Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)


[Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby Gerhard » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:51 pm

[17:30:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> now with a PH dept only wanting the tag, new players i see are never helped, need apartments etc and quit quickly because of that lol
[17:30:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> LOL
[17:30:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> Thats totally me

[17:31:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> Felix is a troll
[17:31:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> Felix is messaging me trollish things about staff, he only cares about himself and making staff horible


Where is their immediate dismissal? If it were Felix saying that he would've been immediately removed from the department....
3 people like this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Image
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby Woof__ » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:05 am

Felix instead of eating yourself up with pride, just accept spart's thing, if anything goes wrong then complain again, but what's in the past is the past, so try this new oppurtunity for once to at least help the server, forget the moderators, the players, and the admins, ffs just help the server itself
Image

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby ~Felix » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:24 pm

Woof__ wrote:Felix instead of eating yourself up with pride, just accept spart's thing, if anything goes wrong then complain again, but what's in the past is the past, so try this new oppurtunity for once to at least help the server, forget the moderators, the players, and the admins, ffs just help the server itself


New opportunity??? It’s the same opportunity and it’s not an opportunity it’s a demotion. I can’t help the department if I’m not running it, otherwise I’m back to where I was 4 years ago.... as just another pawn.
2 people like this post.
Image
Image

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby Edgewurth » Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:43 am

I am a Player Helper and in all honestly, I do it to help new players who need help, not to just get a good rep. I am not as active than other PHs on helping new people to the server but in all honestly, I do help where I can and If nobody else nabs them before me, which is rare now considering 90% of them are on when I am. Many players are helped consistently, at least 1 a day if not from me then from Techie, Omnie, Cake and not as often NCR. The management is fine right now and honestly does not need changing.
Inactive Streak Occuring, Sorry
[+] My Many Jobs
  • Ex-Owner of Valucifer's Enterprises (2016 - 2018)
  • Ex-Owner of Shorthorn LTD (2018 - 2019)
  • Ex-Co-Owner of Cape Coral (2018-19)
  • Player Helper (2019-?)
  • Private City Department Staff (2019-?)
  • CEO of HexiGen and ELDesigns (2019->)
  • Staff Manager of DTR (2019-?)
  • Owner of Cytra City (2019-?)
  • City Manager of Hillford (2019-?)

Image

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby ~Felix » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:05 pm

lmao there's been no progress and seemingly no results from that department.
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
Image
Image

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:04 pm

~Felix wrote:lmao there's been no progress and seemingly no results from that department.



There never has really :shrug: The only time i saw minor success was this time last year because of how many people voted to get money which bumped the server and more players joined.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Image
Image



Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon


Banned until Feb 1st

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby Scepticon » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:34 am

Since I've returned to activity on the server, I've seen a fair few new players join, and yet none of them have been helped, even when player helpers are occasionally online.

Most leave after 3 minutes.

Now, obviously our retention is never going to be perfect, but between the current orientation of our economy that no longer favours new players or gives them legs up as much as in the past (think active apartment industry, etc), and the apparent current state of our player helper department, it's clear there is a hell of a lot of room for improvement.

It is painfully obvious that the current system of player helpers isn't working, and while the lack of retention suggest a lack of player helpers (backed up by the claims that only 3 or 4 are actually even active), the fact that there is a lack of player helpers in and of itself implies a greater issue further up the hierarchy.

Having multiple heads clearly hasn't worked, and between Felix's multi-year experience within the department, and his ardent drive (the fact that the guy has been pushing to be reinstated as the head of the department for so long speaks for itself), I cannot see a better option than returning him to his former position as the sole head of the player helper department.

While some staff members may feel as though they may have an obligation to the current heads, the staff as a whole has a much greater obligation to the community, to those future new players, and to Felix; to get him reinstated as the department head and get things running properly again.
Former Architect (Look at the old IG if you want - all designs were mine)

Former Moderator

Founder of the Official Quadcorp Ironball League (OQIL)

Former Player (Joined June 2013)


Some guy who built the big cruise ship next to Sudbury. Almost owned a whole government city at one point. :P

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby OmnieDD » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:12 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:[17:30:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> tag is nice th
[17:30:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> tho

[17:29:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> tbh I am liking the tag tho

Omnie, a PH, shows how he just wants the tag.

[17:30:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> now with a PH dept only wanting the tag, new players i see are never helped, need apartments etc and quit quickly because of that lol
[17:30:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> LOL
[17:30:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> Thats totally me

more about his only joining it for the tag.

