Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player Reporting homophobia, transphobia and misogyny

Reporting homophobia, transphobia and misogyny

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: Reporting homophobia, transphobia and misogyny

Postby MrNuggly » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:25 am

You throw around the word ahistorical as if anything you claimed was historically correct.

While debating whether men and women are equal you threw in a historic argument that "if men and women are equal why have men in Indo-European societies been dominant for 3000 years" or something along these lines.

While it's true that men have dominated for long time in a lot of history (minus a bunch of instances in Europe that ended up in becoming the Witch hunts read: On the Trail of the "Witches:" Wise Women, Midwives and the European Witch Hunts
Ritta Jo Horsley and Richard A. Horsley
Women in German Yearbook
Vol. 3 (1987), pp. 1-28). This doesn't mean this was right nor does it make women unequal to men. Nor is your argument of any significance to the question whether men and women are equal. It's an Appeal to tradition / history and therefore a fallacy. There is a whole history of religious and social complex ideas that have managed to play women down. Because if you strip that all away you'll see that we are in fact all equal.[/quote]

Your debate terms mean nothing, a lion is clearly biologically superior to a deer because of its strength, agility, and more aggressive instinct. That does not mean a lion deserves more than a deer or a deer deserves more than a lion, but it is literally a fact that the lion is stronger. I was merely annoyed by the rhetoric coming out of a 21st century sheltered mouth, stop acting like it was even my intent to offend anybody or to say anything racist or sexist. And you using other people's words does not make you look smart, it only shows you don't actually whole-heartedly believe the things you say, you just say them either to feel a certain way or to look smart.
Dylad likes this post.

Postby MrNuggly » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:41 am

I just dont understand why you feel that this post is necessary when nobody reported is even any of the things you claimed, you're literally just offended that somebody has a different perspective than you so your idea is to shut it down immediately because you cant handle somebody objecting to what you say. And no, that does not mean I was even part of the debate, I was merely questioning the validity of the things you were saying and not putting in any personal opinions into the debate. And let me clarify my lion analogy before it is twisted out of context. It is clearly a fact that a lion hunts weaker animals, similarly men have dominated women because they have less strength and less aggressive instincts (It's literally a fact that men are stronger and have more testosterone which makes them aggressive and women have more estrogen which makes them able to have kids in the womb). And no shit a woman who works out can be stronger than one who doesnt but if both work out then the man will in almost all cases be stronger, so exceptions do not matter because this is a wide ruling of thumb and one exception clearly did not make women not get subjugated by men. And obviously I don't support it but I'm saying its so god damn ridiculous to act like all of this stuff did not happen and say that men and women are completely equal.
Dylad likes this post.

Postby ~Satan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:56 am

MrNuggly wrote:I just dont understand why you feel that this post is necessary when nobody reported is even any of the things you claimed, you're literally just offended that somebody has a different perspective than you so your idea is to shut it down immediately because you cant handle somebody objecting to what you say. And no, that does not mean I was even part of the debate, I was merely questioning the validity of the things you were saying and not putting in any personal opinions into the debate. And let me clarify my lion analogy before it is twisted out of context. It is clearly a fact that a lion hunts weaker animals, similarly men have dominated women because they have less strength and less aggressive instincts (It's literally a fact that men are stronger and have more testosterone which makes them aggressive and women have more estrogen which makes them able to have kids in the womb). And no shit a woman who works out can be stronger than one who doesnt but if both work out then the man will in almost all cases be stronger, so exceptions do not matter because this is a wide ruling of thumb and one exception clearly did not make women not get subjugated by men. And obviously I don't support it but I'm saying its so god damn ridiculous to act like all of this stuff did not happen and say that men and women are completely equal.

No one gives a fuck about your biology analogy, biology isn't even of importance here because it's about social constructs. Women and men are equal it just took a while for mankind to find out.

