Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] Spiderpig2323

[Report] Spiderpig2323

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

[Report] Spiderpig2323

Postby LordRomias » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:55 pm

I am reporting Spiderpig2323 for persistent harassment and extortion with defamation to my reputation in order to get a Snowdonia City region removed that is over 5 blocks from his farm. In real life extortion is a crime. It was not a troll region and I was using it for various activity and development as stated below. He could not have regioned further anyway due to the 120 block rule with other regions. I have said to Spiderpig2323 that I do not wish to put anything on it that drains the speed of his farm but he has constantly brought this up in chat offensively, most notably in April (see logs below) and now in July (see link below). He rants, raves, gets his friends to abuse me in chat says he doesn't wish to expand my way but then changes his mind 2 months later and rants at me again. I am not sure whether this is sociopathic or what at this stage or whether he thinks this is hilarious. His continuous behaviour is unkind and toxic towards players with numerous confidential and non-confidential reports submitted in the staff chats, discords etc.

Background:

1) Spiderpig2323 was given the [TNT] perm to blow up his regions relatively close to Snowdonia's Mansion district and NorthPole region which were all subregions of my city.
2) This resulted in a 40,000 square block crater from sky to bedrock right next to our city and prevent us from expanding to the ocean to the west. Instead I decided it was best to to region North and established BlizzardBay near the ocean, which would become part of the nation of Snowdonia.
3) I was limited in options to get to BlizzardBay due to old ice spike regions and a large guardian temple on another side underneath the ground.
4) Snowdonia City had reached the tier level to be able to get a connecting highway and when I became Highways Director I did work on bringing the Highway to Snowdonia. It made sense to carry this North to where I had BlizzardBay.
5) I wanted to connect West-Snowdonia with BlizzardBay and the easiest thing to do was to region along the highway to allow for my subway to reach BlizzardBay. I did not see any need for Spiderpig2323 to want to blow up anymore land so I decided to respect his region and be 5 blocks away from his, wouldn't be draining his farm, just had a subway underneath and above I could build up the landscape to hide his farm/crater for players wanting to travel by road.
6a) In April Spiderpig2323 ranted at me for a second time (logs below) and hounded me whilst I was doing a helpme, ordering me to remove my regions, calling me a dick, telling me my city was ugly, threatening to do a report and accusing me of not paying for land.
6b) Spiderpig2323 then agreed to region the OTHER way instead.
7) In July after 2.5 months later, whilst I am working on a mansion, he flies to me and starts jumping around demanding to know what I'm doing on the same region, accusing me of going to build something there that would drain his farm. He then asks for a helpme off another player and starts asking region sizes for all my regions for which the mod refused.
8) A short while later I am doing some minor corrections to the road to get BlizzardBay's connecting road to the Highway sorted and Spiderpig2323 starts on me again. I informed him that I'm not interested in repeat conversations but he continues.
9) After having enough of being harassed and stalked by someone who appears psychologically disturbed and adrenalin fused, I tell him politely to stop or he will be warned. I then proceed to mark out areas to prove the distance for where I was going to build and he pretty much says whether 60-100 blocks he doesn't care he just wanted my regions gone and his rule goes. He keeps going on and after a conversation with a mod who witnessed, I send him a warning.
10) The July conversation were private messages but then all of a sudden FMDIAMOND starts attacking me in general chat just minutes after the warning. The only way this was possible was for Spiderpig2323 to get him to do that and I had no evidence they were the same person. I then warned Spiderpig2323 as the instigator not to get people to harass me on his behalf when he has been warned for harassing me directly.
11) Spiderpig2323 then creates a vexatious report here: making lies and assumptions viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34832 and getting the people who co-own his farm/companies to attack me as well on the report. Some of the comments are so vicious and childish it's obvious they are really closed minded people or have a purpose and that is to get rid of the land so they can expand their farm. Other people like Doodle who are known for playing devil's advocate, attacking people and twisting things around also decide to spark some of the flames for their own entertainment.
12) I asked to resign from my Mod post but was convinced not to resign. I thought on it and decided enough's enough. I had submitted a confidential report about spiderpig2323 and as usual no response so the staff really having an effect on how I feel about the level of support on tough issues.
13) I have removed all regions anywhere near Spiderpig2323's farm now, I am still submitting this report because of this corrupt abuse from his clan/cohort/group of friends/company, which unfortunately includes a member of the moderation team. It is people like him that are corrupt, not the staff!