[17:31:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> I've seen mods get asked more questions than us

see, the dept is pretty shit if they ask the mods more questions. Felix needs to be leader to fix that.

[17:31:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> Felix is a troll
[17:31:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> Felix is messaging me trollish things about staff, he only cares about himself and making staff horible

ViHQ trash talking Felix rather than working to help the department himself if he really cared.

[17:32:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> he wants spartan, and dr strange banned

a manager of this dept, a PH that's looked up to by new players, spreading gossip/rumor lie? bad boy.

[17:29:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> I have told my helpers to stop teaching them noob things, getting rid of treating them like that because people like that don't have fun or really feel apart of the community

instead of telling them, use force so it can happen. see ur admitting the dept is shit if the PHs are doing bad things and this is under your management.

[17:29:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Player Helper department is for players with a bad reputation trying to restore it ;p

oza admitting/agreeing that Player helpers don't want the job to help others and improve the server, rather it is to help themselves.

[17:27:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> Lol paisie I'm one of the three people who help nubs ;-;
[17:28:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> Its me, techie and ryan who do all the work

omnie doesn't really have the intent of helping newbies in his role, only wanting the tag, but he brought other player helpers down with him by saying how none of the others apparently except for the ones listed work at all. sad. #we need Felix.



I’m famous! I’ve been quoted :D

Really though, if you took a look at the list of players I helped you would see that I’m not just in it for that tag, I was just joking around as seen in the logs. Nice try tho, I’ll give you that.
Mayor of Silver Lake
CEO of Omnie Inc. Retail
Co-Owner of Stellar Apartments and Shops

Image

Image

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:01 am

OmnieDD wrote:
CoolPaisie101 wrote:[17:30:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> tag is nice th
[17:30:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> tho

[17:29:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> tbh I am liking the tag tho

Omnie, a PH, shows how he just wants the tag.

[17:30:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> now with a PH dept only wanting the tag, new players i see are never helped, need apartments etc and quit quickly because of that lol
[17:30:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> LOL
[17:30:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> Thats totally me

more about his only joining it for the tag.

[17:31:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> I've seen mods get asked more questions than us

see, the dept is pretty shit if they ask the mods more questions. Felix needs to be leader to fix that.

[17:31:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> Felix is a troll
[17:31:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> Felix is messaging me trollish things about staff, he only cares about himself and making staff horible

ViHQ trash talking Felix rather than working to help the department himself if he really cared.

[17:32:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> he wants spartan, and dr strange banned

a manager of this dept, a PH that's looked up to by new players, spreading gossip/rumor lie? bad boy.

[17:29:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> I have told my helpers to stop teaching them noob things, getting rid of treating them like that because people like that don't have fun or really feel apart of the community

instead of telling them, use force so it can happen. see ur admitting the dept is shit if the PHs are doing bad things and this is under your management.

[17:29:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Player Helper department is for players with a bad reputation trying to restore it ;p

oza admitting/agreeing that Player helpers don't want the job to help others and improve the server, rather it is to help themselves.

[17:27:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> Lol paisie I'm one of the three people who help nubs ;-;
[17:28:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> Its me, techie and ryan who do all the work

omnie doesn't really have the intent of helping newbies in his role, only wanting the tag, but he brought other player helpers down with him by saying how none of the others apparently except for the ones listed work at all. sad. #we need Felix.



I’m famous! I’ve been quoted :D

Really though, if you took a look at the list of players I helped you would see that I’m not just in it for that tag, I was just joking around as seen in the logs. Nice try tho, I’ll give you that.

lol yay ur famous

Really though, this thread is like long forgotten by staff it seems so even if U were joking nobody cares at this point lol
OmnieDD likes this post.
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby ~Felix » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:40 pm

Lmao it doesn’t even matter anymore, the admins honestly could care less about the server statistics it seems like. I mean... they are the ones who refused betas help and let’s be honest, he’s the most capable out of everyone. I wish I could’ve just helped guide the department in a different direction and I apologize to all my player helpers who were wrongfully fired and have been misrepresented. The department is in shambles and it’s embarrassing. There are no minimums, there’s a lack of players being helped, there’s a lack of structure to the department, and overall new players and being left to fend for themselves.... something that isn’t working out. If even after all the evidence I’ve provided... and yet still no change you guys refuse to let this shit go, it’s petty, immature, and disrespectful. Makes me and pretty much every other veteran never wanna contribute or play in this community again.

@strange @spartan @ultra @camels

(Oh, and it’s been over 2 weeks since camels report..... oh wait that isn’t going to be responded to :lol: )
2 people like this post.
Image
Image

PreviousNext