Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] d0dleysvrz


[Report] d0dleysvrz

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby ViHQ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:10 pm

~Bloom wrote:
ViHQ wrote:
~Arctic wrote:u can buy back shares irl

Pretty sure they need to make an offer on it, it's quite literally his property.


If your a rogue director or performing poorly companies can force you to sell shares.


That has to be explicitly stated with detailed guidelines for them to be able to do that, they must define what counts as preforming poorly.
Owner/Ceo of Gridlock Incorporated.
Proud Knight of the Kingdom of Haven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since 2014, message me on here or ingame, or on my discord anytime.

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby ~Bloom » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:13 pm

That being said above ^

If Dome wished to use this excuse they’d have to provide all of their relevant information, so can we see the original contract that came with the shares?
Image


CEO of WonderWorld Parks & Resorts. Hellominers Largest Theme Park Project

Check out our forum topic!
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34296

Networth 5.4 Million

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby d0dleysvrz » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:30 pm

I was waiting when this would pop up.
Let me just point out to you to not make bad decisions just due to the fact that i fired you and am buying back your shares, as presumably this topic's motivation comes from that.

Let's start by saying it's quite amusing you report me.

So first of all, we have been doing buybacks on the market ever since we were registered with the HMCSM. They were strict on their rules yet buybacks have always been a thing we did to both re-invest as to redistribute shares that we deemed not put to good use (Like inactive shareholders or ones that don't really do much apart from cashing).

Also in real life it is very much a thing to buyback shares.
Image

As to a couple of days ago we've had this very conversation on Discord about this very topic.
You know the chat where you kept on trying to prove your point while i kept maintaining that you were fired due to obviously different reasons than you were trying to point out to me.

So first off i announce to you that we are buying back your shares, which you wanted proper compensation for.
Image

And about here you tell me that it's not an issue that we are doing so, as, presumably seeing as the chat went quite fast due to the fact that i hadn't even send my message that was supposed to come after it before you answered "That's not an issue".
Image

By this we by all means do have your consent to buyback these shares even if we weren't allowed to.

Code: Select all
When looking at reference to the rules, it is not specifically stated you cannot forcefully sell somebody else's property to yourself. However, I found the following in the Server and Forum rules:

The rule states that not everything is covered in the rules so use common sense and ask staff when in doubt. So as any smart fellow would do, if you google weather it is legal to sell someone else's property, the answer obviously comes up with a no unless it is co-owned where different rules apply. Also as stated above, I have contact a staff member and they have created the verdict that it is not legal.

Due to this, I am reporting d0dleysvrz for stealing, as it is the only rule which covers forcefully taking ownership of my property. As the rules state:

It is 1 day ban for every F100 stolen. With my ownership of 14 shares, or 7%, the values will constantly change. I am going to use the closest update in share value to the first time d0dleysvrz said they were buying my shares. It is as follows:

With 14 shares, each valued at F7,463.42 each, this totals F104,487.88 in value. With the rules stating 1 day ban per F100 stolen, if we divide the total value by 100, it shall give us the days allocated, which is 1,044.8788, rounding down to 1,044.

To summarise, the rules state nothing against forcefully selling somebody else's property however under the common sense rule, we can see it would not sound like something that is ok to do, and we have had a staff member to verify it. The total value of the shares are F104,487.88 which equates to 1,044 days for stealing.


Let me point out to you it is not a physical item that's being bought back and that HM does not have specified rules on shares and assets, and that should not be put on me because these rules weren't correctly in place.

Code: Select all
The rule states that not everything is covered in the rules so use common sense and ask staff when in doubt. So as any smart fellow would do, if you google weather it is legal to sell someone else's property, the answer obviously comes up with a no unless it is co-owned where different rules apply. Also as stated above, I have contact a staff member and they have created the verdict that it is not legal.


You're trying to tell me that asking one staff member, mod even for that part, if something is illegal without giving the proper background story and he sais yes that it's law? I'm sorry but it hasn't worked like that like ever.

Also to further put down this report, the transaction has not even yet been done and he is already reporting me for it.
This might be because this report was made in a rush to just harass me due to the fact stated earlier.

If staff would like to further investigate the matter I will be available to make statements or comments on staff questions via discord: itsd0dley#0644
4 people like this post.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.
Image
Image

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby Egor » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:46 pm

Unless the Dome rules specifically say that he can do that, he has no right. Just my opinion.

For professional opinion ask Amoni.
5 people like this post.
Image

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby chickenfarm7. » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:49 pm

~Doodle wrote: The total value of the shares are F104,487.88 which equates to 1,044 days for stealing.

thats a long time

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby UnboxingGold » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:42 am

Egor wrote:Unless the Dome rules specifically say that he can do that, he has no right. Just my opinion.

For professional opinion ask Amoni.


he 100 percent has a right this is something real business do all the time

if we are to simulate a stock market on this server buying back shares from a shareholder is something that i believe all companies should be allowed to

if not then we gotta just ban the stock market which i wouldn't think would be a good idea

maybe in the future had a regulations and rules in place to govern how a buy back would take place

this is something where it needs to have all aspects to stocks or nothing at all


just my 2 cents

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:53 am

UnboxingGold wrote:
Egor wrote:Unless the Dome rules specifically say that he can do that, he has no right. Just my opinion.

For professional opinion ask Amoni.


he 100 percent has a right this is something real business do all the time

if we are to simulate a stock market on this server buying back shares from a shareholder is something that i believe all companies should be allowed to

if not then we gotta just ban the stock market which i wouldn't think would be a good idea

maybe in the future had a regulations and rules in place to govern how a buy back would take place

this is something where it needs to have all aspects to stocks or nothing at all


just my 2 cents


The problem is DOME has no rule of information stating they do buybacks forcefully. Furthermore, since there is nothing saying they can in the discord, I've asked staff and they've said it's not legal to take someone else's property, hence the report. It's confusing but let's wait for a staff desicion.

I'm liking the discussions guys!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby President_KK » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:58 am

Ok look.
D0dleysvrz came and asked me if we on the HMCSM would allow such a thing
the answer is yes! If there is a rouge director or inactive shareholders a company can buy back the person stock, at current value and leaving them a message why. It has and can be done if there is a good reason.
HMSEC rules for stocks say it can be done! if and when notice is given.
alfroda996 likes this post.
President_KK
His Excellent Vice President of Ashford is me

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)



Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:39 am

President_KK wrote:Ok look.
D0dleysvrz came and asked me if we on the HMCSM would allow such a thing
the answer is yes! If there is a rouge director or inactive shareholders a company can buy back the person stock, at current value and leaving them a message why. It has and can be done if there is a good reason.
HMSEC rules for stocks say it can be done! if and when notice is given.


DOME is not part of the HMCSM...
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:18 am

~Doodle wrote:
President_KK wrote:Ok look.
D0dleysvrz came and asked me if we on the HMCSM would allow such a thing
the answer is yes! If there is a rouge director or inactive shareholders a company can buy back the person stock, at current value and leaving them a message why. It has and can be done if there is a good reason.
HMSEC rules for stocks say it can be done! if and when notice is given.


DOME is not part of the HMCSM...

DOME was at one point, and staff agreed long ago that any issues that came up regarding the stock market and shares wouldnt be handled by HM staff unless it was very extreme cases.

PreviousNext