Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player Evidence for Simpletutorials Ban

Evidence for Simpletutorials Ban

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: Evidence for Simpletutorials Ban

Postby aoc102 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:04 pm

The economy is already so fucking done this would have been a great sendoff.

Postby Sir_Binary » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:30 pm

PoipleBear wrote:According to HM's own guidelines, isn't this case only a 1 month ban?
"If there is a glitch with a plugin or aspect of the server that can lead to an unfair advantage for a player, report it immediately to staff. If it is not reported and instead abused for ones benefits, the player will be banned based on the duping punishment."
Duping:
A 1 month ban, and the player loses all their items, property, and money.
So isn't it only a 1 month ban?

I mean it's kinda undeserved if the ban was just based on the fact he got a lot of money out of something really dumb the server forgot to patch. this is essentially exploiting, so yeah this should be done in accordance with the rules. simpletutorials seemed like a nice guy without bad intentions and I think he just figured out how to make money like a smartass ;)
if you got a job and it's not on https://www.confine.cf/
then that is very bad and mean
just do it I mean it's free like you're not losing anything are you? there's no point in not doing it really I mean it seems a bit silly

sub to my yt rn or you owe me F10k
https://www.youtube.com/sirbinary

alternatively send a really nice msg to my discord
sirbinary#7593

Postby ayalaandtal » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:34 am

he was really nice to me and he does not deserve this.
its not his fault that the server had a glitch.
I'm sure a lest 50% of the players would have done the same.

#unbanSimpletutorials!

Postby MrSuperRed » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:25 am

ayalaandtal wrote:he was really nice to me and he does not deserve this.
its not his fault that the server had a glitch.
I'm sure a lest 50% of the players would have done the same.

#unbanSimpletutorials!

The common-sense rule triumphs any argument, the guy literally joined and spawned in 50 trillion forsals, then offered to give it out to people and destroy our entire server. Those kinds of actions should easily be permanently banned.

I'd understand if he just got the money as a joke then did nothing afterwards. A one month ban would satisfy that, but offering to give it to people and abusing his balance should be treated as a threat to the server.
Hey!

"No one has changed the world by following what the world has told them to do" - some guy on tedx forget his name

Net Worth: 2193019501m

Postby ~Adu » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:21 am

Sir_Binary wrote:
PoipleBear wrote:According to HM's own guidelines, isn't this case only a 1 month ban?
"If there is a glitch with a plugin or aspect of the server that can lead to an unfair advantage for a player, report it immediately to staff. If it is not reported and instead abused for ones benefits, the player will be banned based on the duping punishment."
Duping:
A 1 month ban, and the player loses all their items, property, and money.
So isn't it only a 1 month ban?

I mean it's kinda undeserved if the ban was just based on the fact he got a lot of money out of something really dumb the server forgot to patch. this is essentially exploiting, so yeah this should be done in accordance with the rules. simpletutorials seemed like a nice guy without bad intentions and I think he just figured out how to make money like a smartass ;)

Had he reported the issue to a staff member instead of giving out a million to everyone, he could have been innocent but obviously since he did abuse the glitch he gets a ban
MrSuperRed likes this post.
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of Dubai
Owner of Veyron Group
Manager of North Helloclan
Networth: F1,500,000+
Player since 2015
Discord: Adu0123#7982

Connect with me:

Previous