Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

[Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby ~Felix » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:42 am

Still waiting for the specifics I've provided to be commented upon by the staff team including the new evidence.

[23:51:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~Spartan] So then where's the posts on forums?
[23:51:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~Spartan] Where are the PH?
[23:51:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~Spartan] Everytime i'm on and a new player joins they don't get any help
[23:51:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~Spartan] I never see any people
[23:51:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~Spartan -> me] none on rn, about 10-15 been hired this week though so

And why are our admins lying about this department so much? There has been 0 activity for months and you're telling me 10-15 people were hired in May-April? lmao. Don't see why I can't handle this inactive and unproductive department that I was unfairly removed from without reason or evidence.

Postby SpartanPride7 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:04 am

I'm going to say one more time the deal we have been, and still, offering Felix.

1. 3 weeks as Player Helper. This is so he can get used to some new changes in the department, show he can stay active, and get back in the groove of things.
  2. Appointment to Introduction Manager Here you will be working side by side with your co-managers making the most important decisions to the department and working on improving the life of a new player.

That's it. In just 3 weeks, you will have the highest position available. Once you have that position, you can start looking into any changes you might want done. Once you have that position, we can look into restructuring to create a single head role.

The offer still remains on the table.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby ~Felix » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:09 am

SpartanPride7 wrote:I'm going to say one more time the deal we have been, and still, offering Felix.

1. 3 weeks as Player Helper. This is so he can get used to some new changes in the department, show he can stay active, and get back in the groove of things.
  2. Appointment to Introduction Manager Here you will be working side by side with your co-managers making the most important decisions to the department and working on improving the life of a new player.

That's it. In just 3 weeks, you will have the highest position available. Once you have that position, you can start looking into any changes you might want done. Once you have that position, we can look into restructuring to create a single head role.

So, after 2 years of being treated unfairly? You are still unable to give me leadership? There isn't a single person even active within the player introduction department..... Marc literally deleted the discord section because no activity has occurred there in months/years. You're telling me that I'm going to have to start at a position that I served as for 2 years under Beta.... I do not deserve to be demoted to the lowest rank. You'd literally have to hire a new player ahead of me to be my manager because there are no active managers. This is an absolute joke and it's disrespectful to a veteran of this server who has only attempted to revive it.

And in 3 weeks..... lmao. The highest position is a manager which has no ability in and of itself to alter policies in the department or provide any change to the department whatsoever. Literally, every single person in the community disagrees with you and yet you continue. I have provided embarrassingly hypocritical statements from yourself and you still refuse. I will continue to add more and more information on this topic.

Additionally, Spartan never offered me a single head role..... ever. I can actually provide more evidence to that tomorrow and will post here. They actually told me that i'd never be the head ever again as that role was "removed" after I was falsely removed.

As for the community,

Please share your thoughts, please look over the topic and the evidence. Please, this is embarrassing for the community.
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.

Postby SpartanPride7 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:20 am

Felix: I am not against you being in charge of the department. As your logs have shown, I do want you to be head. We simply have to balance that to make it fair for everyone else in the department.

Being a helper for just 3 weeks will show you some new features they have made. It will give you a taste of it to see what is good, and what isn’t. It will also show you can be active, because right now you’re not.

Perhaps the trial can be shrunken to two weeks. I have no problem with showing you some good faith. I just can’t put you a head of everyone else as they’d also be losing their jobs unfairly, just like you did.

Once you are a co head, then we can discuss restructuring the department for you to be a sole head. It’d have to be a group discussion, though.

And there’s only one way to get a seat at that table.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby ~Felix » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:23 am

SpartanPride703/11/2019
ok...dont take this any offensive way, rodney just wants ur opinion on this (im not a fan of it):

"What about you being head of half of the department
and competing with the other half to see who's dpt works better"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, I just found this during the investigation. They really didn't want to give my leadership even though they knew they were in the wrong. Look at them questioning my authority and trying to break deals with me..... this is fucking hilarious.