It's also funny how you're so sure that "I am offended" which for the record I'm not. I'm just standing up against serious cases of homophobia and sexism. Just because you don't see it for what it is doesn't mean it isn't there.
2 people like this post.
Player since August 2016 & Player-Helper
Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
Founder & CEO of Demonic Spirit Brewing Company

Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Postby MrNuggly » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:59 am

~Satan wrote:
MrNuggly wrote:I just dont understand why you feel that this post is necessary when nobody reported is even any of the things you claimed, you're literally just offended that somebody has a different perspective than you so your idea is to shut it down immediately because you cant handle somebody objecting to what you say. And no, that does not mean I was even part of the debate, I was merely questioning the validity of the things you were saying and not putting in any personal opinions into the debate. And let me clarify my lion analogy before it is twisted out of context. It is clearly a fact that a lion hunts weaker animals, similarly men have dominated women because they have less strength and less aggressive instincts (It's literally a fact that men are stronger and have more testosterone which makes them aggressive and women have more estrogen which makes them able to have kids in the womb). And no shit a woman who works out can be stronger than one who doesnt but if both work out then the man will in almost all cases be stronger, so exceptions do not matter because this is a wide ruling of thumb and one exception clearly did not make women not get subjugated by men. And obviously I don't support it but I'm saying its so god damn ridiculous to act like all of this stuff did not happen and say that men and women are completely equal.

No one gives a fuck about your biology analogy, biology isn't even of importance here because it's about social constructs. Women and men are equal it just took a while for mankind to find out.

It's also funny how you're so sure that "I am offended" which for the record I'm not. I'm just standing up against serious cases of homophobia and sexism. Just because you don't see it for what it is doesn't mean it isn't there.

LOL you literally make no sense, so first we're supposed to forget the "whole history of religious and social complex ideas that have managed to play women down" but we're also supposed to listen to your social constructs? You literally make no sense. All I am saying is that your perspective is a perspective of your own and it is not objective or anything, it is only based on what you want just as other people's perspectives are.
Dylad likes this post.

Postby Cheerios32 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:56 am

a) Stop the flamewar here as well.
b) Biologically, are men and women different? Yes. Are they equal? Yes.
c) Sexuality isn't a choice.
d) Satan, Linux logs are at ~/.minecraft/logs (files starting in a . are hidden, enable showing hidden files or move logs somewhere using terminal).

Would like to see actual logs of this.
7 people like this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby ~Satan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:05 pm

Logs regarding Paise en Mouse
[19:53:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Balance: F50,291.38
[19:53:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teleportation commencing...
[19:54:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> Guys I'm having a little squable with a certain person and want to know everyone elses opinion, on homosexuality; Natural or not?
[19:56:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> actually it is
[19:56:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> satan no its not
[19:56:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> lol
[19:56:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> its not
[19:56:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> it is!
[19:56:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [WEATHER2DAY -> me] I don't wanna do anymore xD if I could i'd withdraw xD
[19:56:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> no
[19:56:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> is not

[19:56:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> yes
[19:56:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> bible says so
[19:56:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> no
[19:56:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> bible says no
[19:56:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> thanks paisie

[19:56:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WEATHER2DAY> well, for religious reasons I have to say no
[19:56:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> No offence christians here, and I mean it
[19:56:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> man and woman are created to reproduce with each other because thats who theyre supposed to be like thaat!
[19:56:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> But in my opinion the bible is bullshit
[19:56:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Pre-design your projects on our creative server at build.hellominers.com!
[19:56:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> Being gay is natural and occurs in 1500 species, homophobia also known as being a bigot dumbass only occurs in 1 species, the human species.
[19:56:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> holy shit have fun in hell

[19:56:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <lillbagel [TNT]> someone report this guy for hate crime
[19:56:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> YES SATAN!
[19:57:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> Me?
[19:57:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Twistedxo died
[19:57:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player Twistedxo took their own life.
[19:57:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> then why cant man and fucking man reproduce
[19:57:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <lillbagel [TNT]> no weather
[19:57:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> they werent created to be together satan
[19:57:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <SoccVader> anyone want a demo job?
[19:57:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <SoccVader> omg
[19:57:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <SoccVader> who owns the demo company
[19:57:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> thats why ur nickname is satan satan
[19:57:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> the bible says man is to be with one woman
[19:57:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WEATHER2DAY> ? lillbagel
[19:57:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> you're right paise, they weren't created, no one is created, there is no such a thing as god lol
[19:57:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DANOONTJEPOWERRR> holy shit what is going on
[19:57:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> If you were gat you would understand, sadly none of us are
[19:57:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> no, they were created and thats why god is right, man was created to be with woman
[19:57:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <SoccVader> anyone know who owns that demo company
[19:57:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> the bible says, the home should be 1 man and 1 woman married and only have sex during marrige, not beofre
[19:58:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> thats why only man and woman naturally reproduce
[19:58:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> exactly mouse
[19:58:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> preach

