Forum

HelloMiners Forum Other Introduce Yourself I'm back!

I'm back!

Are you new to the community? Come let us know who you are so we can welcome you to our server!

I'm back!

Postby ~Headsup » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to let everyone know that after a year of complete inactivity, I am returning back to HelloMiners.

For those of you who don't remember me or first joined after I left, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Headsup46, or ~Headsup. I am 15 years old and am from South Carolina. I enjoy playing football and video games. My father is in the Air Force, meaning that I often move from one place to another. This really sucks because you make friends and then have to say goodbye to them for good and then go make more in a new place. Around July of last year, we were told that we were going to be moving all the way over to England in October. (The reason I went inactive) Saying this particular move hit me hard would be an understatement, as I not only left multiple best friends but also had to say goodbye to most of my family as well as my first dog who was too old and unfit for the travel.

Before I went inactive, I was the founder and co-owner of the company Torched, which at one point had locations in about 10-15 cities. (I believe only 2 exist now), as well as a few nice Gov. city plots. In the beginning, I mostly sold interior decor to help new players furnish their first apartments, hence the name. Later on, I began to expand what I sold to broaden my range of customers. I also often did demo jobs for many people.

I'm also going to profusely apologize for leaving no notice at all that I would be gone for a while. That was a big mistake that I made and it's something that I'm working on. Again, I'm extremely sorry about that.

Anyways, I'm happy to be back and active on the server! I'm super curious about how much it has changed in the past year. :D

It feels good to get all of that off my chest, by the way. lol
Dylad likes this post.
Headsup46 - HM player since October 2015

Founder and Co-owner of Torched

Net worth of 300k+

NOTE: Returned from yearlong inactivity July 17, 2019.

Re: I'm back!

Postby 4K606 » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:50 pm

Welcome back Headsup!
I saw your item on ah yesterday and I was like that name looks familiar. Great to have you back!.
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000