Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] Spiderpig2323

[Report] Spiderpig2323

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] Spiderpig2323

Postby ~Spider » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:51 am

Cocraven2018#1 wrote:The reason why Lord resigned was because he/she knew that some punishment was coming for him/her.
5 people like this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host
----------------------------------------------------------

Postby 4K606 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:59 am

Cocraven2018#1 wrote:
~Spider wrote:
LordRomias wrote: Besides I'm not staff anymore so go ask for help from someone you haven't abused yet.

We are lucky you aren't staff

Ok I agree with Spider we are lucky you arnt AND. Whole in the world would region a city 5 blocks away from auto farms and then report the farm owner for being salty. Because if you region a city 5 blocks away from a farm you actually dont care about peoples private places in the game. If Spider regioned 5 blocks away from Snowdonia you would get triggered to Lord. The is really a fake report to get back at Spider for reporting Lord. The reason why Lord resigned was because he/she knew that some punishment was coming for him/her.

Cocraven, your scenario of lord being triggered about spider regioning next to his city can't happen because of the 60 or 120 block rule. (I forgot how large of a gap it is)
Secondly, if you read the post Lord didn't region towards Spider's farm until he ran out of room in the opposite direction. And yes, 5 blocks away is annoying but spider could of regioned out into the ocean so it technically wasnt the end of the world. Spider and Lord Rominas could of negotiated peacefully to have Lord Rominas recede his region further back but as in the logs Spider was very toxic to lord about his region and prevoked him to resopond back immaturity.

Ok, please Crocraven. It is immature of you and spider to just talk shit to Lord and mock him about "We are lucky you aren't staff."
Thats just a dick move. He resigned first of all. Thats a big change, no one ever resigns from the Hm government unless really thinking their resignation through. Then to mock lord about his resignation makes both of you look like immature 12 year olds. Stop with the mocking and shit throwing and respond like mature people. You guys are just acting like Monkeys.
That is my own opinion.
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.
Surplus Discord: https://discord.gg/TbWcvKT
West Helloclan Manager
Co-Creator of October Fest!
Private City Dept. Evaluator

"Solitude is dangerous. It's very addictive.
It becomes a habit after you realise how
peaceful and calm it is. It's like you don't want
to deal with people anymore because they
drain your energy."
- Jim Carrey

Postby ~Doodle » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:54 am

Romias, this report is out of spite, last thing I remembered with a report being of of spite, it was never reviewed. You resigned just as staff announced and investigation without your input. Why would you resign at the exact time an investigation was being made unless to avoid humiliation for being demoted from staff. This is the only viable explanation. Secondly, I think a quote from my report topic should be made:

If he is "harassing" you, /ignore him, block him on discord, ect. You're no longer staff so you don't have the rule where you can't block anyone. Spartan made it clear, anything in private DM's or other places on non HM servers, cannot be accounted for in-game unless a serious threat to the server or has broken a major real life law.

I think you should stop trying to ban those who disagree with you, like strange does, grow a pair and suck up you done goofed.
3 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:05 pm

~Spider wrote:
Cocraven2018#1 wrote:The reason why Lord resigned was because he/she knew that some punishment was coming for him/her.

TBH the staff team probably told him to resign. They did that to me when I was kicked out of player helpers for calling ~Dom's build ugly. He didn't mean to actually resign just looks better on staff/Lord than if he'd of been kicked out.
2 people like this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:07 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:
~Spider wrote:

TBH the staff team probably told him to resign. They did that to me when I was kicked out of player helpers for calling ~Dom's build ugly. He didn't mean to actually resign just looks better on staff/Lord than if he'd of been kicked out.

Oh goodness that’s shocking and scary that u were staff before :lol:but I suppose that makes sense that staff told him to
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:12 pm

CoolPaisie101 wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:

Oh goodness that’s shocking and scary that u were staff before :lol:but I suppose that makes sense that staff told him to

I weren't staff before. Just a Player Helper manager, but it was still the staff team that told me to 'resign'
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby ZacTheMan1 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:12 pm

[quote="~Doodle"]Why would you resign at the exact time an investigation was being made unless to avoid humiliation for being demoted from staff.

There is no humiliation in getting demoted. We take pride in taking our punishment and the demote gang is strong.
~Doodle likes this post.

Postby Senjara » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:52 am

Romias, I think you need to just leave it if I'm honest. Your warnings to Spider were mostly unnecessary and at this stage, it does just seem as though you are making a report out of spite.

- Spider wasn't even online for two of the warnings, in regards to the region name, you didn't actually ask him to change it first which I believe (correct me if I'm wrong, been a while since I was mod) you should have done prior to giving him an official warning.
- You also have no evidence/proof that Spider had actually asked FM to "harass" you (and from what I've seen he just made a comment and it wasn't particularly harassment). In this situation, it shouldn't have been Spider that was warned and if I'm honest, Spider has every right to tell his friends what happened from his perspective and there are no rules stopping him from that. Yes FM might have been a little rude to you but he wasn't doing it under the instruction of Spider and you have provided no evidence of that.
- I've spoken to Spider and read your report and from what I've heard, Spider was not online for the warning for forum behaviour and was also offline for the warning for his region so how could you have possibly given him a verbal warning before officially warning him (which if I remember correctly, I was told to do as a mod)

Look, I'm sorry you weren't happy with how everything was dealt with but you certainly could've acted more mature and respectable in this situation. I wouldn't normally call people out on immaturity or disrespect however you were a mod when this was happening and a mod is meant to be a model player for people on the server. You're representing the server to new players and if they see a member of the staff acting like this, how do you think they're going to act? I know you aren't mod anymore but you were when this happened and that's the issue.
7 people like this post.
Co-owner of Ocelot City and Crystal Bay Council Member

Postby LordRomias » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Should be noted that Senjara and Spiderpig2323 are friends IRL.
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.
CEO of Romco

Postby ~Doodle » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:09 pm

LordRomias wrote:Should be noted that Senjara and Spiderpig2323 are friends IRL.

Does that make a difference?
Senjara likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

PreviousNext