Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] d0dleysvrz

[Report] d0dleysvrz

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

[Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:17 pm

Hi there.

Not too long back, I was informed by d0dleysvrz that my 14 shares (7%) ownership in DOME Inc. was to be forcefully bought back as said here:

After consulting with a staff member, they concluded they didn't think forcefully selling somebody's property was legal as said here:

When looking at reference to the rules, it is not specifically stated you cannot forcefully sell somebody else's property to yourself. However, I found the following in the Server and Forum rules:

The rule states that not everything is covered in the rules so use common sense and ask staff when in doubt. So as any smart fellow would do, if you google weather it is legal to sell someone else's property, the answer obviously comes up with a no unless it is co-owned where different rules apply. Also as stated above, I have contact a staff member and they have created the verdict that it is not legal.

Due to this, I am reporting d0dleysvrz for stealing, as it is the only rule which covers forcefully taking ownership of my property. As the rules state:

It is 1 day ban for every F100 stolen. With my ownership of 14 shares, or 7%, the values will constantly change. I am going to use the closest update in share value to the first time d0dleysvrz said they were buying my shares. It is as follows:

With 14 shares, each valued at F7,463.42 each, this totals F104,487.88 in value. With the rules stating 1 day ban per F100 stolen, if we divide the total value by 100, it shall give us the days allocated, which is 1,044.8788, rounding down to 1,044.

To summarise, the rules state nothing against forcefully selling somebody else's property however under the common sense rule, we can see it would not sound like something that is ok to do, and we have had a staff member to verify it. The total value of the shares are F104,487.88 which equates to 1,044 days for stealing.

Thank you.
TLG_lost likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Report] d0dleysvrz

Postby Cocraven2018 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:31 pm

COME ON LETS BEAT DOME INC GUYS!

2M WE DONT SCAM

xD this is a advertisement
2 people like this post.
Working For 2M Head Builder!

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:55 pm

Cocraven2018 wrote:COME ON LETS BEAT DOME INC GUYS!

2M WE DONT SCAM

xD this is a advertisement

Please don't spam my topic with unessecarry information :cry:.
7 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby PrinceAdam » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:05 pm

D0dleysvrz shouldn’t be allowed to do that.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby ~Max » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:40 pm

my question is why would u ever spend that much on shares
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby UnboxingGold » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:06 am

In the real market it is possible to kick someone of a board or purchase stakes back let’s not bash Dod or the company let’s wait for d0dley to put his two cents in before a resolution is made
alfroda996 likes this post.

Postby Lin » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:16 am

UnboxingGold wrote:In the real market it is possible to kick someone of a board or purchase stakes back let’s not bash Dod or the company let’s wait for d0dley to put his two cents in before a resolution is made

This is true, if something were occurring that was going to be detrimental to the company or damage it in any way in real life then the owners should have every right to seize shares lol. Just in the same way companies can turn away potential employees for things that could potentially arise from the employees beliefs.

Also... Did you let him take the shares? If it was gonna be stealing you could have easily kept the shares unless they aren't physically a thing on the server. And if they aren't a physical, tangible item on the server, that's gonna bring up a new level of grey area rules the staff will need to develop.

.-.
~Doodle likes this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Postby ~Arctic » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:33 pm

u can buy back shares irl
<Mypuppyrue> reyt nice they ar
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> i dint ask ow u was
<~Arctic> them reilways ar reyt nice ar they
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> yeh get whattamean?
<Mypuppyrue> i get whatyamean
<~Arctic> ah gud
<Mypuppyrue> do tha lot get what us mean
<Trial-Mod ~Ash> my brain hurts

Postby ViHQ » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:40 pm

~Arctic wrote:u can buy back shares irl

Pretty sure they need to make an offer on it, it's quite literally his property.
Owner/Ceo of Gridlock Incorporated.
Proud Knight of the Kingdom of Haven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since 2014, message me on here or ingame, or on my discord anytime.

Postby ~Bloom » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:09 pm

ViHQ wrote:
~Arctic wrote:u can buy back shares irl

Pretty sure they need to make an offer on it, it's quite literally his property.

If your a rogue director or performing poorly companies can force you to sell shares.

CEO of WonderWorld Parks & Resorts. Hellominers Largest Theme Park Project

Check out our forum topic!
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34296

Networth 5.4 Million

Next