Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] Spiderpig2323, FMDIAMOND, _DJDoodle_


[Report] Spiderpig2323, FMDIAMOND, _DJDoodle_

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

[Report] Spiderpig2323, FMDIAMOND, _DJDoodle_

Postby LordRomias » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:33 am

Reporting the below unsavoury characters for their persistent abuse of forum posts, continuing significantly after admins/mods telling them not to, specifically trolling report posts, igniting flame wars and general abuse of players on this forum. History of posts available here:

Spiderpig2323:
search.php?author_id=12268&sr=posts

FMDIAMOND:
search.php?author_id=7624&sr=posts

_DJDOODLE_:
search.php?author_id=14212&sr=posts
CEO of Romco

Image

Re: [Report] Spiderpig2323, FMDIAMOND, _DJDoodle_

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:41 am

Report: LordRomias
Reason: Spamming of reports, starting flamewars and continuing flamewars on posted topics.
Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34899
viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34902
viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34881
viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34832
8 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Report] Spiderpig2323, FMDIAMOND, _DJDoodle_

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:49 am

~Doodle wrote:Report: LordRomias
Reason: Spamming of reports, starting flamewars and continuing flamewars on posted topics.
Evidence: viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34899
viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34902
viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34881
viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34832


To add furthermore, bias reporting and failing to report other users who also continued to defend players after an admin spoke. The list of missing players are:
ZacTheMan1
JrcJames
LordRomias
Senjara
Tesseract
~Felix
Gerhard
fluffythebunnyx
CoolPaisie101
4K606
Cocraven2018#1
Somfic
Nova
~ADR
natedogg723
I don't think it's fair to point out the 3 people who voiced their opinions the most (I only made a few comments and your mad) so I think you should add these names too.
6 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Report] Spiderpig2323, FMDIAMOND, _DJDoodle_

Postby LordRomias » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:53 am

As you read the post you obviously ignored the bit where it said "persistent abuse of forum posts" which you are doing right now. Why? Because I think you chose to ignore it, just like the other posts and because you like to cause flamewars.
CEO of Romco

Image

Re: [Report] Spiderpig2323, FMDIAMOND, _DJDoodle_

Postby ~Spider » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:05 pm

LordRomias wrote:Reporting the below unsavoury characters for their persistent abuse of forum posts, continuing significantly after admins/mods telling them not to, specifically trolling report posts, igniting flame wars and general abuse of players on this forum. History of posts available here:

Spiderpig2323:
search.php?author_id=12268&sr=posts

FMDIAMOND:
search.php?author_id=7624&sr=posts

_DJDOODLE_:
search.php?author_id=14212&sr=posts



fucking hell you really want me banned and you are willing to do anything to make it happen...
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host
----------------------------------------------------------

Image

Re: [Report] Spiderpig2323, FMDIAMOND, _DJDoodle_

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:06 pm

LordRomias wrote:As you read the post you obviously ignored the bit where it said "persistent abuse of forum posts" which you are doing right now. Why? Because I think you chose to ignore it, just like the other posts and because you like to cause flamewars.


I choose to ignore it because you are being silly and actually abusing the forums yourself with these thousands of reports. Requesting topic lock before this gets out of hand again.
FMDIAMOND likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Report] Spiderpig2323, FMDIAMOND, _DJDoodle_

Postby ~Arctic » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Omg romias just stop i was on your side the first time but now you've turned me against you. Just take no for an answer.
2 people like this post.
<Mypuppyrue> reyt nice they ar
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> i dint ask ow u was
<~Arctic> them reilways ar reyt nice ar they
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> yeh get whattamean?
<Mypuppyrue> i get whatyamean
<~Arctic> ah gud
<Mypuppyrue> do tha lot get what us mean
<Trial-Mod ~Ash> my brain hurts