Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report Bugs / Problems Was Evicted Incorrectly/Unknowingly

Was Evicted Incorrectly/Unknowingly

Found a bug? Can you recreate it? If so, tell us here so we can fix it.

Was Evicted Incorrectly/Unknowingly

Postby Diamond_soul1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:12 am

So I was off for about a month/month and a half, and come back to find that one of my buildings has been demolished and the plot is no longer mine. I received no mail stating I was evicted, and there was no forum posting stating as such either. This occurred in dome city the plot is the one immediately to the left once you exit the airport. The plot was purchased from player noobshoot, and I had a store built there. I had over 5 full double chests of steak as well as many other things, cow heads, wine, other foods, etc, that I had in there as it was a steak house.. I would like to know if i can get my plot/materials/stuff back.

Re: Was Evicted Incorrectly/Unknowingly

Postby ~Doodle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:35 am

Diamond_soul1 wrote:So I was off for about a month/month and a half, and come back to find that one of my buildings has been demolished and the plot is no longer mine. I received no mail stating I was evicted, and there was no forum posting stating as such either. This occurred in dome city the plot is the one immediately to the left once you exit the airport. The plot was purchased from player noobshoot, and I had a store built there. I had over 5 full double chests of steak as well as many other things, cow heads, wine, other foods, etc, that I had in there as it was a steak house.. I would like to know if i can get my plot/materials/stuff back.

I will look into this.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Doodle » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:37 am

~Doodle wrote:
Diamond_soul1 wrote:So I was off for about a month/month and a half, and come back to find that one of my buildings has been demolished and the plot is no longer mine. I received no mail stating I was evicted, and there was no forum posting stating as such either. This occurred in dome city the plot is the one immediately to the left once you exit the airport. The plot was purchased from player noobshoot, and I had a store built there. I had over 5 full double chests of steak as well as many other things, cow heads, wine, other foods, etc, that I had in there as it was a steak house.. I would like to know if i can get my plot/materials/stuff back.

I will look into this.

What is your IGN and what is the name of the plot you owned?
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby d0dleysvrz » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:52 am

We are looking into the issue and what went wrong.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:32 pm

The issue has been resolved
Cheerios32 likes this post.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.