Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [REPORT] Alfroda996 and Breeze Co.

[REPORT] Alfroda996 and Breeze Co.

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [REPORT] Alfroda996 and Breeze Co.

Postby alfroda996 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:14 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:So here's my two cents based on my very rushed mental summary:

Breeze co. and 2M had a contract to build. 2M then pressurised Breeze co. into signing a new contract, which Breeze co. refused to sign (which they are within their rights to do so with no consequences), and as such are being reported.

That seems like an invalid reason to report someone.

Spot on, mate
chickenfarm7. likes this post.
alfroda996
Owner of Breeze Co.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
~Charles Darwin

Postby chickenfarm7. » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:32 pm

alfroda996 wrote:Spot on, mate

innit
alfroda996 likes this post.
shit on it

Proud owner of Cosmo Bay and CluckWorks

Postby CakeDevil275 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:39 pm

I have always been scared to speak out about McNuggets88, due to personal issues.

Nuggets is 2M's 'lawyer'... He has been turned down from several companies, partly due to negative comments from former employers. At this point it feels like he is desperate for a case and is making a big deal out of this.

As the Chairman of DTR (another build company) it would seem fitting for me to go with him here as Breeze Co. is a competing company. But in this instance, I have to come to Breeze Co. and alfroda's aid. I can provide logs of McNuggets88 talking to me about the profits that 2M is going to make out of this report. Reporting is a way to bring justice and control to the server, to profit out of report is both cruel, and misuse of the function.

"2M are getting like 40k from this" - McNuggets88

There was not much context around this and I see why him and the people at 2M are stressed, but breeze co. can't pay you for a contract they did not sign after you pressurised them.

This is not a strong report and I may be over-stepping my boundaries but this report made me angry and I felt need to come to alforda's aid, as it seems to be the case for many other players...

- CakeDevil_275
2 people like this post.
CakeDevil_275
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Founder of Downtown Real Estate [DTR]
CEO of Blueline Shopping
Office in the BL HQ, come visit!

Player Helper
Manager of Ferron Island
City Department Evaluator

Postby supermagicalplay » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:49 pm

Like Cake said, there isn't a case here, there isn't a need for settlement.

I have nothing against either of these companies, but here are the facts.

2M wants compensation for Breeze Co.'s delays, and cancellation of 2M's projects.

Project cancellation was notified, and was confirmed by 2M's executives.
2M's report of potential loss doesn't have data to back it.

McNugget pressured Breeze Co. to sign a contract.

As Breeze Co. refused to sign this contract, nothing on said contract is enforceable.

McNugget threatened with a report and slandering of Breeze Co.

That's offensive chat, and blackmail.

In conclusion, this report should be dismissed immediately to prevent further damage of Breeze Co.'s reputation.
Last edited by supermagicalplay on Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gz3 likes this post.

Postby CakeDevil275 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:54 pm

I have taken a more detailed look at this report, and oh my god...

Blackmail not allowed on this server, I once accidentally spoke in public chat about it and I had about 5 staff asking if I needed staff assistance.

To ask for a sum of money or you will "ruin" a company is completely illegal...

Mods?
CakeDevil_275
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Founder of Downtown Real Estate [DTR]
CEO of Blueline Shopping
Office in the BL HQ, come visit!

Player Helper
Manager of Ferron Island
City Department Evaluator

Postby Mcnuggets88 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:55 pm

Im not sure about you but it isn't blackmail if you were asked what would happen and I directly replied when the original time span runs out we will report you. That is not blackmail. 2M are fine with the dismissal of the case but they want one thing compensation, they have been asking for it from the start.

Postby 4K606 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:06 pm

Mcnuggets88 wrote:I have presented oza with so much evidence to last a lifetime and compensation is all we want and Breeze Co has constantly rejected our offers. We want to follow up to get what should be ours. I was talking to PrinceAdam and he mentioned the refund policy which alfroda conveniently sidestepped by cancelling the whole thing right before they lost a lot of money. even if it wasn't a scam it sure does look a hella lot like one.

Firstly: You dont send evidence to Oza you send evidence to the report page.
Secondly: Where is your evidence.
Thirdly: If you want to be attorney use proper punctuation.
Owner of Surplus
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby Mcnuggets88 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:08 pm

Also may I note that Cake and I have been best friends for 12 years but recently this game has been the downfall and we have had many fights over this game I was meant to work with supermagicalplay on a holdings company but Cake gave me a bad review considering we would get into fights about this conveniently this was straight after a fight between me and cake. NVM this is badgering with my personal life with them and nothing to do with me and cake. Also I stated 2M would get their compensation, I have enough human decency not to take advantage of a report. And if I remember you clearly told me to "take them down" cause you said it was less competition but for some reason you just like to change the facts when people are watching.

Postby 4K606 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:20 pm

Mcnuggets88 wrote:Also may I note that Cake and I have been best friends for 12 years but recently this game has been the downfall and we have had many fights over this game I was meant to work with supermagicalplay on a holdings company but Cake gave me a bad review considering we would get into fights about this conveniently this was straight after a fight between me and cake. NVM this is badgering with my personal life with them and nothing to do with me and cake. Also I stated 2M would get their compensation, I have enough human decency not to take advantage of a report. And if I remember you clearly told me to "take them down" cause you said it was less competition but for some reason you just like to change the facts when people are watching.