[19:58:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WEATHER2DAY> i dont think minecraft is the place to debate this xD
[19:59:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> rj isnt it ironic how satan is the one to contradict the bible
[19:59:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> I'm standing up for the LGBTQ+ community not talking politics, this is fine
[19:59:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> ikr
[19:59:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> yeah so ironic
[19:59:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <SoccVader> aight jesus lovers
[19:59:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WEATHER2DAY> I dont think this is the place for this conversation
[19:59:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <SoccVader> stop
[19:59:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> like ive said before, have fun in hell everyone who doesnt believe in jesus
[19:59:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <SoccVader> please
[19:59:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <SoccVader> xD
[19:59:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> xD
[19:59:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WEATHER2DAY> you all are just offending people left an rigt
[19:59:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> rj ur so right
[19:59:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> Isn't it ironic that it's the americans putting down people really in love?
[19:59:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Ghoat> just do like the muslims
[19:59:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> The Bible also records that God has killed millions of people, Satan on the otherhand never killed anyone, ergo God is genocidal maniac
[20:00:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> ^^
[20:00:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> no, satan is the one to cause sin and death and suffering
[20:00:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Baz> im a homosapian
[20:00:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WEATHER2DAY> stahp stahp- you all are offending people left and right
[20:00:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> lol satan, satan has killed so many fucking people
[20:00:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WEATHER2DAY> this is not the place for this conversation
[20:00:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> satan infecting adam and eve with sin is what cause their children to kill one another and why theres conflict and bad stuff in the world
[20:00:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> yessir
[20:00:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> god is the one to save those who believe
[20:00:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> I am only offending people in defense of the LGBT community
[20:00:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> please point out any bible verse that says satan killed anyone? I know the entire book by heartlol
[20:00:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] Dylad joined the game
[20:00:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> ☹
[20:00:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] __Baz left the game
[20:00:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles [TNT]> Look this is a minecraft server
[20:00:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <6Brix> wb
[20:00:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> satan lets see, the entire bible
[20:01:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Dylad> ty
[20:01:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles [TNT]> keep your fucking religous point of views to yourself
[20:01:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> any death is caused by satan because satan is the cause for sin being in the world
[20:01:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> ^^
[20:01:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WEATHER2DAY> this isnt the plce for this convo move to message xD
[20:01:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] Dylad left the game
[20:01:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles [TNT]> paisie_ shut the fuck up
[20:01:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles [TNT]> this is a minecraft server
[20:01:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> Exactly
[20:01:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WEATHER2DAY> ^^
[20:01:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles [TNT]> made of children
[20:01:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> hey satan is being religios too
[20:01:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> genesis 1:14 satan decieved the fruit of the woman, the wages for this is DEATH
[20:01:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Romeo> yeah shut up with your mythology
[20:01:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <WEATHER2DAY> k move to /msg
[20:01:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> nobodys telling satan to shut up
[20:01:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles [TNT]> dousnt amtter
[20:01:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Cake [PH]> No he's standing up for a minority
[20:01:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~MrMouse> Death
[20:01:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> no satan is contradicting the bible
[20:01:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> jesus you religious nuts have mental gymnastics that are so insane lol. So when God kills people with a flood, it's still Satans work?
~Spider likes this post.

Postby ~Satan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:23 pm

[09:49:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] You came at a really bad time
[09:49:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> whove uve ignored
[09:49:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> X_MeepTheSheep_X] oh really?
[09:49:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] There are 14 out of maximum 100 players online.
[09:49:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Players: _lion123, Gamebrothers031, HypixelMoose, MrNuggly, qquarth, steven2722, X_MeepTheSheep_X, Yuvaaall, ~Arctic, ~Freshblood, ~Izzy, ~paisiejuuler, ~Satan, ~Spider [TNT]
[09:49:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> You cant I just mean ive ignored like 4 people tofay already
[09:49:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ArcticPlayz died
[09:49:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player ~Arctic took their own life.
[09:49:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> tikes
[09:49:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> Oh
[09:49:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Welcome to IVA Archendale This location has a weaponry, library and beds. Enchanted books are in the back!
[09:49:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] People are being awful in chat
[09:49:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> im not ignoring anyone
[09:49:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I dont ignore people
[09:49:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> X_MeepTheSheep_X] smh that's my job,
[09:49:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I just wait for them to change
[09:49:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] christians trashing trans people trans people trashing christians etc
[09:49:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> i only have ignored like one person and i forget why i did
[09:49:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> You know what I dont believe in
[09:49:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> second chances
[09:50:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> uh ok
[09:50:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> X_MeepTheSheep_X] oh dear not again, let me guess paisie started this again?
[09:50:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> but I also believe in forgiving others
[09:50:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> that makes no sense
[09:50:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> when i forgive someone truly
[09:50:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] Omg how'd you guess

