Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player Unpaid Loan

Unpaid Loan

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Unpaid Loan

Postby Mcnuggets88 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:00 am

About a month and a half ago I sold a house in solaris heights to the player jenicaswife. The house was 40k in total but we agreed on a way to pay.
nakedguacamole07/21/2019
So I can do 20k today and just be added as a member to the plot and then we can set up 10k (or more considering my ig finances at the time) each month
This is jenicaswife.
we agreed that the last payment of 10k was to be paid on the 22nd of august.

McNuggets8808/01/2019
22 of august for last payment
that is me talking.

I have been waiting for this payment but jenicaswife has been offline for over 13 days.

Re: Unpaid Loan

Postby 4K606 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:49 pm

I think you would need logs or a book with the agreement to show proof or this is a pointless report because your accusing someone with no evidence.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby cmvo » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:44 pm

4K606 wrote:I think you would need logs or a book with the agreement to show proof or this is a pointless report because your accusing someone with no evidence.

What do you think the logs in his report are for dum dum

Jokes aside, you should probably try either contacting him in discord or by /mail. The timeline in which this would get solved by staff is pretty long.
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
Message me for start-up funding and investment opportunities!

Postby 4K606 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:21 pm

cmvo wrote:
4K606 wrote:I think you would need logs or a book with the agreement to show proof or this is a pointless report because your accusing someone with no evidence.

What do you think the logs in his report are for dum dum

Jokes aside, you should probably try either contacting him in discord or by /mail. The timeline in which this would get solve9d by staff is pretty long.

There isnt no logs to him agreeing
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby Mcnuggets88 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:58 am

I understand but I am expecting pay of 35k soon for a design job but until then I am surviving on people helping me out by giving and lending me a few forsals. I am really stuck in a bad position. I cannot stay like this for months.