Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

[Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

[Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby ~Felix » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 am

Hello,

I'd like to reopen the investigation that has taken place recently and provide some more information for the community. It is my right to present new evidence to the community despite threats from multiple staff members that I would be punished if I tried to speak out further.

Introduction:

Around 2 years ago Marc050301 was able to secure me a position as the head of the player introduction department due to my efficacy and dedication in the department for years. RyanFa was asked to step down and he did so willingly to begin.

Fast forward a few months, I had been averaging around 60-80 players helped per week by my intro managers and their player introduction officers. I got into a heated debate with another player in private chat over them insulting me in public chat, none of this ever took place in public chat nor exceeded anything further than calling someone a dick, something that's been said to many people without punishment since the server's beginning. The previous report regarding Strange also occurred prior to my removal.

A few days later I was notified by a moderator, who had no right to tell me, that my position had been taken away and I had been fired over demeanor issues. I contacted Ultrapro who told me that there had been a staff vote and I had been removed.

* This staff vote did not include all staff members and included both RyanFa, who was removed from the post for inactivity, and Dr. Strange, who had recently threaten to quit the server over PR issues due to his confrontation with me where he refused to help me. Clexar can attest, and I can provide additional evidence if need be, that most members of staff did not participate in this vote nor make this decision.

I demanded evidence but all members of staff refused to give me any evidence regarding my "demeanor."

Fast forward a bit.........

The Problem:

MissileGamer, one of the admins at the time, started an investigation into their investigation and concluded the following after a 6 month investigation:

MissileGamer09/08/2018 "Okay so went to check out the topic, seems its locked. I'll get strange to unlock it and put up my response. Realize this might take some time and will only further things so, for now, I've implemented the strike system and restored your position, with a strike in place. I'll let the others know to put you back on the relevant regions"

Following this verdict, Missile went inactive for a few weeks/months and my position was never restored nor was his decision respected by the current staff.

Jonathan08/03/2018
missile is going to go through the case this weekend he says hes busy this week

Here is Ultra even agreeing that the decision rests in Missile's hands and below is his recent response to me following a paragraph long apology where he refused to mention the position lmao.

Felix D.04/14/2019
I just want my position back man. I’m sick of being treated like garbage
You know I deserve that position and you knew I didn’t deserve to be demoted so if you wanna make amends help make that happen and I’ll forgive you and we can move on
Felix D.04/22/2019
Or not....
Jonathan04/22/2019
Its all good, I understand

Here's Camel:

KingOfCamels03/12/2019
Everyone believed missile solved everything until your post came up

So now multiple staff members are now respecting his decision? But they've changed their minds it seems....

Now onto the fun part......

I seeked out Spartan's help when he became an admin and this is what he said once i posted the previous forum post regarding the investigation:

Felix D.03/11/2019
Ok
First impressions on the forum post?[/spoiler]
+ the comments

SpartanPride703/11/2019
same as always, that u should be reinstate and that ultra and steve was wrong in their handling of it
im glad that, now thats its public, i can more easily fight for u back
as now we also have public pressure to take into account

Here Spartan agrees with everything and even admits that I should be reinstated.

And here's where it gets fishy..... after our conversation which includes the aforementioned conversation he starts to ask questions.

The whole conversation regarding changes.....

Felix D.03/11/2019
This department
I gotta start on this Spart
These investigations need to continue
But like there's no reason why I shouldn't be given back this department
Especially considering the lack of current progress

SpartanPride703/11/2019
if added back, would u be fine with not using book and quill? and would u ensure not to be rude or disrespectful to current managers or player helpers?

Felix D.03/11/2019
Excuse me...

(This is me completely lost with words as to why he would ask about how I do things if the only issues involved was the fake investigation)

SpartanPride703/11/2019
yes?

Felix D.03/11/2019
I have never been rude to my helpers or managers

SpartanPride703/11/2019
yes i know

Felix D.03/11/2019
nor has my demeanor been anything less than perfect when dealing with new players

SpartanPride703/11/2019
im asking because in dec/jan

Felix D.03/11/2019
And no I will not agree to to not use book and quills because that is unroleplay like

SpartanPride703/11/2019
when u 'came back' (under the incorrect role) there was fighting . *(Referring to when Camel refused to accept Missile's ruling in the discord)

Felix D.03/11/2019
I am an old fashioned guy
That's why it works so well
Trust me as beta has and as Marc has
I'm on your side lmao

SpartanPride703/11/2019
im on urs as well

Felix D.03/11/2019
I cannot agree to do the online shit Spartan it's stupid
SpartanPride703/11/2019
how about /mail?

