Forum

HelloMiners Forum Minecraft Questions & Answers questions still and contradiction


questions still and contradiction

Feel like asking something concerning the server or minecraft in general? Post here and someone will provide an answer.

questions still and contradiction

Postby chickenfarm7. » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:51 pm

Speaking to another mod, he couldn't answer one of my questions as he didn't know the answer, and wasn't my "probation manager". Never have I heard of having a probation manager, and I haven't been told who this is. Could someone confirm if this exists?


In addition Jcava said that a probation had nothing to do with me being perm banned again on my other question topic:
In conclusion, seeing as you proved you were not ready to be unbanned yet, whether you were on probation, your probation period, and you being informed of your probation are all irrelevant. None of this has or had any effect on the decision to ban you again and keep you banned.


Very contradictory to my ban topic:
Staff: Staff Decision
Banned Player(s): chickenfarm7
Reason for Ban: Breaking Probation and Ban Evading
Action Taken: Perm banned


Also nico could you still let me know what you found out please, thanks
But I do agree that it would still help if it was stated in the rules and I'm currently discussing this with the staff team. I think the mechanism of probation has been explained at some point but I do not know in which topic it was explained. I'll have to dig deeper into this issue - nico


Thanks
Chickenfarm
alfroda996 likes this post.
Proud to be:
- Owner of Cosmo bay
- Owner of Daily Demolition https://discord.gg/5xKgMTK
- Owner of Cosmo Construction (Soon to be revived)
- A member of HM since 15th Feb 2015

u̶n̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶8̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶
Banned again :F

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

  • Worth: £441 (£179 with sales)
  • Games owned: 60
  • Games played: 55 (91%)
  • Hours on record: 1,168.8h
Updated 14/09/20

Re: questions still and contradiction

Postby Jcava5 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:26 pm

Again, regardless of the fact it says you broke your probation, you demonstrated very clearly you were going to continue trolling and causing problems for the staff, just a few weeks after being unbanned. Whether it's called breaking probation, the wrong decision, or anything else, the fact remains that we don't want you unbanned still because you clearly haven't changed.
4 people like this post.
IGN: Jcava5 or ~JC
Server Admin
Founder & Owner of Orubo
Owner of Sudbury

Joined August 2013
Discord: Jcava5#6288

Re: questions still and contradiction

Postby chickenfarm7. » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:45 pm

Jcava5 wrote:Again, regardless of the fact it says you broke your probation, you demonstrated very clearly you were going to continue trolling and causing problems for the staff, just a few weeks after being unbanned. Whether it's called breaking probation, the wrong decision, or anything else, the fact remains that we don't want you unbanned still because you clearly haven't changed.


just go ahead keep changing your story and reasoning to keep me banned

what you want is irrelevant it is the server rules that decide punishments
Proud to be:
- Owner of Cosmo bay
- Owner of Daily Demolition https://discord.gg/5xKgMTK
- Owner of Cosmo Construction (Soon to be revived)
- A member of HM since 15th Feb 2015

u̶n̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶8̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶
Banned again :F

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

  • Worth: £441 (£179 with sales)
  • Games owned: 60
  • Games played: 55 (91%)
  • Hours on record: 1,168.8h
Updated 14/09/20

Re: questions still and contradiction

Postby Holaitsjas » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:32 pm

chickenfarm7. wrote:
Jcava5 wrote:Again, regardless of the fact it says you broke your probation, you demonstrated very clearly you were going to continue trolling and causing problems for the staff, just a few weeks after being unbanned. Whether it's called breaking probation, the wrong decision, or anything else, the fact remains that we don't want you unbanned still because you clearly haven't changed.


just go ahead keep changing your story and reasoning to keep me banned

what you want is irrelevant it is the server rules that decide punishments


The server rules which are made and executed by the same people who banned you, if you show intent to continue to break the rules, which in this case you do since you are a previous offender you will just be punished again.
~Jenipe
---------------
1st Prince of Montego Bay
Trial-Mod 4/30/20
Mod 9/1/20
City Department Lead
Discord: jayce#9445