[09:50:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> they dont need a second chance
[09:50:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> forgiving means you get rid of all guilt
[09:50:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] this mf -_-
[09:50:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> theyve been forgiven already
[09:50:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> so no more hard feelings
[09:50:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> izzy youre just saying nonsense
[09:50:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> what guilt is in this?
[09:50:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> it starts over
[09:50:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> X_MeepTheSheep_X] he did it yesterday as well, wanted to report him but couldn't bother to get the logs.
[09:50:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> You know what I believe in very strongly izzy?
[09:50:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> everytime u forgive someone truly
[09:50:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Notice: Staff team will not replace any loss of rare items due to item frames or mythic mobs glitches!
[09:50:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Izzy its called /ignore
[09:50:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> you dont need to think of second chances
[09:50:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> Hmm
[09:51:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I guess theres that too XD
[09:51:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * qquarth is now AFK.
[09:51:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> whos getting the second chance izzy?
[09:51:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> i wonder how many people have me ignored
[09:51:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] HypixelMoose left the game
[09:51:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> i can beat all of you in a 1v1
[09:51:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> im not sure
[09:51:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I dont hate anyone
[09:51:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> I dont think youve done anything wrong izzy
[09:51:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I do hold grudges
[09:51:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * qquarth is no longer AFK.
[09:51:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> somebody tell X_MeepTheSheep_X i can beat him in a 1v1
[09:51:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> so dont get me wrong
[09:51:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> some people r sure irritating XD
[09:51:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> and when he loses he will have to bow down to me as superior
[09:51:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Im just tryna decorate a minecraft house ☹
[09:52:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> izzy tell meep what i just said
[09:52:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> same X_MeepTheSheep_X
[09:52:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> smh y'all starting a religious debate and don't invite me? that's rude you know
[09:52:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> uh
[09:52:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] Gamebrothers031 left the game
[09:52:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] freshblood032 was slain by Zombie
[09:52:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> meep nuggly tells u he loves u
[09:52:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> ...
[09:52:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> I dont get why everyone hates each other because of gender, sexuality, race, etc. We;re all humans. We just need to treat each other with respect and tollerance. It's dissapointing how we all kill each other.
[09:52:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Hmm izzy
[09:52:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> ArcticPlayz
[09:52:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> and to forgive him
[09:52:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> agree with artic ☺
[09:52:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> SInce im not blocked ill just tell him my message
[09:52:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> some people are angry with life and themselves so they take out anger on other people, its pretty obvious
[09:52:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Suck my left nut you piece of garbage
[09:52:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> thinkin about giving all my stuff and money away because i dont think ill be playing this ever again because of how many fucking transphobes are here :D
[09:52:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> although not all killing is done out of anger and hatred
[09:53:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Yeah ngl its bad today qquarth
[09:53:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> Lets just say this
[09:53:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Visit hellominers.com for rules and more information!
[09:53:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> the world is a very sad place
[09:53:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> qquarth it's just a few dipshits, the majority over here isn't nuts
[09:53:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> yes
[09:53:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> how humanity has driven us to this extent
[09:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> last time i played it was really calm
[09:53:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> where satan
[09:53:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> but we need to make the best of the world, we all need to be nice to eachother and try to do good things
[09:53:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> no matter who we are
[09:53:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> izzy you are talking with zero historical perspective
[09:53:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> or what weve done
[09:53:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> qquarth if anyone bothers you just ignore them
[09:53:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> How so?
[09:53:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> what do you people think has happened up to the early 1970s?
[09:53:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> but then they might be talking behind their back
[09:54:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> i am
[09:54:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> If only you could literally just /ignore people in real life
[09:54:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I wouldnt know
[09:54:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I wasnt alive
[09:54:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> xd
[09:54:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> what we know is what we've heard
[09:54:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> omg yall have taken this too far
[09:54:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> qquarth I wasn't online a few minutes ago but feel free to report transphobia on the forums. Hellominers is a place for everyone except bigots.
[09:54:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> not what we've seen
[09:54:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> were debating HISTORICAL FACT now are we?
[09:54:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> and not everything we see
[09:54:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Omg this chat is actually really chill today once you block the trolls
[09:54:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> is how it seems
[09:54:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> thats why I choose to think the way I want
[09:55:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> pillaging, warfare, and murder has happened since the dawn of man and you all act as if your post modern, post christian nihilistic cro magnon moral sentiments mean anything
[09:55:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] they were spouting off the I dont hate trans people but I dont support it crap
[09:55:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] and calling it a mental disorder
[09:55:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> ☺
[09:55:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> chill nuggly you're talking to 12 year olds, advance your language to the demographics xD