SpartanPride701/18/2019
Missile said you can have the position back 6 months ago. He left staff very shortly after that, which is possible he didn't even get the chance to tell the rest of the group. You could have made a post on forums with that screenshot to get their attention once missile left. Instead, 6 months pass by and the department underwent changes.

This is additionally a lie as I spoke to Marc the moment Missile concluded. I was told my Rodney that my position was not respected and the verdict was not legitimate. Once again, trying to cover up the issue.

I have been waiting for this administration to make up for this mess of a removal that's taken place for over 2 years. No Spartan I don't want any trial period because I don't deserve to have to do that. You literally are adding so many extra steps to keep me from becoming the head. I have nothing to prove but it seems from everything I've provided you have a lot to prove. Like, I deserve to be the head of the department as Missile ruled. Your administration refused to accept his ruling a few days after he sent me that discord. You yourself said after the verdict:

SpartanPride701/16/2019
Perfect
I’ll forward this to everyone
With that I see no reason why you should not be hired back...

SpartanPride707/28/2018
wait for staff vote

Felix D.07/28/2018
But all of the staff are against me

SpartanPride707/28/2018
before any other drastic moves
a lot of the mods are very very unbiased

Felix D.07/28/2018
Literally Ultra says "i'm not voting for you"

SpartanPride707/28/2018
i think they will see youre in the right
Last edited by ~Felix on Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:25 am

~Felix wrote:
SpartanPride7 wrote:I'm going to say one more time the deal we have been, and still, offering Felix.

So, after 2 years of being treated unfairly? You are still unable to give me leadership? There isn't a single person even active within the player introduction department..... Marc literally deleted the discord section because no activity has occurred there in months/years. You're telling me that I'm going to have to start at a position that I served as for 2 years under Beta.... I do not deserve to be demoted to the lowest rank. You'd literally have to hire a new player ahead of me to be my manager because there are no active managers. This is an absolute joke and it's disrespectful to a veteran of this server who has only attempted to revive it.

And in 3 weeks..... lmao. The highest position is a manager which has no ability in and of itself to alter policies in the department or provide any change to the department whatsoever. Literally, every single person in the community disagrees with you and yet you continue. I have provided embarrassingly hypocritical statements from yourself and you still refuse. I will continue to add more and more information on this topic.

Additionally, Spartan never offered me a single head role..... ever. I can actually provide more evidence to that tomorrow and will post here. They actually told me that i'd never be the head ever again as that role was "removed" after I was falsely removed.

As for the community,

Please share your thoughts, please look over the topic and the evidence. Please, this is embarrassing for the community.

---> And for those of you who didn't read the comment ---->
I WAS THE DEPARTMENT HEAD OF THE PLAYER INTRO DEPARTMENT. MISSILE RULED THAT I WAS TO BE REPROMOTED AND NOW SPARTAN WANTS TO DEMOTE ME TO THE LOWEST RANK WITH THE ABILITY TO ONLY BECOME A PLAYER INTRO MANAGER. (2 Very different things)

