Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report Bugs / Problems Warp C ZHCPLOT wrongfully evicted

Warp C ZHCPLOT wrongfully evicted

Found a bug? Can you recreate it? If so, tell us here so we can fix it.

Re: Warp C ZHCPLOT wrongfully evicted

Postby cmvo » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:08 am

My building doesn’t fit in in YOUR eyes. Requesting official staff response regarding my report on this.
Message me for start-up funding and investment opportunities!

Postby StickMan » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:43 am

It’s ultimately his city tho, if he doesn’t want hollow scaffolding and it’s against his eyesore rules, you should’ve fixed it :roll:
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: StickMan#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby cmvo » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:33 am

It’s not his city, it’s a government city. I was never told to fix the outer design, merely finish it, and ultimately with clearer eyesore rules, it’d have been different.

Postby Gerhard » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:27 am

Just and FYI, an official manager of HC City replied so that may be deemed an official response....a mod told you the other day that it was legal and was an eyesore. Just because LA has these buildings, in their INDUSTRIAL DISTRICT, NOT THE MAIN CITY, does not give you ANY RIGHT to put it in HelloClan City.
Cheerios32 likes this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby cmvo » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:30 pm

No, this is a report on said player so staff needs to respond. Bright also reneged on his statement, saying he’d look into it fully and revise eyesore rules because he realized there was a gray area. I also fully believe that due to the nature of what is being claimed by both parties, a simple extension and full explanation of what needs to be done is fair. Otherwise it seems I’m being punished for taking architectural cues from the city I live in.

Previous