Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report Bugs / Problems Warp C ZHCPLOT wrongfully evicted

Warp C ZHCPLOT wrongfully evicted

Found a bug? Can you recreate it? If so, tell us here so we can fix it.

Warp C ZHCPLOT wrongfully evicted

Postby cmvo » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:03 pm

Hey staff, I was wrongfully evicted from zhcplot in warp c. The reasons for wrongful eviction are as follows:

I sold the plot to another person, which under standard city eviction rules to prevent someone from getting screwed by a short eviction timer, would reset the timer. They sold it back to me later in the week when I decided I wanted to use it, which would have reset my eviction timer.

I was told to finish the building- can I not have a unique design with no windows that’s just a frame? Call it industrial design. There’s no eyesore rules about not having windows, it is most definitely three dimensional as there is flowing spaces in and out of the building.

I was also never sent a mail the last time when I bought it again and it was re-noticed. I did see the sign, but unless I’m mistaken about the eviction rules, I am entitled to a /mail as well. It was also very vague, being as “Please complete design by xxx time” and as far as I’m concerned, my design was completed.

Thanks for the cooperation!
Message me for start-up funding and investment opportunities!

Re: Warp C ZHCPLOT wrongfully evicted

Postby Cheerios32 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:41 am

So here's the thing: eyesores aren't reset when a plot is sold unless the city owners make a concession. Why? Because otherwise I could build a huge dirt obelisk on a plot, then repeatedly donate it to a friend of mine who was colluding and then get it back, making it unevictable, thus leaving this poor city owner with said giant dirt obelisk ruining the whole city and then being able to do nothing about it.
2 people like this post.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby cmvo » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:02 pm

Okay, the entire rest of my points were ignored.

Postby ~Baz » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:04 pm

Here is a picture of the eyesore on Aug. 8th
here is a picture of the eyesore today
no progress was made for 2 weeks means that this is a ligament evection.
JrcJames likes this post.

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:15 pm

~Baz wrote:Here is a picture of the eyesore on Aug. 8th
here is a picture of the eyesore today
no progress was made for 2 weeks means that this is a ligament evection.

But following standard eviction rules, you must be notified via signs and also mailed in game before evicted, via topic that's passed by the city dept. Was this done?
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby cmvo » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:50 pm

I never received the mail, I believe they sent the mail to the previous owner. I also want to state that the sign said “finish the design by xxx” not “make progress by xxx” and in my eyes, that is my completed design. It’s based off skeletal buildings and the modern open air architecture of LA, where I live, and had there been more clarification regarding what they wanted me to do rather than just “finish the design” I would have done so.

Postby ~Baz » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:14 pm

cmvo wrote:I never received the mail, I believe they sent the mail to the previous owner. I also want to state that the sign said “finish the design by xxx” not “make progress by xxx” and in my eyes, that is my completed design. It’s based off skeletal buildings and the modern open air architecture of LA, where I live, and had there been more clarification regarding what they wanted me to do rather than just “finish the design” I would have done so.

here is the logs

[13:32:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ?????????????? Region Info ??????????????
[13:32:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Region: zhcplot (type=cuboid, priority=0)
[13:32:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Flags: (none)
[13:32:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] city (parent, priority=0)
[13:32:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ?zhcplot
[13:32:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Owners: cmvo*, Thesterninator*
[13:32:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Members: ASmallPriceToPay*
[13:32:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Bounds: (-186,0,-364) -> (-173,255,-350)
[13:32:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] Any names suffixed by * are 'last seen names' and may not be up to date.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[13:32:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] cmvo has been sent the following mail:
[13:32:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [__Baz] Your plot zhcplot has been eyesored. Please visit the sign infront and fix the problems or face evection.

these where made 7/24
then on August 6th, I get a discord from stern

Justinsue08/06/2019
So super embarrassing but I’m trapped out of town due to flight cancellation and won’t be able to make it home until late tomorrow night which is when an eyesore of mine in the city would expire. I’d planned on finishing it today but here I am trapped. Is there any way to extend the notice?

so I extended the eyesore
to August 20th, where there was still no progress made
it has been the same amount of progress since July 24th.
you where still an owner, therefore, it is still your responsibility.
JrcJames likes this post.

Postby cmvo » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:44 pm

So you’re claiming it is my responsibility to read your mind and adhere to generalized standards which I’m supposed to what, pull out of my ass? I didn’t know what you wanted me to do with the building. It said to finish the design.
2 people like this post.

Postby ~Baz » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:44 am

cmvo wrote:So you’re claiming it is my responsibility to read your mind and adhere to generalized standards which I’m supposed to what, pull out of my ass? I didn’t know what you wanted me to do with the building. It said to finish the design.

no floors and no windows are considered an eyesore. That should be obvious.

Postby cmvo » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:29 am

I’m actually not obligated to make floors, eyesores handle the outside of buildings. There is windows, it’s an open air skeletal concept. Sorry if they don’t have that where you’re from, but i’m from Los Angeles and we have quite a few.

Next