Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Introduce Yourself A Reintroduction of ZeekHM

A Reintroduction of ZeekHM

Are you new to the community? Come let us know who you are so we can welcome you to our server!

A Reintroduction of ZeekHM

Postby ZeekHM » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:44 am

Hi. I'm ZeekHM.

Ive been on the server for SIX YEARS now (Ive lost count of how many name changes ive done.) as either:

MikeSRichards (My first account), ZakaZeke, ZeekPlayzYT, ZeekPlayzMC, Zas2, ZeekYT, ZeekPlayzGamez, Zeek__, and ZeekHM.

How old are you? 12. Turning 13 in august.

What grade are you in? Mixed. I'm homeschooled.

What do you plan to do in HelloMiners? Starting HelloGeneral, a store in which some profits go to charity(Projects that help HM a lot!)

Have you been banned before? Twice. Once for advertising (Didn't realize that PM was advertising!) and once for lying/accusing a moderator (Don't ask.)

How much money do you have? As of this posting, 0.14 Cents. I'm selling all of my GSNR and other stocks.

What are you interested in real life? E-Sports and Video Making.

Describe your normal mood: Optimistic and Determined.

Where was your first apartment? I think it was in HelloClan Cities "West Side" (Now dead.).

Anyways, That's all.
2 people like this post.

Re: A Reintroduction of ZeekHM

Postby UnboxingGold » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:06 am

ZeekHM wrote:Hi. I'm ZeekHM.

Ive been on the server for SIX YEARS now (Ive lost count of how many name changes ive done.) as either:

MikeSRichards (My first account), ZakaZeke, ZeekPlayzYT, ZeekPlayzMC, Zas2, ZeekYT, ZeekPlayzGamez, Zeek__, and ZeekHM.

How old are you? 12. Turning 13 in august.

What grade are you in? Mixed. I'm homeschooled.

What do you plan to do in HelloMiners? Starting HelloGeneral, a store in which some profits go to charity(Projects that help HM a lot!)

Have you been banned before? Twice. Once for advertising (Didn't realize that PM was advertising!) and once for lying/accusing a moderator (Don't ask.)

How much money do you have? As of this posting, 0.14 Cents. I'm selling all of my GSNR and other stocks.

What are you interested in real life? E-Sports and Video Making.

Describe your normal mood: Optimistic and Determined.

Where was your first apartment? I think it was in HelloClan Cities "West Side" (Now dead.).

Anyways, That's all.

hellogeneral is already a company your going to have to change the name

Re: A Reintroduction of ZeekHM

Postby HulloMinrs » Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:33 am

Is it currently active? Who owns it? Have they been inactive?
Hello.