Note:

Another previous example of the type of behaviour from Spiderpig2323: viewtopic.php?f=171&t=33954.

Comments:

I do not think TNT perms should have been granted for Spiderpig2323 to blow up so much and I am pretty sure due to the timing that I witnessed, that this caused a crash and a rollback for which a lot of people were affected. It is completely neglectful to the server for it to be run with this kind of show.

I have tried to talk to Spiderpig2323 respectfully but he just demands you do things his way and I'm not sure who the hell he thinks he is to be ordering other players around.

If other players think this reporting is so entertaining for them to have this laid out in public for them then so be it. This whole issue has shaken me to the core and I am now removing and selling off Snowdonia City and doubt I will play HelloMiners or vote for it for much longer due to the lack of compensation/a proper resolution to this. I wish for Spiderpig2323 to be given a substantial ban for his actions towards others. I have come to the conclusion that this city/economy server is all about the economy and the amount of time we give to cities we own isn't respected/supported properly at all.

They have even only allowed the 1 day ban for Spiderpig2323 and removed the perm ban despite his long-standing continuous behaviour towards players just to please the mob (which are basically just his company making complaints constantly).

I had removed my comments on his report to stop any escalation of this but even that has to be treated as some sinister cynical measure by the idiots posting on it against me: https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34832&p=346943#p346943. I do feel a full report needs to be made again spiderpig2323 as people only see one side of the abuse.

Please see his logs in the link below (I can provide in full if he edits):

JULY 13 (I): (Further here: viewtopic.php?f=171&t=34832)
[22:53:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod ~Romias -> me] so noone can have a region near your farm at all?
[22:53:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Mod ~Romias] yes
[22:53:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod ~Romias -> me] can you share with me the rules stating this for farms?
[22:53:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Mod ~Romias] its called not regioning next to my farm
[22:54:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Mod ~Romias] i wouldnt care if were 50-60 block away its the fact u are right there

