Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report Bugs / Problems bug ughhh im pissed

bug ughhh im pissed

Found a bug? Can you recreate it? If so, tell us here so we can fix it.

bug ughhh im pissed

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:31 am

the ip for the build server I keep putting in mc and deleting and putting it again and everything (build.hellominers.com) but it is always sending me to the main server! WELPP!!!!
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Re: bug ughhh im pissed

Postby SpartanPride7 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:51 am

Try this IP:

66.70.180.228:25567

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:12 am

lol it worked spartan is a G :P
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:14 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:lol it worked spartan is a G :P

Static IP's are always a pain if you are running multiple servers, all from the same location with similar connections. Its even more of a pain when you are server hosting and every time you start up your server, the static IP takes 5 minutes to activate. Wherever you can, use the numerical IP's, especially when you are working on a development server.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Cheerios32 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:52 pm

~Doodle wrote:

Static IP's are always a pain if you are running multiple servers, all from the same location with similar connections. Its even more of a pain when you are server hosting and every time you start up your server, the static IP takes 5 minutes to activate. Wherever you can, use the numerical IP's, especially when you are working on a development server.

I mean I'd be hard pressed to call build server "development" but still that's about right (except they're called URL's not static IP's, a static IP is an IP that is never changed by your ISP, which is required for a DNS record to exist for your ip address.)

EDIT: Grammar mistake
Last edited by Cheerios32 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Doodle likes this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:
~Doodle wrote:

I mean I'd be hard pressed to call build server "development" but still that's about right (except they're called URL's not static IP's, a static IP is an IP that is never changed by your ISP, which is required for a DNS record to exist for your ip address.

Cheers for the correction. I wasn't talking about build being a development server, I was referring to my own development server.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!