Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report Bugs / Problems Warp C ZHCPLOT wrongfully evicted

Warp C ZHCPLOT wrongfully evicted

Found a bug? Can you recreate it? If so, tell us here so we can fix it.

Re: Warp C ZHCPLOT wrongfully evicted

Postby ~Baz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:31 am

cmvo wrote:I’m actually not obligated to make floors, eyesores handle the outside of buildings. There is windows, it’s an open air skeletal concept. Sorry if they don’t have that where you’re from, but i’m from Los Angeles and we have quite a few.

Well, it's been an eyesore for 4 weeks so you have had 4 weeks to either fight for it or fix it.

Postby cmvo » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:44 am

As I’ve said, how was I supposed to know it wasn’t okay? You had on the sign (please finish by xxx) and in my mind I had finished. If anything this is on me not understanding what you wrote, which in turn leads to you needing to fix the way you explain things. If you had told me what to fix, it would have been done.
Message me for start-up funding and investment opportunities!

Postby Gerhard » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:41 pm

The rules wrote:This is a rule that applies to Government cities only. Of all the buildings that are built there, we expect that they fit into the city and look nice. We don't expect everyone to build architectural masterpieces only, but we do expect everyone to build things that we can look at without our eyes being burnt out. Staffmemberss decide whether a building is an eyesore or not. If a building is deemed an eyesore, a sign will be placed on the plot, notifying the player that they have two weeks to change the building. Additionally, the player will receive an in-game mail, and staff will try to contact the player over the forums. If the player fails to improve the building sufficiently, the building will be taken down, and the plot will be sold to the Government

And by what we have looked like, yours does not fit into the city, therefore you were legally evicted.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:49 pm

Gerhard wrote:
The rules wrote:This is a rule that applies to Government cities only. Of all the buildings that are built there, we expect that they fit into the city and look nice. We don't expect everyone to build architectural masterpieces only, but we do expect everyone to build things that we can look at without our eyes being burnt out. Staffmemberss decide whether a building is an eyesore or not. If a building is deemed an eyesore, a sign will be placed on the plot, notifying the player that they have two weeks to change the building. Additionally, the player will receive an in-game mail, and staff will try to contact the player over the forums. If the player fails to improve the building sufficiently, the building will be taken down, and the plot will be sold to the Government

And by what we have looked like, yours does not fit into the city, therefore you were legally evicted.

You're eyes aren't burnt out right now hopefully therefore I think it's actually ok xD.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby cmvo » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:59 pm

Well, I’d like to once again remind you that I live in a city that has a mixture of my style AND traditional buildings, which means I DIDNT KNOW THAT WASNT OKAY. If the sign had changed from make progress/complete design to add windows, once I had finished the structure, it would have been done. But it wasn’t, so I concluded I was done.

Postby 4K606 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:24 pm

cmvo wrote:Well, I’d like to once again remind you that I live in a city that has a mixture of my style AND traditional buildings, which means I DIDNT KNOW THAT WASNT OKAY. If the sign had changed from make progress/complete design to add windows, once I had finished the structure, it would have been done. But it wasn’t, so I concluded I was done.

"I DIDNT KNOW THAT WASNT OK"
1st off this was an eyesored building, that warrants that it wasnt an ok design.

2nd- There are no hollow, windowless
skyscrapers in la la land because then it would violate city code. (saftey risk)

3rd- If you didnt get a full explanation to why this was eyesored you should of asked a city manager asking why they believe this is an eyesore so you can fix it, all of them would tell you why and how you should of fix it.
2 people like this post.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby cmvo » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:46 pm

Okay, I don’t know how I can make this anymore clear:

I didn’t know to ask for an explanation because the sign said finish design.

They put that up before I finished the current structure, so I didn’t know it was for that.

Hollow is not something I can be evicted for; however there is definitely windowless buildings in Los Angeles.

Postby ~Baz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:03 pm

cmvo wrote:Okay, I don’t know how I can make this anymore clear:

I didn’t know to ask for an explanation because the sign said finish design.

They put that up before I finished the current structure, so I didn’t know it was for that.

Hollow is not something I can be evicted for; however there is definitely windowless buildings in Los Angeles.

for the city's standards, that was not a finished design

Postby cmvo » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:44 am

The city standards are not clear- I followed the eyesore rules to a T. Show me where I didn’t?

Postby ~Baz » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:03 am

cmvo wrote:The city standards are not clear- I followed the eyesore rules to a T. Show me where I didn’t?

Your building doesn't fit in, therefore it is an eyesore. End of conversation requesting a topic lock, this is getting way out of hand.

PreviousNext