APRIL
[22:43:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] hello
[22:43:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] have u seen my diiscord I sent u
[22:44:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] i did yes
[22:44:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] so
[22:44:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] can u expend another way?
[22:44:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] sorry i can't. can you?
[22:44:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] no im stuck
[22:45:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] I have ocean over one side
[22:45:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] and u have just made a ton of small regions stopping my
[22:45:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] me*
[22:46:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] anyways its will kill my farm if you build a city there
[22:46:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] well we would have like to have expanded towards the ocean but you've stopped us
[22:47:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] can u remove your mini regions plz?
[22:48:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] ?
[22:48:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] sorry i'm not willing to do that
[22:49:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] you dont even have the money to expand yet
[22:49:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] your just blocking us from that land
[22:49:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] i dont want to file a report
[22:49:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] you have the rest of the server map to build a city or blow up. you do not need to build near us just because you have already created a massive crater
[22:51:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] I have already have massive plans to expand my farm and u just are making dot regions to stop me
[22:51:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] i don't want more massive crators near snowdonia
[22:51:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] then dont expand that why
[22:52:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] your just making an ugly city next to me
[22:54:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] A new request has been created by SpiderPig2323!
[22:55:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Ender is now attending to help ~SpiderBunny [TNT]
[23:00:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: I don't think spiderpigs' tnt perms were given correctly
[23:05:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: tnt perms are given for specific plots arent' they?
[23:05:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:05:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:05:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: in the application it states the region the player can blow up
[23:05:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:06:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: i'm referring to spiderpig's massive crater in the north east of the map which i can't see he had permission to blow up. tnt perms weren't authorised for this use
[23:07:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:07:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: i'm trying to find topic
[23:07:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: he could end up blowing the whole map up at this rate
[23:13:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Oza is now attending to help ~SpiderBunny [TNT]
[23:13:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] There are now 0 tickets remaining.
[23:15:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> spider whatchu up to
[23:15:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_LunaticCultist_> hey oza
[23:15:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Soz about the rg flag
[23:17:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Applicable regions: spiderland, lordromiasoutpost
[23:17:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] The region named 'spiderland' has been removed.
[23:17:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I was here first
[23:17:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Lord when did u make it
[23:17:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: he's too close to snowdonia
[23:17:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> are u trying to stop me?
[23:17:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_LunaticCultist_> as mod?
[23:17:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Ur rg there
[23:17:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I did it first
[23:17:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:17:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: there are roads
[23:18:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:18:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: here
[23:19:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: plus the wall
[23:19:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:19:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: snowdonia-hills-highway
[23:19:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:20:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> time to strike ☺
[23:20:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> Lordw what are u doing
[23:20:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Cud omg
[23:20:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> thats what im doing P:P)
[23:20:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> oza can I have my SpiderLand region
[23:20:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> Im robbing from oza
[23:20:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:20:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: no, under no circumstnaces
[23:21:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: he is just going to blow up the rest of this area too and i am already investigating abuse of tnt perms
[23:21:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:22:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: he can put it anywhere south of his region
[23:22:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Spider this might be within 100 blocks of the snowdonia rg
[23:22:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rip
[23:22:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> dw tho ask the snowdonia owner
[23:22:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> his city main rg?
[23:22:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> U can move South tho
[23:22:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Yeah
[23:23:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <JPerkinsT19> limit is 120 not 100
[23:23:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> ok so I can rg near his small regions?
[23:23:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> As long as it isn't within the city rule limits yeah
[23:23:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> ok
[23:23:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> and not a troll rg
[23:23:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> im expanding my farm
[23:23:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> he is blocking me
[23:24:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> his regions are troll regions
[23:24:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> look
[23:24:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> lol
[23:24:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> he has built a wall next to me
[23:24:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> and reioned it
[23:24:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> 5 blocks away
[23:24:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:24:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> now I cant region
[23:24:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: yes
[23:24:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: co you placed it over mine
[23:25:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> oza
[23:25:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Yeah?
[23:25:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> ill region my farm area here
[23:26:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:26:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: can you see the wall
[23:26:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:26:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: that's all expansions
[23:26:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> here to here
[23:26:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_LunaticCultist_> Spider, you should create a city and call it Spider Vile :D
[23:27:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> tp
[23:27:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> SpiderLand
[23:27:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> I considered making my farm i city
[23:27:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> but i dont thing itll be aprooved
[23:27:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_LunaticCultist_> yea
[23:27:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Hmm ur still within Snowdonia
[23:28:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> where
[23:28:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> just ask rom
[23:28:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Westwards of the rg you marked out is a Snowdonia rg
[23:28:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Romias
[23:28:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> thats a troll reion
[23:28:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: also sd_highway_north
[23:28:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> region
[23:28:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> LordRomias
[23:29:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Romias can you and Spider try to come to a agreement?
[23:29:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> expand your ugly city another way?
[23:29:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> ^
[23:29:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Find out ways each other can expand, so that you won't interfere with each other