[09:55:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Are you playing on MC 1.13 OR 1.14? If so, you should consider playing this server on MC 1.12.2 for a better experience!
[09:55:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> Oi
[09:55:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> X_MeepTheSheep_X] that's awful
[09:55:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> im not 12
[09:55:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] bruh im pissed and im not even trans if I was qquarth Id be going ballistic
[09:55:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> ok 13 whatever
[09:56:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> im probably older than him
[09:56:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> OI
[09:56:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> im 13
[09:56:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Archendale] Welcome to Archendale!
[09:56:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] DeGameCommunity joined the game
[09:56:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> when people say 12 yr olds and 13 yr olds as an insult
[09:56:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> lmao
[09:56:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] nuggly and paisie_
[09:56:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> thats pretty mean
[09:56:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> izzy
[09:56:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> yeah
[09:56:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> ☹
[09:56:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> ye
[09:56:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> dusk_kitty do you really think that warfare has not been a thing since the dawn of man
[09:56:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Im a fetus and it is not fun chief
[09:56:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> X_MeepTheSheep_X] yeah paisie was spewing homophobic shit yesterday as well " not how god meant it to be"
[09:56:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * qquarth is now AFK.
[09:57:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I believe in conflict
[09:57:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> you say such absurd things and leave out the entirety of history
[09:57:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> so what do u think
[09:57:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> war is never right, unless it is to get rid of bad
[09:57:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> because we choose not to trust
[09:57:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] as a christian it just makes me mad that people like this think theyre helping their cause
[09:57:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> you all have never experienced suffering
[09:57:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> true
[09:57:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> we choose not to hold hands and accept one another
[09:57:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> Because
[09:57:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> Seriously guys, this is getting to deep. Let's just keep it civil, there is nothing wrong with being gay trans or whatever the only thing that is wrong here is bigotry.
[09:57:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] idk i feel like most christians would say im not one bc of my views on things
[09:57:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> 'we're not benefitted'
[09:58:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> izzy have you thought that maybe some people like their own communities and dont want others with them because they have differnt ways of life?
[09:58:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> do you think romans really wanted to live side by side with celts
[09:58:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] If you need a staff member on your location, for a staff-only task, use: /helpme [reason].
[09:58:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> war is so broken, they kill citizens, they kill troops who didnt want to go to war. it should just be the leaders of the country having a punch up
[09:58:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> i agree arctic
[09:58:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> no they did not, they conquered them and put the captured ones in the gladiator
[09:58:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> i predict the next war
[09:58:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] * qquarth is no longer AFK.
[09:58:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> PEPSI OR COKE? I take a coke over pepsi everyday! fight me!
[09:58:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> will actually be based on resources
[09:58:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> izzy read what i said
[09:58:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> because we are not conservative
[09:58:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> PEPSI COLA RASPBERRY
[09:58:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> satan THAT is the type of discussions we should be having
[09:59:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> YAS
[09:59:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> ew pepsi
[09:59:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> Ideologies
[09:59:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> pepsi raspberry
[09:59:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> shape how people think
[09:59:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> the types of discussions we should be having is when the next war will be and how we can make it sooner
[09:59:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> I dont like pepsi or coke no cap
[09:59:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> if they never thought that way
[09:59:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> i like lemonade
[09:59:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> MM
[09:59:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> When I ask for a coke in a restaurant they always give me pepsi like "am I a joke to you?"
[09:59:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Sprite gang
[09:59:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> there would be no conflict
[09:59:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> conflict is inevitable
[10:00:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> in this world
[10:00:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Arctic> i always get lemonade, and then at pizza express, they give me sprite. I'm like, thats not lemonade you NOOBS
[10:00:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> lol
[10:00:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Pissing me off is also pretty inevitable lol
[10:00:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> im not talking about the sensitive topics with you paisie_ id rather do that with a licenced psychologist who can give me hrt instead of hate
[10:00:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> XD
[10:00:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] ArcticPlayz left the game
[10:00:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Ive never heard of pizza express
[10:00:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> because so far thats all youve given me
[10:00:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> so qquarth whats up?
[10:00:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Don't want players to see you own a region? Do /rg flag <regionname> view-rginfo deny!
[10:00:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> dusk_kitty read what i said
[10:00:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> calling me a 'transgenderist' is not being kind.
[10:01:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I think I did
[10:01:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> stop telling me jesus loves me. i dont believe in god.
[10:01:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 9 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
[10:01:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> qquarth] hey I wasn't online before but I'm sorry for the transphobic shit you had to endure here. Some people here are dipshits but the majority isn't.
[10:01:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] MrNuggly died
[10:01:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player MrNuggly took their own life.
[10:01:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> So you support trans or not?
[10:01:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> ofcourse i do and so should you