Evidence?
Owner of Surplus
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby alfroda996 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:58 pm

Mcnuggets88 wrote:Im not sure about you but it isn't blackmail if you were asked what would happen and I directly replied when the original time span runs out we will report you. That is not blackmail. 2M are fine with the dismissal of the case but they want one thing compensation, they have been asking for it from the start.

Logs of the conversation I had with Poiple on HM, when he presented me with the new contract (I've only included our conversation only, removing other people's messages):

[12:44:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] come to rc
[12:44:21] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] coming
[12:44:50] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] here it is
[12:45:16] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] sorry, slow computer
[12:45:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] RJ has signed if you do the same then hand it back to me please by sign I mean write your name at the end
#Poiple presents me with the contract, which I go through
[12:46:50] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] question: what is the EEOC 1964 thingy
[12:47:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] it is an act so that employees/ employed company (you) are treated fairly and that you only work within those rights
[12:48:03] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] and what are the "five basic employer rights"?
[12:49:05] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] they are like fair treatment, pay etc so that you are paid fair
[12:49:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] it is what the employer is legally obliged to do
[12:50:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] I'd like to add that, in the case of 2M cancelling the job, it will fall under our terms and conditions for cancelling jobs
[12:50:23] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] which are
[12:50:50] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] the employer is obliged to pay all progress made up to that point, with a minimum of 10% job's total cost
[12:51:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] hmm this is only if cancellation but their terms in the contract are non negotiable
[12:52:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] so if zero progress is made by the deadline you pay the fee
[12:52:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] progress counts for either of the buildings?
[12:53:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] this is just the shop
[12:53:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] oh, so this contract doesn't take in the HQ?
[12:53:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] correct I will deal with that after this job
[12:54:31] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] pls hand it back
[12:56:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] pls write your name
[12:56:37] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] damn, I've gotta run, lunch. I'll be back in about 15-20 minutes, k?
[12:56:43] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] apologies
[12:56:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] pls give me it back
[12:56:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] brb
[12:56:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] ty cya
#I am forced to leave, coming back a while later
[13:30:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] alfroda996 joined the game
[13:31:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] hello there
[13:31:35] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] pls write your name
[13:31:53] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] then I will write the cancellation policy
[13:32:11] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] say I don't accept the contract. what then?
[13:33:05] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] you would lose a big client you would be fired publically or reported for zero progress and would not be paid

[13:33:33] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] this ensures that if something happens you will be paid
[13:33:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] I think this contract is not necessary, our company's terms and conditions already ensure that
[13:34:13] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] well RJ doesn't accept and I represent them.
[13:34:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] what doesn't he accept?
[13:34:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] he will report you for scamming and you would also be banned and by the time you get back on Breeze Co loses all his assets
[13:35:16] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] So I reccomend signing it

#Poiple threatens that I will get reported and banned if I do not agree to the contract
[13:35:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] that makes no sense
[13:35:43] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] what doesn't RJ accept?
[13:36:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] he doesn't accept the fact that zero progress has been made in a large deadline
[13:36:44] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] I understand that, and I am troubled as well. but it's not a contract that will solve anything
[13:37:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] this gives you extra time to make progress and not have your reputation chucked out of the window
[13:37:54] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] it gives me 3 more days
[13:38:16] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] which time zone are you in it gives you six more
[13:38:42] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] I'm in BST, why?
[13:38:59] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] cause it is the second of august.
[13:39:34] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] How about you sign that or I will discord oza right now
#Once again, an attempt to force me into signing the contract
[13:39:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] and tell him what?
[13:39:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] exactly<'
[13:40:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] +?
[13:40:06] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] *?
[13:40:17] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] Give him a headsup that on sunday he will have to ban someone
[13:40:47] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] alright, you can tell RJ we don't want to take this job anymore, or the HQ
[13:41:01] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] you can have your book, I'm not signing it
[13:41:15] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] we will still report but have a great day
[13:41:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] do as you may.
[13:41:33] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] a great day to you too
[13:42:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] you know that for scamming you will get banned for like 3 months by then breeze co will have nothing
#Yet another threat
[13:42:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] I have another offer
[13:42:59] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] breeze doesn't have any assets, so that threat is null
[13:43:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] Hello? we can settle this with a payment
[13:43:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] plus, I didn't scam anyone. so that threat is null aswell
[13:43:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] not just breeze you
[13:43:40] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] you can report you can't just quit a job
[13:44:09] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] that has happenned to people just for a small demo job
[13:44:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] Breeze will not be carrying the building of the Megastore or of the HQ through. I'm sorry
[13:45:00] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] Ill make a deal if you even out your bal to 50k by that I mean pay us 9,840.78 and we will go away
[13:45:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] no ban.
#Poiple tries to convince me to pay him barely 10k, under the threat of getting banned if I don't do so
[13:45:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] why on earth would I pay you?
[13:45:25] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] not me 2M
[13:45:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] that's what I mean
[13:46:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] so you don't get reported and we won't publically announce the failiure of Breeze Co
[13:46:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] right, I'm not paying you a dime
[13:46:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [PoipleBoi -> me] Have fun banned
[13:46:41] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> PoipleBoi] sure thing

At this point the conversation comes to an end.
I felt the need to show this and clarify everyone, as Poiple's claims might have been misleading.
3 people like this post.

PreviousNext