Fucking preach! I agree with u, the player dept currently is garbage! Back when you were the leader, so much was done for the dept, new players would stay on the server and be helped. Now all the people I’m the department don’t do shit no,offense. They got it for the tag. You really need to lead it again and make sure to make some team changes as well. Like almost no new players stay on hm nowadays, currently the dept doesn’t do shit. A lot of us helpful normal players such as myself, Richie, Jrc and more help the new players more than this whole dept combined. This dept needs u Felix! U will be great, and I definitely suggest changing the hiring process. People who can get the job need to be a nice helpful player that definitely is known for helping tons of new players and does stuff like this before getting the tag. The current people just have to pass a shitty interview, which can easily be lied through, because they want a dang tag! Felix needs to take over this dept ASAP admins! Hope u admins hear the opinion of the people! This dept is so needing Felix, a manager oh it, vihq, even admitted how bad the dept is. I’ll put the chat log including it in the next reply. Felix doesn’t need some damn trial, he needs to get her position back immediately that was wrongly taken from him! Felix knows how to run a dept helping people. She needs to be the sole head ASAP.
~Felix likes this post.
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby ~Felix » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:27 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:Fucking preach! I agree with u, the player dept currently is garbage! Back when you were the leader, so much was done for the dept, new players would stay on the server and be helped. Now all the people I’m the department don’t do shit no,offense. They got it for the tag. You really need to lead it again and make sure to make some team changes as well. Like almost no new players stay on hm nowadays, currently the dept doesn’t do shit. A lot of us helpful normal players such as myself, Richie, Jrc and more help the new players more than this whole dept combined. This dept needs u Felix! U will be great, and I definitely suggest changing the hiring process. People who can get the job need to be a nice helpful player that definitely is known for helping tons of new players and does stuff like this before getting the tag. The current people just have to pass a shitty interview, which can easily be lied through, because they want a dang tag! Felix needs to take over this dept ASAP admins! Hope u admins hear the opinion of the people! This dept is so needing Felix, a manager oh it, vihq, even admitted how bad the dept is. I’ll put the chat log including it in the next reply. Felix doesn’t need some damn trial, he needs to get her position back immediately that was wrongly taken from him! Felix knows how to run a dept helping people. She needs to be the sole head ASAP.

This is exactly what the majority of HM thinks about this. Don't understand the indecency and disrespect that I've been given these past 2 years. I've been on this server longer than almost all of these players on the administration. Shame on y'all. This is why our server is almost dead, because of shit like this.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:39 am

[17:30:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> tag is nice th
[17:30:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> tho

[17:29:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> tbh I am liking the tag tho

Omnie, a PH, shows how he just wants the tag.

[17:30:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~paisiejuuler> now with a PH dept only wanting the tag, new players i see are never helped, need apartments etc and quit quickly because of that lol
[17:30:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> LOL
[17:30:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> Thats totally me

more about his only joining it for the tag.

[17:31:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> I've seen mods get asked more questions than us

see, the dept is pretty shit if they ask the mods more questions. Felix needs to be leader to fix that.

[17:31:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> Felix is a troll
[17:31:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> Felix is messaging me trollish things about staff, he only cares about himself and making staff horible

ViHQ trash talking Felix rather than working to help the department himself if he really cared.

[17:32:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> he wants spartan, and dr strange banned

a manager of this dept, a PH that's looked up to by new players, spreading gossip/rumor lie? bad boy.

[17:29:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <ViHQ [PH]> I have told my helpers to stop teaching them noob things, getting rid of treating them like that because people like that don't have fun or really feel apart of the community

instead of telling them, use force so it can happen. see ur admitting the dept is shit if the PHs are doing bad things and this is under your management.

[17:29:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Player Helper department is for players with a bad reputation trying to restore it ;p

oza admitting/agreeing that Player helpers don't want the job to help others and improve the server, rather it is to help themselves.

[17:27:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> Lol paisie I'm one of the three people who help nubs ;-;
[17:28:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie [PH]> Its me, techie and ryan who do all the work

omnie doesn't really have the intent of helping newbies in his role, only wanting the tag, but he brought other player helpers down with him by saying how none of the others apparently except for the ones listed work at all. sad. #we need Felix.
2 people like this post.
Luxury Corporation TM
officially est. 2016

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:42 am

spart do u agree now Felix is needed to be the sole leader asap, I mean he got his position taken away unfairly anyways
Luxury Corporation TM
officially est. 2016

Postby ~Felix » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:51 am

SpartanPride7 wrote:Felix: I am not against you being in charge of the department. As your logs have shown, I do want you to be head. We simply have to balance that to make it fair for everyone else in the department.

I'm sure the managers in the department need guidance anyways, from the server statistics here -->

https://imgur.com/a/Tsiqoc5

There's been barely any activity and even the player helpers who have [PH] next to their name refuse to welcome and help new players, I have been checking and monitoring the server and it's honestly kinda embarrassing. Don't really know why these helpers deserve more fairness than I do, cmon now.

Will be posting more evidence tomorrow.

PreviousNext