[10:01:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> never heard of that term
[10:01:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [qquarth -> me] its alrightm ive heard worse at school but idrk how to deal with it online instead of in person
[10:01:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> You see
[10:01:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I dont support
[10:01:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> but dont hate i either
[10:01:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> it
[10:02:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> because people choose to hate
[10:02:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> theres conflict

[10:02:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] MrNuggly died
[10:02:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player MrNuggly took their own life.
[10:02:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> people like paisie_ are the reason i want to kill myself
[10:02:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> hate gets us no where anyways
[10:02:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Not to be campaign ad but trans rights are human rights
[10:02:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> X_MeepTheSheep_X preach
[10:02:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> You don't have a choice in supporting, everyone is deserving of human decency including transpeople.
[10:02:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> ^^^^
[10:03:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> you all are so cringe
[10:03:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Pre-design your projects on our creative server at build.hellominers.com!
[10:03:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] MrNuggly died
[10:03:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player MrNuggly took their own life.
[10:03:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> I mean it's not like being trans/gay/whatever is an actual choice, we're born this way.
[10:03:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] steven2722 died
[10:03:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Player steven2722 took their own life.
[10:03:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> izzy what if I just said I dont hate women but I dont support women
[10:03:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] By buying this plot, you agree to the rules at 3534/69/1420!
[10:03:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> i agree with ssatan
[10:03:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> That sounds dumb doesnt it?
[10:03:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> perfectly fine
[10:04:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I am a feminist tho so watch out :p
[10:04:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> i am a roman chauvanist
[10:04:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> just upsetting people confuse womens empower ment to womens dominance over men
[10:04:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> I hate the term feminist because a lot of them want more than equality
[10:04:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> don't call yourself a feminist if you don't support transpeople, you're what they call a TERF.
[10:04:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> ^^^^
[10:04:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> I think egalitarian is the new term
[10:04:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> I probably spelled that wrong
[10:05:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> as if women can dominate men
[b]
[10:05:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> they can in fact lol
[/b][10:05:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> patriarchy is what i do not support
[10:05:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> they can manipulate them
[10:05:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> where men are obligued to work
[10:05:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> women at home
[10:05:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> why cant it be the otherway round?
[10:05:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> why are you all so cringe
[10:05:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> we need both sides to cooperate
[10:05:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> Men and women are equal, if you don't agree suck up because the world is getting more progressive by day and your caveman ideology is dying.
[10:05:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> ^^^^^
[10:05:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Vote] Don't forget to vote for us! You currently have 105 votes. Do /vote for more info!
[10:05:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Please do not use /helpme for questions! Ask in chat, try /faq, or visit /warp helphub!
[10:05:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> satann
[10:05:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> satan*
[10:06:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> equality or equity
[10:06:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> if you supported equal rights you would support lgbt people and you specifically said earlier you dont paisie_
[10:06:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> shall we question that
[10:06:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> satan
[10:06:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> nightemperor
[10:06:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> yeah nug?
[10:06:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> going to ask a totally unbiased question
[10:06:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> alr?
[10:06:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> wow
[10:06:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> okay pea brain
[10:06:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> the sad thing is that a lot of people are gonna have to die before the world gets better because some people are hellbent on discrimination
[10:06:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> oh sure hit me up
[10:07:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> if you believe that men and women are equal, explain the 3000+ years of indo european civilization where women have been subservient to men
[10:07:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> what you said to me was hateful, therefore youre hating on it
[10:07:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> completely unbiased i am just asking you to explain
[10:07:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> i have no judgement on the matter

