Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [REPORT] Alfroda996 and Breeze Co.

[REPORT] Alfroda996 and Breeze Co.

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [REPORT] Alfroda996 and Breeze Co.

Postby RJMouse » Sat Aug 03, 2019 3:53 pm

alfroda can't make a response back bc he knows this is the truth lol
RJMouse
"Just one of the boys"

Postby RJMouse » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:18 pm

mods???
RJMouse
"Just one of the boys"

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:19 pm

RJMouse wrote:mods???

if u think ur gonna get some sort of closure/info within a day then big oof
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby alfroda996 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:16 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:
alfroda996 wrote:I don't have a lot of time today, but Breeze Co. is taking measures to defend ourselves against these accusations and bring the truth to light

Some kind of summary of your side would be nice.

Sorry, I couldn't yesterday. Should I do so in a reply to this post? Not sure how this kind of things work...
alfroda996
Owner of Breeze Co.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
~Charles Darwin

Postby pascalek27 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:42 pm

alfroda996 wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:
alfroda996 wrote:I don't have a lot of time today, but Breeze Co. is taking measures to defend ourselves against these accusations and bring the truth to light

Some kind of summary of your side would be nice.

Sorry, I couldn't yesterday. Should I do so in a reply to this post? Not sure how this kind of things work...

You could do either or better if you make an appeal post though
Owner of Pasid Industries
IGN: pascalek27_Gah

Estimated Networth 80,000

Postby alfroda996 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:43 pm

As asked, here's a summary of our side:
In July 13th, 2M hired Breeze Co. to build a store and an HQ in Avara by opening a ticket in our Discord channel. By July 14th, we had come to an agreement about prices and deadlines for both buildings.
Breeze Co. placed an order for all materials of both buildings on July 16th, and it was stated by me that time would start counting towards the set deadlines once the orders had been completed and materials were ready to start building. Unfortunately, the entity that was supplying the materials had great delays, and by July 29th we were still waiting. In the meantime (July 22nd) we were informed that materials for the store had actually been available since we were hired. Our workers were informed to begin working on the store, although they had some trouble with the schematic. I was informed of this, and worked towards helping them so they could start building the store. Due to other problems that the workers faced, they weren't able to start before I had canceled the job.

Breeze Co. would never walk out on a job without a strong reason, which I will begin to explain.
In August 1st, I talked to RJMouse in the HelloMiners server. We talked about the delays, and that is when he said that if progress wasn't done fast (by tomorrow, Monday the 5th) they would "fill a lawsuit for a big sum of money". I ensured him that I was doing everything I could and that progress would begin ASAP, although I didn't quite understand the point of a lawsuit.

That same day, PoipleBoi talked to me and told me he was drafting a contract for the building of the store and the HQ, and said it would be "very important" that we would "stick to it". When I asked what he meant by that, he declared that if we didn't follow the contract Breeze would be "fired publically" and "reported". I felt that a contract was completely unnecessary and I expressed my feelings.

Next day, PoipleBoi presented said contract to me. I did not agree to the terms, and I asked what would happen if I didn't sign the contract. The day before, Poiple said that we would simply lose a "big client". But on Friday, he threatened that I would get reported for scamming and banned if I didn't agree to the contract, which I didn't.
Unwilling to sign the contract and agree to the new terms that had been proposed, and under the threat of being reported and banned, I declared that Breeze wouldn't be building either the store or the HQ.
2M attempted to make me pay them, firstly about 10k Forsals and then 30k Forsals for them not to post a report, which I promptly refused.

Screenshots from Discord and logs from Minecraft are ready in a folder and can be provided at request.
Breeze Co. never received any value whatsoever from 2M, which makes me wonder how this could possibly be a scam.

That is about it, if staff has any questions I'd be happy to answer them. I'm available on Discord, Frangotino#3152
Hopefully this will clarify things
Gz3 likes this post.

Postby alfroda996 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:47 pm

6brix wrote:Well dang thats a lot of $$$ gone.
i think your right you deserve compensation this was a scam.
you made a deal and you held up your end of the deal but they didnt hold up there end
scam
/skam/
Learn to pronounce
nounINFORMAL
a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
"an insurance scam"
synonyms: fraud, swindle, fraudulent scheme, racket, trick, diddle; More
verb
........................the definition of a scam
breeze co what is your defence.

It's not that we didn't hold up our end of the deal, it's that they tried to propose a new one, which we didn't agree to.
alfroda996
Owner of Breeze Co.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
~Charles Darwin

Postby chickenfarm7. » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:54 pm

alfroda is a legend u cant banish legends
3 people like this post.
shit on it

Proud owner of Cosmo Bay and CluckWorks

Postby Mcnuggets88 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:40 pm

I have presented oza with so much evidence to last a lifetime and compensation is all we want and Breeze Co has constantly rejected our offers. We want to follow up to get what should be ours. I was talking to PrinceAdam and he mentioned the refund policy which alfroda conveniently sidestepped by cancelling the whole thing right before they lost a lot of money. even if it wasn't a scam it sure does look a hella lot like one.

Postby Mcnuggets88 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:54 pm

Not only that you turned down the opportunity to sign the contract that would have made Breeze Co a fortune then after that I told you we would report you publically as we did and that we would post a forum about our terrible experience with Breeze Co you canceled on the job which seems suspicious but if you go to Avara front row the build hasn't been started the little bit that has been was done by PrinceAdam a part of 2M. He knew that if he didn't complete it we would take action. There has been no mention to me about trying to contact your builders. So as far as I am concerned that is BS. I also want to note that alfroda is liable for his company. So we should not be affected because of his problems with his employees. I am frankly not sure why we will not be paid as compensation. We have made it very clear that if we get our money back we will withdraw the report.

PreviousNext