Felix D.03/11/2019
It might be quicker but book and quills spur the economy
I always create a market for it

SpartanPride703/11/2019
like, here we are discussing such a small thing :stuck_out_tongue:
(Here he's showing his dislike for my methods)

Felix D.03/11/2019
Isn't that what we are striving for?
A small thing?
Lets do the math

SpartanPride703/11/2019
yes, but the issue is player helpers tend to take the toll on books

Felix D.03/11/2019
Most people sell them for 5-10F per book
Good

SpartanPride703/11/2019
as, when out of stock, they have to find other books and use their pay on it

Felix D.03/11/2019
The more and more books the better
I always repay
for books
every week

SpartanPride703/11/2019
ik

Felix D.03/11/2019
Or, we could supply a secret admin shop if you are so worried
to the managers
Who could give them out
And they would still cost 10F but at least it would be coming from a consistent source
But that's anti-economic growth
Does it matter how I handle my department if new players are staying more often and every single person who joins is being attended to?

SpartanPride703/11/2019
how about
if managers who want to not use book and quil, why cant they use their own system?

Felix D.03/11/2019
Why are you so adamant about not using book and quills?
My method has worked for so long, why does it have to change now?

SpartanPride703/11/2019
because some do not want the department to "go back to the start" and by that, they dont want book and quils
that literally the only thing
just book and quills ;lol

Felix D.03/11/2019
Seriously?
Was that why they didn't want me there?

SpartanPride703/11/2019
no
no
(HAHAHAHAHA, why would a 3rd party ask about that then)
Felix D.03/11/2019
Oh ok

SpartanPride703/11/2019
it's like the issue now basically
im sure u can convince the other managers to use it if they want to,

Felix D.03/11/2019
Ok well look, I'll present the option to them but only because you have been sincere in your request and in this investigation thus far.

SpartanPride703/11/2019
but would u be OK with giving them the option to choose?
thank uSpartanPride703/11/2019
dont need anything else rn, just need to talk with marc and camel to finalize some things, (Both of whom acknowledged Missile's ruling)
it will likely happen tomorrow as it's late for all of us now

Felix D.03/11/2019
I know what's being finalized?
How am I to move forward from this in a content manner?

SpartanPride703/11/2019
nothing rn, you've been helpful to us thus far :smile: i'll let u know tomorrow whats going to happen
when u said intro managers won't have excessive pay, what pay did u have in mind?

(Here's more criticism about the methods and questioning, something he had no right to ask and judge me upon as the investigator)

Felix D.03/11/2019
It depends based on how many books. I usually give extra to those who can beat a certain number that I set per week.
You can ask my previous managers and helpers
The pay fluctuated based on a lot of factors
I can keep you updated on that information though.

SpartanPride703/11/2019
okay

Felix D.03/11/2019
I usually relied on moderators for /eco

SpartanPride703/11/2019
yeah

Felix D.03/11/2019
I hope the verdict somehow can make up for missing out on so many experiences in this department and the progress that could have been made. I hope no other player, especially no other veteran, has to face what I faced.

Felix D.03/12/2019
Update?

Felix D.03/13/2019
Bro Spartan
Is this a joke?
Felix D.03/14/2019 ?

And Camel regarding Missile later:

Felix D.03/12/2019
lmao, you yourself refused to recognize his ruling
So how did he solve anything?
Nothing changed?
KingOfCamels03/12/2019
Depends on how you see it

Here's Camel talking about the inequality between staff removal and player removal:

KingOfCamels03/16/2019
Removing staff is much different than removing government workers
It takes longer with staff
And they are both very different processes

Felix D.03/16/2019
But aren't they to be treated as equals?
Ultra assured me quite the opposite in fact. He said that staff and government officials were to be held to the same standards and to the same punishments as any staff member would receive outside the rules.

KingOfCamels03/16/2019
The processes of removal are different
I don't know what you expect me to say

Here's what Marc has to say about everything even though Spartan says "Marc and i are looking over the case" (This can be linked if need be)

Marc R.04/03/2019
Hey sorry i got busy on the break, just been on now doing admin stuff, Apparently that was settled?

Felix D.04/04/2019
No
None of the staff members were removed and I wasn’t given my position back
Despite my 10 pages of evidence showing blatant corruption and bias on the current staff team
And so now, along with my links on the server have just started to leave the community

Felix D.04/08/2019
Bro cmon Marc
This is absurd

Marc R.04/08/2019
Yeah let me see whats going on with that, I thought you could rejoin?

