jennings Bryan

American_Gent

Owner of General Products

Former Proud resident of Sycamore

Current Resident of the Grand city of Haven.

Re: Villager Spawner

Postby MrMPPG » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:50 pm

American_Gent wrote:Don't know if you already purchased some, but I have craploads of villagers.

I sell the nitwits for 99f, farmers for 220f, and all others for 199f.


I sell farmers for 100F and other villager for 20F
Image

Re: Villager Spawner

Postby HTN » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:40 pm

MrMPPG wrote:
American_Gent wrote:Don't know if you already purchased some, but I have craploads of villagers.

I sell the nitwits for 99f, farmers for 220f, and all others for 199f.


I sell farmers for 100F and other villager for 20F

Talk to me in game I want some
I can't get this damn thing to work.
Networth: 320K
Founder of HypedGroup/Monco/HerdCorp
HS Real Estate

Next