[23:29:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> he agrees
[23:29:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> you want me to agree with insults like that?
[23:29:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> he has small regions next to my farm
[23:29:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> no i don't
[23:30:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> well your being a dick
[23:30:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> no need to be abusive
[23:30:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> to remove your troll regions
[23:30:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> so*
[23:30:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> u dont even have enough to expand
[23:30:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> SpiderPig2323 you illegally blew up a crater and then you want to blow up more of the server map. this is not acceptable
[23:31:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> Rekt
[23:31:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> im digging out a farm
[23:31:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> you're blowing the map up
[23:31:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> Rekt
[23:31:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> did u even pay for your regions?
[23:31:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> excuse me?
[23:31:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> did u even pay for your regions?
[23:31:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> what do you mean?
[23:31:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> romias hes trying to build a farm, that involves blowing up a hole sometimes
[23:32:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> snce u have 33F
[23:32:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> i've just spent all my money on expanding today
[23:32:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> Rekt
[23:32:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> random reagions
[23:32:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~JC> whats the problem
[23:32:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> Spider being mean ☹
[23:32:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Omnia stop
[23:32:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> lord is regioning all around my farm
[23:32:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Your not helping
[23:32:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> sorry -.
[23:32:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_LunaticCultist_> issue between land region of a city and spider's farm
[23:32:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> .-.*
[23:32:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> SpiderPig2323 why
[23:33:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~JC> so why cant ur farm just be part of the city
[23:33:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> your farm is like 200 blocks away
[23:33:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> and u are making samll regions next to me
[23:33:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <MrNuggly> tnt should be allowed
[23:33:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> small*
[23:33:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Pokemon991> OmnieDD can you add more land
[23:33:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: oza i'm going to sort this
[23:33:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> he is just annoying me
[23:34:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:34:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> remove your troll regions Lord or I will report
[23:34:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:36:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> LordRomias u have regioned around me
[23:36:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> a 10x200 regio
[23:36:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> Why did you make a 10x200 region lol
[23:37:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> LordRomias did
[23:37:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: just waiting for my money to come through
[23:37:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> to stop my farm
[23:37:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:37:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> from expanding
[23:37:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:37:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:37:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> yet he has 33F
[23:37:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Balance: F38.30
[23:37:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> 38F*
[23:37:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:37:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:38:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: outside of the spruce leaves fence
[23:38:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] A new region has been made named 'snowdonia-expansion'.
[23:38:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Inheritance set for region 'snowdonia-expansion'.
[23:38:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] (Current inheritance:
[23:38:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] snowdonia (parent, priority=0)
[23:38:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ┗snowdonia-expansion
[23:38:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] )
[23:38:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Spider would it be fine if u regioned West/south instead
[23:38:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> no
[23:39:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> spider whats rg name
[23:39:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> Mrb and I are making a massive farm/estate
[23:39:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> spiderjojofarm
[23:39:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I want to expand east
[23:39:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> over the snow
[23:40:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> You won't be demolishing that area for the farm? Just making an estate?
[23:40:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> lord u are making regions and u dont have moneyw
[23:40:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> both
[23:40:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~TheDerpyKnight> spider
[23:40:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> i have evidence to the contrarys
[23:43:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> thats a troll region
[23:43:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> where
[23:43:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> this walls
[23:43:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> ik
[23:43:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> all around your farm
[23:43:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> its bs
[23:43:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> CudleyNoodles] it's still less that 120 blocks from snowdonia
[23:43:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> now he is making bigger regions
[23:44:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> lord ur so fucking annoying
[23:44:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CudleyNoodles -> me] which is true but
[23:44:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I can see u are making regions to stop me
[23:44:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> marc
[23:44:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] LordRomias warned SpiderPig2323 for 'offensive language and disrepecting staff'
[23:44:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CudleyNoodles -> me] youe still clearly trying to stop spider form expanding
[23:44:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> stop lord he is making troll regions
[23:45:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> go terrorise another city owner please
[23:45:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> your the only city here
[23:46:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> oof I found a region lol
[23:46:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> cud are u gere
[23:46:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> here
[23:46:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> yeah
[23:46:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> u can see what he is doing
[23:46:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> just expand on the other side?
[23:47:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> thats an ocean
[23:47:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> Oof
[23:47:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> cud u can see he has made a troll region next to me
[23:47:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> my entire farm is on an oceaen
[23:47:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> i dont see why rom woudnt reserve the land isntead?
[23:56:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] It's SpiderPig2323, everyone get down!
[23:57:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> oza
[23:57:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> ?
[23:57:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> is lord still regioning?
[23:57:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:57:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: just tell him to respect the 120 block rule
[23:58:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: is there a report already?
[23:58:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:59:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> oza who's making the report?
[23:59:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Oza> Spider
[23:59:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> oza has lord stop regioning?
[23:59:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] ##########################
[23:59:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias: he hasn't got a city so he can't demand i stop regioning. besides everywhere i'm regioning is within where i have already regioned