Image

Re: questions still and contradiction

Postby chickenfarm7. » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:50 am

Holaitsjas wrote:
chickenfarm7. wrote:
Jcava5 wrote:Again, regardless of the fact it says you broke your probation, you demonstrated very clearly you were going to continue trolling and causing problems for the staff, just a few weeks after being unbanned. Whether it's called breaking probation, the wrong decision, or anything else, the fact remains that we don't want you unbanned still because you clearly haven't changed.


just go ahead keep changing your story and reasoning to keep me banned

what you want is irrelevant it is the server rules that decide punishments


The server rules which are made and executed by the same people who banned you, if you show intent to continue to break the rules, which in this case you do since you are a previous offender you will just be punished again.


but they executed based on rules that don't exist...
they cant make it up as they go along
Proud to be:
- Owner of Cosmo bay
- Owner of Daily Demolition https://discord.gg/5xKgMTK
- Owner of Cosmo Construction (Soon to be revived)
- A member of HM since 15th Feb 2015

u̶n̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶8̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶
Banned again :F

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

  • Worth: £441 (£179 with sales)
  • Games owned: 60
  • Games played: 55 (91%)
  • Hours on record: 1,168.8h
Updated 14/09/20

Re: questions still and contradiction

Postby ~Cookie » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:03 pm

chickenfarm7. wrote:
Holaitsjas wrote:
chickenfarm7. wrote:
just go ahead keep changing your story and reasoning to keep me banned

what you want is irrelevant it is the server rules that decide punishments


The server rules which are made and executed by the same people who banned you, if you show intent to continue to break the rules, which in this case you do since you are a previous offender you will just be punished again.


but they executed based on rules that don't exist...
they cant make it up as they go along

Sure they can
~~o
Discord: XL_Cookie#4364

Re: questions still and contradiction

Postby Stlrsfan4 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:11 pm

Dude don't you have a life or something...
4 people like this post.
Stlrsfan4
President & CEO, Vinura, LLC.
CEO & Co-Founder, Citadel Infrastructure Co.
"The sky's not the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
Image

Re: questions still and contradiction

Postby chickenfarm7. » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:30 pm

Stlrsfan4 wrote:Dude don't you have a life or something...


no
Proud to be:
- Owner of Cosmo bay
- Owner of Daily Demolition https://discord.gg/5xKgMTK
- Owner of Cosmo Construction (Soon to be revived)
- A member of HM since 15th Feb 2015

u̶n̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶8̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶
Banned again :F

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

  • Worth: £441 (£179 with sales)
  • Games owned: 60
  • Games played: 55 (91%)
  • Hours on record: 1,168.8h
Updated 14/09/20

Re: questions still and contradiction

Postby chickenfarm7. » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:12 pm

can i get a proper answer yet to these questions ty
Proud to be:
- Owner of Cosmo bay
- Owner of Daily Demolition https://discord.gg/5xKgMTK
- Owner of Cosmo Construction (Soon to be revived)
- A member of HM since 15th Feb 2015

u̶n̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶8̶ ̶m̶o̶n̶t̶h̶s̶
Banned again :F

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

  • Worth: £441 (£179 with sales)
  • Games owned: 60
  • Games played: 55 (91%)
  • Hours on record: 1,168.8h
Updated 14/09/20

Re: questions still and contradiction

Postby natedogg723 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:59 pm

chickenfarm7. wrote:can i get a proper answer yet to these questions ty


yes man, its called "The Common Sense Rule", I'm pretty sure multiple people have explained this to you but probation falls under common sense, knowing you couldn't get in trouble again was "common sense" if you were on probation... also your point abt the probationary officer is so stupid anyways.. like what would he do drug test you? all probation really meant was if you get in trouble again we are gonna be harsh about your punishment, and clearly they were.
"Work for a cause, not an applause" -Unknown

Next