Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report Bugs / Problems [Problem] What is happening with the suburbs?

[Problem] What is happening with the suburbs?

Found a bug? Can you recreate it? If so, tell us here so we can fix it.

[Problem] What is happening with the suburbs?

Postby ~Weather » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:38 pm

Hello! Today I am informing/suggesting/reporting that the server suburbs (/warp s) is currently dead and maybe we should do something? Seeing this is one of the busiest areas of the server for new players, its a MAJOR problem that nothing is being done to sell out the plots that have been sitting there for a year+ now. People want to encourage new players to stay and see server growth, yet nothing gets done with the suburbs as eviction signs still sit there from like 2015 from Spav. I've messaged Marc and Spart about this in the past and nothing I know of has been done, so here I am turning it to the forums. This will be the SECOND time I have reported this issue on the forums. I will yet again, offer to help run or manage the suburbs as I have time and time again. Hope this gets somewhere and something can be done.

~Weather

Original suggestion from a long time ago: https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.p ... it=suburbs
3 people like this post.
Net Worth - 1M+

Re: [Problem] What is happening with the suburbs?

Postby Tesseract » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:07 pm

I think Steedz and scoobers28 might be working on it as they have already worked on nearby cities of HC.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby ~Weather » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:07 pm

Laccase wrote:I think Steedz and scoobers28 might be working on it as they have already worked on nearby cities of HC.

Never heard or seen any posts on that... :?
Dylad likes this post.
Net Worth - 1M+

Postby Dylad » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:01 am

Laccase wrote:I think Steedz and scoobers28 might be working on it as they have already worked on nearby cities of HC.

No, mods are assigned cities, you don’t just go out and say huh guys let’s just do this one for fun...
The person in charge is either gone or hasn’t been working on it at all. 10/10 communication.
HelloMiners Introduction Manager
=======================================================================================
Networth - 400k
Owner Of- Prism Builders LLC
Owner Of- The Prism Journal-Your #1 News Source!

Postby Rodney » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:04 am

When it was rebuilt in 2016 Marc and spav were in charge of it. Marc let spav manage it until his demotion. After that, tunnel was in charge I believe but she recently resigned so no one is managing it right now but I can bring it up and ask some mods and some trials if they are interested.
5 people like this post.
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Postby Tesseract » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:18 am

Dylad wrote:

No, mods are assigned cities, you don’t just go out and say huh guys let’s just do this one for fun...
The person in charge is either gone or hasn’t been working on it at all. 10/10 communication.

I never meant to lie to others. Don't assume other people's actions.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby Dylad » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:29 am

Laccase wrote:
Dylad wrote:

I never meant to lie to others. Don't assume other people's actions.

?
Holy shit read... I was talking about staff not going out and doing/managing another city... Dramatic.
SilverKnight likes this post.
HelloMiners Introduction Manager
=======================================================================================
Networth - 400k
Owner Of- Prism Builders LLC
Owner Of- The Prism Journal-Your #1 News Source!

Postby _UltraPro_ » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:33 am

Staff are working on deciding who would be the best fit to run the suburbs currently. I might apply personally; but a decision will be made in the coming days and the suburbs will be revived.

With this new manager, expect a lot of plot auctions.
2 people like this post.
Image Image

Postby ~Weather » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:13 pm

_UltraPro_ wrote:Staff are working on deciding who would be the best fit to run the suburbs currently. I might apply personally; but a decision will be made in the coming days and the suburbs will be revived.

With this new manager, expect a lot of plot auctions.

Update?
Net Worth - 1M+

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:20 pm

WEATHER2DAY wrote:Hello! Today I am informing/suggesting/reporting that the server suburbs (/warp s) is currently dead and maybe we should do something? Seeing this is one of the busiest areas of the server for new players, its a MAJOR problem that nothing is being done to sell out the plots that have been sitting there for a year+ now. People want to encourage new players to stay and see server growth, yet nothing gets done with the suburbs as eviction signs still sit there from like 2015 from Spav. I've messaged Marc and Spart about this in the past and nothing I know of has been done, so here I am turning it to the forums. This will be the SECOND time I have reported this issue on the forums. I will yet again, offer to help run or manage the suburbs as I have time and time again. Hope this gets somewhere and something can be done.

~Weather

Original suggestion from a long time ago: viewtopic.php?f=190&t=24655&hilit=suburbs

Ill see about checking for plots to be evicted later today.
~Weather likes this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Next