Felix D.04/14/2019
They didn’t give me my position back

Marc R.04/17/2019
They said they were going to give you manager position back after 1 month?
But idk I think you should get the position back right now, shouldn’t have to go through all this again.

Closing:

And so, a fake investigation into me for my demeanor resulted in my position be taken away and despite Missile's ruling and Spartan's initial agreement (though through his disagreements things changed) Spartan hypocritically ruled that I should be demoted to the lowest rank in the Intro program with the ability to never be Intro head ever again. Despite everyone ignoring Missile's ruling, they all seem to know that it happened and how he ruled they are all just choosing not to accept it. So now Spartan's ruling is the one we accept but we don't accept the official investigation that took place directly after the incident? I was told by Spartan that he'd "never give the position back to me" and that reports into this issue would result in further punishment for myself. You guys as a community have the right to speak up and you must agree that all of this shows I was never in the wrong.

Both Spartan and Camel have told me that they cannot give me head of the department because the entire structure of the department has changed. Let me tell you this.... they are lying. The structure is the exact same except someone else took my place.... there are still player intro managers and their helpers and still someone managing the entire thing. Additionally, there has not been any activity on either discord, the forums, or in game regarding this department for over 2 years since my removal. I would love an apology and further insight on how this happened and how it's still going on?

No evidence was ever posted regarding myself but I have provided pages and pages of evidence showing slanderous comments by staff members including threats as well as biases and corrupted behavior yet I was the one who was punished and received a demotion. I am happy to repost their behavior but I have feeling everyone already knows about it. Would love a response regarding all of this asap, if this post is to be deleted I have it saved and will repost if necessary or i'll share individually with each person on the discord. Thanks and I would LOVE some answers. :)

And to show you I wasn't in the wrong: here are apologies from both Ultra and Strange lmao.

Jonathan04/12/2019
Hey felix, it had come to my attention that over the past year my behaviour has been something that needs to be addressed in real life relationships and as well as in game. With how I handled your case I now know that my words can affect others sometimes in ways that I can not forsee and there is no excuse for that. In regards to how I react to others in person and on the server will be much different going forwards and I will not be triggered by others actions or comments for future reference.

This has played a big role in my development over the past months and nobody deserves to bear any responsibility over my comments other than myself. I realize now that after careful consideration that I will utilize much more caution with how I address others especially regarding reports such as yours and especially regarding matters concerning the server with my role.

I understand that server issues and reports are much more important than just walls of text and if I am ever involved in future reports I will attend to them without bias or wrongdoing.

Perhaps you can come to an understanding with what I said and come to closure with what was said last year. If you so choose, you do not have to hear from me ever again. I am not expecting any response from this and you arent required to respond if you do not feel comfortable doing so. However I acknowledge this. No more tired excuses or hard feelings. I'm sorry.

And Strange....

Dr_Strange19303/17/2019
I apologize for my previous behavior.

Quite the apologetic.

Rules:

Discussion is allowed so long as it revolves around the case. Anything else I agree to have removed.

And here are the recent server statistics showing a lack of a player intro department:

Image or https://imgur.com/a/Tsiqoc5
Last edited by ~Felix on Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
2 people like this post.

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigations Continued

Postby Gerhard » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:35 am

I agree with Marc and Missile on their decision...and the fact its taking over a year to even reinstate Felix....is absurd .
4 people like this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby 4K606 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:23 am

You should get your position back, if it was a fake investigation and everything. My favorite part about this whole report is Spart saying that the play introduction helpers have a problem with buying a book and quil with their own money. Lamo. As a manager of West City I have to buy my own tools to demo a building, get exp bottles to repair them, and when I created the new expansion for the cherry trees park the gov didnt pay for that. All of that money came out of my pocket. The concrete, dye, dried clay, and stone slabs. If 10f is a concern for Player Helper if comes out of their own pocket theres a problem. The whole park thing isnt a deal at all as the money Ive spent is well worth it and I dont give a crap if I get paid back. Its just the fact that annoys me that they give a crap about buying books. 10f, do you dislike your job that much that you wouldnt pay 10f for a book. Really!
3 people like this post.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby ~Felix » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:30 am

4K606 wrote:You should get your position back, if it was a fake investigation and everything. My favorite part about this whole report is Spart saying that the play introduction helpers have a problem with buying a book and quil with their own money. Lamo. As a manager of West City I have to buy my own tools to demo a building, get exp bottles to repair them, and when I created the new expansion for the cherry trees park the gov didnt pay for that. All of that money came out of my pocket. The concrete, dye, dried clay, and stone slabs. If 10f is a concern for Player Helper if comes out of their own pocket theres a problem. The whole park thing isnt a deal at all as the money Ive spent is well worth it and I dont give a crap if I get paid back. Its just the fact that annoys me that they give a crap about buying books. 10f, do you dislike your job that much that you wouldnt pay 10f for a book. Really!