[00:00:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> LordRomias can u stop trying to region your city near my farm?
[00:00:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> SpiderPig2323 can you stop tryign to region near my city plz
[00:01:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I was here first
[00:01:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> you don't own a city
[00:01:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I own something more valuble
[00:01:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rom he needs to region the outside area as a buffer
[00:01:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> i've respected the 5 blocks rule of your plot
[00:01:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> hes not expanding his farm
[00:02:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> the farm will mostlikely stay the same size
[00:02:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> he just needs a buffer
[00:02:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> what ofr?
[00:02:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I dont want your ugly city near my farm bec u will make my farm less efficient
[00:02:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> rekt
[00:02:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rom for a farm to be effecient its better if theres no regions within 64 blocks
[00:03:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <KidG7> Romias's city isnt ugly, you just want to get rich, and like he said, he respected the 5 block rule.
[00:03:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> Thats what spider is trying to do is region that buffer
[00:03:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <KidG7> so
[00:03:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <KidG7> what u gonna do anyway spider
[00:04:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> lord u are going to kill my farm with your city now kindly fuck off
[00:04:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> ^hired assasin from socc
[00:04:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> spider*
[00:04:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> spider that dousnt want to make him let you rg any more
[00:04:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> than it did before
[00:05:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> there needs to be a 50 block rule near farms
[00:05:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_LunaticCultist_> in a city?
[00:05:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> 64*
[00:05:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> 64 then
[00:05:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> if he did that then it would be all good but no he needs to come up to me 5 blocks away
[00:06:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~FelTheElfKingo [TNT]> cant judge tho lol
[00:06:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CudleyNoodles -> me] I mean region*
[00:06:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> and make a troll region so i cant region where