[10:07:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> I dont understand how people understand that racism is wrong but are still homophobic and transphobic
[10:07:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> "understand"
[10:08:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> none of those things are choices
[10:08:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> you told me to undo my hrt because christianity was better than transitioning
[10:08:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> well because your theory of women being subservient for 3000+ is based on bogus there is no reality in that.
[10:08:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> nightemperor and dusk_kitty
[10:08:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> yes
[10:08:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> LOL
[10:08:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Vote for our server to win prizes! Do /vote for more information!
[10:08:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> surprised i havent ignored u
[10:08:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> satan are you denying the fact that women have been subservient in every structured civilization until recently?
[10:08:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [X_MeepTheSheep_X -> me] people need to just not suck
[10:08:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> hormone replacement therapy
[10:08:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> no
[10:08:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> i dont
[10:08:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> i have screenshots
[10:09:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> wait
[10:09:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> ok pea brain
[10:09:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> what did u say again
[10:09:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> XD
[10:09:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> dusk_kitty and nightemperor why are you saying all these things yet not responding to my crushing facts
[10:09:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> whatever dude
[10:09:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> No
[10:09:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> there are things I am unsure of
[10:09:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> Yes because it isn't a fact MrNuggly History is very complex and there have been plenty of women-lead societies, in fact Witch hunts were a way for men to oppress socialist women-lead communities that were upcoming in medieval europe.
[10:09:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] freshblood032 left the game
[10:09:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> thats why I choose not to reply based on what I do not know
[10:09:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> I feel an aneurysm coming on :P
[10:10:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> same man
[10:10:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> i said indo-european civilizations, not native american and african tribes
[10:10:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> and I said Medieval Europe my friend
[10:10:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> in medieval europe men dominated them even more than they did in rome
[10:10:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> I think that racism is inevitable
[10:10:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> anglos were unusually cruel
[10:10:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> I felt so bad bc I accidentally called the trans kid at my school a she
[10:10:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> but it can also be minimised
[10:10:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Are you a new player and need help getting started? If so, look in the Tab and do /msg to the people with PlayerHelper in their name!
[10:11:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> you all would run off the battlefield during a war
[10:11:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> i think currently people are being accepted though
[10:11:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> racism and not supporting a persons gender identity or sexuality are equally disgusting
[10:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> What is there to fight for nuggly?
[10:11:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> and your thesis that just because something has been for a long time is also a fallacy. I mean until 200 years ago slavery was deemed perfectly fine, you're not advocating for the return of that now are you?
[10:11:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> yes?
[10:11:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Why are genders even important to people at all
[10:11:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] masterpizza2 joined the game
[10:11:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Welcome masterpizza2 to HelloMiners!
[10:11:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] masterpizza2 has made the advancement [Getting an Upgrade]
[10:12:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> there is culture to fight for as well as conquest
[10:12:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> slavery still occurs to this day
[10:12:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <DeGameCommunity> welcome masterpizza2
[10:12:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <steven2722> how yo get to oyster cove?
[10:12:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> It's not okay
[10:12:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> and are u assuming that everyone though it was
[10:12:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <steven2722> to*
[10:12:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> steven2722 they have an airport Ill take u :p
[10:12:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> almost everybody in history has thought slavery was ok except for the people being enslaved
[10:12:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> warp airport fam
[10:12:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> if this convo was irl i would beat you up paisie_
[10:13:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <steven2722> ok cool
[10:13:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> how many women do u think wouldve felt that it was uunfair and that they were forced to accept that because of who they were, they had to be one
[10:13:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> your own ideas are perspectives that are held up by all of the modern governemnt structures
[10:13:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] masterpizza2 has made the advancement [Stone Age]
[10:13:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> omg when you're so bad at arguing you defend slavery lol.
[10:13:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> lmao nah
[10:13:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> how many men do you think did not care izzy
[10:13:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> I got ur ticket
[10:13:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> many
[10:13:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> let me guess you're redpilled or some shit nuggly? lmao
[10:13:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] Want to know what is going on with current suggestions? Check out our Trello: https://trello.com/b/v9on4bEd/hellominers-tasks!
[10:13:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> so what is your point lol?
[10:13:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> redpilled?
[10:13:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <steven2722> tysm
[10:13:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> not everyone
[10:13:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> thought it was normal
[10:13:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Np man :P
[10:13:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> im not into all that nazi shit, theyre also christians and losers
[10:14:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> theyre not christians
[10:14:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> yes they are
[10:14:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> how?
[10:14:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> scientists, nazis, and post modernists are all christians
[10:14:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> why are there like five difference convos happening at once that are all causing discourse
[10:14:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] masterpizza2 finished the tutorial! Please help them get started!
[10:14:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> they hate life and want to stab at those who enjoy it
[10:14:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> oh god rip masterpizza2
[10:14:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> ehm nuggly, I hate to break it but 95% of major scientists is atheist or agnostic lol.
[10:14:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> no where in christian value do we hate other people because of their race
[10:14:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> just as scientists and all christians do
[10:14:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> this first impression of the server must be terrible
[10:14:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <masterpizza2> jesus christ my frames
[10:14:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> do you really think southerners who owned slaves hated blacks
[10:15:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> yeah they did
[10:15:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> or romans hated plebs
[10:15:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> some of them still do
[10:15:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> no they didnt, they couldnt care about anything other than the slave doing their job