Yeah, fake investigation for sure. Missile confirmed that in his investigation. They won't add me back basically because they want full government control over departments rather than having players. His comments regarding the actual job are astounding considering he's supposed to be the neutral party in the investigation rather than someone looking for the specificities of my methodology. The community was pretty surprised when the two admins responsible for their demeanor and fake investigation BS / Bias were given a slap on the wrist where I, who had done nothing wrong, received a demotion to the lowest level with no opportunity to get my position back.
JrcJames likes this post.

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby Dylad » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:13 am

In my opinion, the current player management department is a mess. There is nothing ever announced on forums and their discord server is completely closed off from the public. No functions, information, or anything is available and is just off the cuff of Rodney and others. It's pathetic what has happened to it. Without the tags, that department would be a desert.
5 people like this post.
--------------------------------------------------------------
300k Networth
2.5 Years
Fmr. OQIL Commissioner

Postby gbt2001 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:58 am

Yeah, I don't want to be mean, but the ph department does need to step up their game. The stats show us falling behind and the recent activity at night has been pretty minimal considering its summer. Also, I don't really understand why felix isnt getting his posistion back.
4 people like this post.

Postby ~Doodle » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:47 am

After Strange wrongly banned me for illegal PvP, an investigation was put in place because it's "standard procedure" after a ban, despite it being revoked. After it was appealed, Strange never apologised in any length other than maybe a sarcastic sorry. In your case, he does the same but hasn't acted upon his sorry. It's like he doesn't mean it. Staff wrongfully removed you without evidence and those who don't like you refuse to help, there's the same issue with me.
I would like to show the evidence in the "investigation" put into me after I was wrongfully banned: https://pastebin.com/W8EtShWc
The evidence of me abusing my permissions was all my BC and fly commands since February? Oddly enough, that apparently is evidence, just me doing my job and having fun. I'll make a spoiler explaining each log.

[+] Logs
[14:31:06] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /BC testing
[10:47:00] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc testing
[11:12:41] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc nuuu
[13:24:21] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc test
[16:20:28] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc testing!

These are logs of me testing if the /bc permission works, hardly evidence?

[16:50:56] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Everyone who participated last round, how many notes did I give you?

Asking players what notes I gave them as I was most likely hosting with 10 players all spamming in chat, again, hardly evidence, just me hosting an event xD

[[17:07:32] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /BC Make sure to check out the newest Battle Palace topic: https://bit.ly/2SsOC3J
[17:13:10] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /BC Make sure to check out the newest Battle Palace topic: https://bit.ly/2SsOC3J
[17:34:02] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /BC Make sure to check out the newest Battle Palace topic: https://bit.ly/2SsOC3J
[19:12:25] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Be sure to look at the newest BP topic: https://bit.ly/2SsOC3J

Me advertising the latest BP topic. I had seen Chronoxomy do it, so I did my bit to support the department too.

[12:34:05] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Anyone up for some BP?

Asking if anyone wants a few rounds in BP, how is this abuse, every staff member does this, it's now the job works.

[17:15:47] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /BC We need your suggestions! https://bit.ly/2SsOC3J
[19:12:27] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /BC We need your events suggestions! https://bit.ly/2SsOC3J
[12:13:43] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Be sure to check out and suggest what events you want to see in the new Battle Palace here: viewtopic.php?f=187&t=33811
[12:20:38] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Be sure to check out and suggest what events you want to see in the new Battle Palace here: https://bit.ly/2ByjvcF

Again, I'm advertising a BP topic, what's the abuse in that? Look at the timestamps, they are all a few hours or 10 minutes apart. This is absurd how this is evidence.

[15:37:57] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Is anyone up for a BP game or two?

Asking if anyone wants to play some games in BP. Abuse? I think not!

[16:23:42] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc If y'all payed attention, you would have noticed they switched sides. Maybe concentrate while spectating :D

Me hosting PvP, telling everyone that they need to look at what's going on because the two players switched sides. Again, how is this abuse?

