Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] Spiderpig2323

[Report] Spiderpig2323

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] Spiderpig2323

Postby Gerhard » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:12 pm

LordRomias wrote:Should be noted that Senjara and Spiderpig2323 are friends IRL.

Actually....I seriously believe she is making her OWN opinion. Quit thinking Spider is behind everything... by judging right away because someone is talking against you.

I'm done commenting because some people cant handle the truth.
4 people like this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby ~Felix » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:53 pm

Yeah I have to agree with the opposing side on this one. Without extensive amounts of evidence to prove your case, this report is lacking in more areas than one. Hypotheticals aren’t evidence.
2 people like this post.

Postby ~Spider » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:00 pm

LordRomias wrote:Should be noted that Senjara and Spiderpig2323 are friends IRL.

Lol
I have never met senjara in my life.
Senjara likes this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host

Postby Senjara » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:23 am

sorry wait where did you get this from? I haven’t ever met him and we don’t even live in the same part of Australia so check your facts first. Also think it’s worth pointing out that I’ve only recently become friends with him after this stuff started happening because I didn’t agree with what you did to him. We were acquaintances but never good friends. I’m allowed to express an opinion and that doesn’t mean i’m automatically his “friend irl”??
3 people like this post.
Co-owner of Ocelot City and Crystal Bay Council Member

Postby LordRomias » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:29 am

Thanks for highlighting your conflict of interest Senjara. However, unless you have something to add, please stop posting here as the admin requested.
CEO of Romco

Postby ~Spider » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:32 am

LordRomias wrote:Thanks for highlighting your conflict of interest Senjara. However, unless you have something to add, please stop posting here as the admin requested.

Then why did you post it in the first place? You just assume shit that you think is true
2 people like this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host

Postby LordRomias » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:56 am

Unless you have something to add, please stop posting here as the admin requested.
CEO of Romco

Postby Tesseract » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:05 am

LordRomias wrote:Thanks for highlighting your conflict of interest Senjara. However, unless you have something to add, please stop posting here as the admin requested.

I highly doubt that there is a conflict of interest, even if Senjara and ~Spider are friends in real life. Even if Senjara continues to pursue this case in defense of ~Spider, it is unlikely that he/she would likely gain any benefit from this. Even if ~Spider isn't punished, it is not as if Senjara is going to get free money just for helping his/her friend out. Conflict of interest is a situation in which the concerns or aims of two different parties are incompatible. In this case, Senjara is not loyal to ~Spider to the point that he/she would cause a problem in this report. For example, the mega-company that ~Spider has a share in has no involvement with Senjara and based off of what can be seen it is unlikely that Senjara is profiting off of ~Spider (Senjara made his/her money by himself/herself, like everyone else). I also highly doubt that ~Spider would break his/her friendship (assuming they are friends) with Senjara over this one report.

I may be wrong but this is what I can see based off of the facts.
2 people like this post.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby FMDIAMOND » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:59 am

LordRomias wrote:Thank you for your clarification and at least now players can see mods have discretion and accept it as I will now do with this.
romias is obviously not capable of interpreting anything or accusing anyone, he reported Kino for doing their job and he didn't know how mutes or warning work... "accept it as I will now do with this" considering romias was a mod is horrifying, he doesn't even know how the rules work regarding mutes, warns and behaviour..
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby LordRomias » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:18 pm

Why do you have the urge to keep replying and posting crap? What purpose does this serve? Certainly not the report. Unless you have evidence to supply, please stop.
CEO of Romco

Previous