[10:15:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Can I get an F in the chat for my sanity lol
[10:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> So youre sitting with the ideology that things cant change?
[10:15:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> that in itself is racist
[10:15:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> that is why its okay
[10:15:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> >
[10:15:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> no im sitting with the ideology that you are saying incredibly foolish things
[10:15:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> ?
[10:16:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Server] If you need a staff member on your location, for a staff-only task, use: /helpme [reason].
[10:16:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> no opinion is foolish
[10:16:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> wasnt talking to you izzy
[10:16:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> except for the one tht is racist
[10:16:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> okay
[10:16:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> Izzy I dont agree with that
[10:16:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <qquarth> why is my chat delayed
[10:16:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] masterpizza2 left the game
[10:16:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> With?
[10:16:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> the cliche phrase no opinion is stupid
[10:16:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <X_MeepTheSheep_X> no opinion being foolish

As with the logs of paisie and RJ I've made the concerning shit bold, this guy really needs help lmao. Also I don't have access ti to qquarths his logs but I'm assuming Paisie was bugging the guy with his jesus loves you crap.

Postby skunkdonkey » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:39 pm

Stan - shut the fuck up. People have their opinions. If someone wants to believe in God, they can.

He never said he hated gay people, he said he didn't support it - which I am sure you will find millions of people around the world who agree. This is due to their teachings of the bible.

The part with you and MrNuggly talking about slavery - thats up for debate. You weren't around in those times - were you? Also, with Nuggly saying everyone in history has thought slavery was ok, except the people being enslaved - he's not wrong.

Why weren't their laws about it if they thought it was wrong? Exactly. This is just fact.

Also, men are biologically superior to women, although they are still equal in rights.

You say you don't like flame wars, eh? Then why the fuck did you make this post - you knew it would get attention, you attention seeking cunt. Just because people have opinions and are saying LITERAL FACTS, doesn't mean you get to smack yours in their faces.
3 people like this post.
ur mum innit

Postby ~Satan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:19 pm

skunkdonkey wrote:Stan - shut the fuck up. People have their opinions. If someone wants to believe in God, they can.

He never said he hated gay people, he said he didn't support it - which I am sure you will find millions of people around the world who agree. This is due to their teachings of the bible.

The part with you and MrNuggly talking about slavery - thats up for debate. You weren't around in those times - were you? Also, with Nuggly saying everyone in history has thought slavery was ok, except the people being enslaved - he's not wrong.

Why weren't their laws about it if they thought it was wrong? Exactly. This is just fact.

Also, men are biologically superior to women, although they are still equal in rights.

You say you don't like flame wars, eh? Then why the fuck did you make this post - you knew it would get attention, you attention seeking cunt. Just because people have opinions and are saying LITERAL FACTS, doesn't mean you get to smack yours in their faces.

Don't use the words "literal facts" when you have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not an attention seeking "cunt" I just don't accept homophobia on Hellominers.

Postby Gerhard » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:23 pm

What I am getting is you are also forcing people to support what you support, and that is shown in the following line of those logs:

Code: Select all
[10:01:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Izzy> So you support trans or not?
[10:01:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Satan> ofcourse i do and so should you

It is not your place to say that people should support something. If they do not support something, so be it, it is their opinion.

Topic lock request.
2 people like this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

PreviousNext