[13:19:13] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Mwhahaha
[13:19:17] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc It's me
[13:25:05] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Yeah it was me all along D:

Having fun during an event with Cheerios. He has done it before to other events, other staff have done it to other events and as Felix quoted ultra: staff and government employees are to be treated the same. Why is this then abuse when I do it?

[15:24:57] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc New instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/hellominersofficial/ be sure to check it out!

Advertising the Instagram, server broadcast does this but not with an up to date link, so I did it. Again, this isn't abuse, this is doing my job.

[16:54:32] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /flymode BP_Hosting
[12:32:51] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /flymode BP_Hosting
[15:46:19] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /flymode event_hosting
[16:38:59] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /flymode Ironball
[19:24:02] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /flymode testing
[08:49:40] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /flymode bp
[13:24:59] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /flymode BP

Me using flymode for BP hosting and once for streaming ironball. Endershack gave me permission to do so and they did it themselves along with other staff and many other ironball events. How is this abuse?

[09:48:04] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc I do
[09:54:56] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc no smh
[09:55:06] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc its me, Packetik
[10:02:21] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc GUYS
[16:18:33] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Guys calm down, im teaching AnonymousFalls how to host!
[17:15:55] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Sorry people we have to wait for oza to become not afk and actually care (also not be butthurt over the fact he abused /sit smh >;c)
[17:16:02] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc scratch that
[17:16:06] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc he cares <3

More logs of me hosting an event and waiting for oza while I'm teaching anonymous how to host the games. Again, just having fun, other staff, mostly Cheerios, does this too and it isn't a problem. Not abuse.

[18:20:17] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /BC New Instagram drop! Make sure to like and follow us at www.instagram.com/hellominersofficial

Again, making sure the right link was advertised.

[16:22:43] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Can someone put a stick on ah please?
[16:26:51] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Ok people, the bee is now fixed however the firing mechanism is not working. They will be attracted to you if you run around. If you want to continue playing, please say!
[16:29:28] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc Ok people, change of plans. It's now back into working order, please return!

In this log here, I was called by anonymous with a great deal of urgency. The Bee had stopped working so it needed fixed and with myself being the acting developer of BP, I made my way over, needed to fix the game and I needed a redstone torch. I asked for it over ah, used it, destroyed the torch, got staff to refund the player and the item and tried to get everyone back to finish the round. I followed procedure correctly, everything was to a tee and the game was working again. How am I abusing permissions by doing my job?

[18:08:01] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /BC testing
[18:14:44] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /BC test

Asked to test if I have broadcast perms so I did. Following command of staff isn't abuse.

[10:04:03] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /bc New instagram post out now! Be sure to check it out here: https://www.instagram.com/hellominersofficial/

Instagram, again.

[09:57:07] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /flymode for_BP!!![16:11:08] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /flymode bp_but_this_isnt_a_standard_role,I_just_have_the_perms_sorry_xD
[16:25:14] [Server thread/INFO]: _DJDoodle_ issued server command: /flymode fixing_the_bee

The second log looks weird but it doesn't broadcast into chat, therefore I know it would do no hard for a joke. Strange kept saying fly was for certain things but never specifying what, so the joke was about that, yet nobody saw it because nobody would. The next log is me doing it actually broadcasted so it's a serious thing. Note it's spaced 10 minutes apart as I was surveying the Bee first before using flymode to access anything. The first log is me putting it on for BP like Chrono does.

So, to summerise. If staff don't like you, they will refuse to go along with anything you say, they will try to do things to get you out the way and will never fully apologise for their wrong doings. In my case, strange wrongly banned me, every time it's brought up, he claims harassment, every time he avoids ever actually apologising, only references an apology I cannot find and never provides evidence or any rule supporting his bans. I would also like to bring up this:

I was banned on the forums for not listening to staff and responding to Spartans summery on my report, asking to review my evidence. Strange proceeded to ban me and everyone else who commented bar player __Hyper. When I confronted him about this, he asked why would I ban him and when I showed him commenting, continuing the flamewar and not following what he had said, he never responded. Strange likes banning people he doesn't like and this just shows he is protecting some and turning a blind eye while trying to silence others who he doesn't like. Furthermore, the reason he banned me doesn't actually exist. Not listening to staff is, at a max, a board warning, not a ban. This has a small mention in the grey zone rule but doesn't actually say it's a banable offence. Secondly, "continuing to call users by names they did not wish to be called" to fuck isn't in the rules. Calling someone by their IGN username isn't against the rules, never had been, never will be. If someone can't handle their IGN, they should change it. That doesn't mean they can go about calling people whatever they want but people can't call them their IGN. The fact this was a reason for a ban is utter bullshit and is another case of strange, wrongly banning me, again and abusing his permissions.

To put it, there is no evidence supporting your demotion Felix, it's strange and Rodney's fault for not adding you again and refusing as they don't believe you should have your position back. I have the same issue where I was going to be removed from a position I resigned from with evidence that's frankly shite, that shows nothing but me doing my job to the best of my ability while having fun. If I hadn't fixed the bee, it still wouldn't be fixed today, nobody could work out how it was used and to hell no admin has the time. I was also banned twice using rules which don't exist by the same admin who keeps calling it abuse whenever it's brought up. I think this is clear that Strange needs to change his behaviour or staff should have another stern word with him.

The events department is in shambles, it's obvious because maybe 1 game was played in the entire time I have been gone, there has been no hype for the new BP because, once again, strange and Spartan shut it down, nothing has been done and nobody cares. The same with the Instagram, I sent 2 storied which lasted 24 hours linking to an appeal of a ban by an admin who abused their permissions. Apparently this is personal gain, not community gain. There have been no uploads since I was locked out of the Instagram, there has been no games in BP and there has certainly been no players helping others on the server.

Staff, get your act togeather and review everything everyone is saying because just a simple comment shows a lot of evidence supporting an appeal.
2 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Marc » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Hey,

I'll try to keep it short. Felix should definitely get his job back.

I know I haven't been as active when this report was going on to have a say in it, but I remember MissileGamer giving the full authorization for Felix to return to his position at the time, and I couldn't completely agree more with his decision. Felix has been a long-time player manager since as far as I can remember, 2014? I remember when he was a manager of the department, and was on top of things daily when Beta and him were the main people in charge of it. He's kept this position for quite a long time, and I don't see why firing him was the right decision in the first place with his good knowledge and experience of this role.

gbt2001 wrote:Yeah, I don't want to be mean, but the ph department does need to step up their game. The stats show us falling behind and the recent activity at night has been pretty minimal considering its summer. Also, I don't really understand why felix isnt getting his posistion back.

Dylad wrote:In my opinion, the current player management department is a mess. There is nothing ever announced on forums and their discord server is completely closed off from the public. No functions, information, or anything is available and is just off the cuff of Rodney and others. It's pathetic what has happened to it. Without the tags, that department would be a desert.

I actually have to agree. The departments are a mess. I've currently cleaned out the discords completely to make a fresh start.

Departments work, as long as the people in those roles can keep on top of them, and fill positions when they aren't available to ensure it doesn't go inactive. We also need more active staff to monitor these as much as possible in order to remove any inactive people in these departments. We are currently putting together a team of certain members of staff to manage these budgets, roles, and departments better.

As for the player helper system, we currently have 13 player helpers from what the permission system states, and from what I'm aware, we only have 2-3 player helpers that are currently as active. - It doesn't make sense to have player helpers who are not able to help the required number of players each month. This department has to change.

To sum up, I still support Felix 100% in getting his job back - and I hope we can reinvestigate this ASAP. I still believe the Player Helper department can readd new managers - like Felix back, and still make everything work.

I will reopen the investigation with a few admins.
7 people like this post.

Admin marc050301

“This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adherent to a simple set of rules. Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours"

- Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson - Cosmos a Spacetime Odyssey - Standing up in the Milky Way

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:10 pm

Dylad wrote:In my opinion, the current player management department is a mess. There is nothing ever announced on forums and their discord server is completely closed off from the public. No functions, information, or anything is available and is just off the cuff of Rodney and others. It's pathetic what has happened to it. Without the tags, that department would be a desert.

Have they ever actually helped someone and that player has stayed? The only active player helpers I've seen have all beefed at me because I said the department doesn't actually do any better than normal players selling apartments, in fact they generally do worse due to the fact that the 'Helper' doesn't lose any money if they don't do a good job.
3 people like this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby ~Felix » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:10 pm

To sum up, I still support Felix 100% in getting his job back - and I hope we can reinvestigate this ASAP. I still believe the Player Helper department can readd new managers - like Felix back, and still make everything work.

I will reopen the investigation with a few admins.

Thank you. I’ve waited years for this so I’m very appreciative for taking the time to read my post and respond.
Dylad likes this post.

Next