[00:14:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> LordRomias
[00:14:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> how much for ur city
[00:14:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Jenipe> what
[00:14:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RJMouse -> me] dont sell
[00:14:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> Damn son
[00:14:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> not for sale sorry
[00:14:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RJMouse -> me] ur actually nice
[00:14:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RJMouse -> me] he isn't
[00:14:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> how much for u to expand another way?
[00:14:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> Rom just let him rg a 64 block buffer around the farm
[00:14:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> and remove all your regions from this area
[00:14:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> i don't except bribes
[00:14:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> you can rg all you want then after that
[00:14:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <h0rsepower> accept*
[00:15:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Jenipe> tea
[00:15:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> I just want my helpme done ._.
[00:15:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] There are:
[00:15:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] 1 Tickets in queue.
[00:15:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] 0 Tickets under progress.
[00:15:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] 0 Tickets awaiting for feedbacks.
[00:15:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias is now attending to help ~Omnie
[00:15:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] There are now 0 tickets remaining.
[00:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> LordRomias im not briding u
[00:15:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~Omnie] how can i help?

[helpme stuff]

[00:15:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> i should hope so, i dont' want to be anyone's bride
[00:15:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> oof
[00:16:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I want to know how much it would cost to remove your regions in a 64 block area from my farm
[00:16:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> LordRomias
[00:16:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> spider stop
[00:16:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> he doesn't want to sell
[00:16:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> rj keep out of this
[00:16:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> just leave him alone
[00:16:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Jenipe> spider i think you have been denied
[00:17:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> Leave the poor man alone
[00:17:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> u stfu
[00:17:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> Pls
[00:17:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> rj spider is not asking rom to buy the city
[00:17:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> leave romias alone
[00:17:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> RJ u dont even know what is happening
[00:17:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> ur bribing him
[00:17:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Jenipe> you kinda made it public to the whole chat
[00:17:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod stuffjunk> .
[00:17:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> spider is simply asking rom permission for him to create a 64 block buffer around his farm
[00:17:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I started nice RJ
[00:18:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~Omnie] sorry trying to see my way through all this chat text lol
[00:18:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> ehh u haven't really been very nice to me lately XD
[00:18:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> but now he is ingoring me
[[00:18:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> several people have said ur the biggest dick on the server
[[00:18:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> RJ I dont even know who u are
[00:18:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> and i may have to say that
[00:18:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CudleyNoodles -> me] i mean if spiders giving you money not to expand its free money
[00:18:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> see ur litterally a full ime dick
[00:19:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CudleyNoodles -> me] theres plenty of land in that area
[00:19:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [CudleyNoodles -> me] and like you can expand all around that 64 block buffer
[00:19:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> LordRomias
[00:19:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> can we make a deal?
[00:19:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> Pls spider
[00:19:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> No
[00:19:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> spider stfu seriously
[00:19:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> leave him alone
[00:19:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I said keep out of this
[00:19:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> i said stfu
[00:20:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> RJ and OmnieDD u dont even know what is going on
[00:20:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> aight leave him alone
[00:20:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Jenipe> SpiderPig2323 if u want people to keep out then talk about it in private, /pm is a command
[00:20:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> just stfu
[00:20:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> I dont know whats going on but your getting annoying even for me SpiderPig2323
[00:20:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> yea u dumb ass listen to jenipe
[00:20:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> thank u omnie
[00:20:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> And I dont get annoyed that often :D
[00:20:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> thank you omnie
[00:20:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Jenipe> because you are annoying
[00:20:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Jenipe> jk
[00:20:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_LunaticCultist_> just use /ignore if spider is annoying you.
[00:21:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> yea i am about too
[00:21:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> u litterally have no friends spider
[00:21:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> oof im getting insulted by a 11 year old
[00:21:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> me?
[00:21:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <_LunaticCultist_> now that's a bit harsh
[00:21:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> no the other RJ
[00:21:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> im a civil enginnering student at the ########
[00:21:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> guys seriously this isnt a matter between you too

[00:21:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> spiderbunny plz stop creating drama in chat or you will be muted

[00:21:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> ofc I will be
[00:21:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [RJMouse -> me] plz do
[00:21:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~FelTheElfKingo [TNT]> guys can we like leave this to spider and romias
[00:21:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> ^
[00:21:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> yes
[00:21:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> I am lagging hard
[00:21:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~Omnie> Wtf is going on
[00:22:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> I didnt start annoying RJ and OmnieDD
[00:22:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> no he is being so annoying

[00:22:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~Omnie -> me] Okay thats it :D

[00:22:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] can we make a deal?

[00:22:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~Omnie -> me] Thanks romias

[00:22:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> There all arguing over how much they want to pay me rom wants to pay me 100k but spider wants to pay me 200k
[00:22:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> just put a damn sock in it spider

[00:22:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~Omnie] ok i've redefined that for you
[00:22:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~Omnie -> me] Okay thanks rom

[00:22:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> So im sayying they both can pay me

[00:22:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~Omnie -> me] Have a great day :D

[00:22:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> smart eh
[00:22:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <CudleyNoodles> ☺

[00:22:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~Omnie] you too :D
[00:22:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~Omnie] enjoy!

[00:22:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> yea just have them stfu

[Helpme finally finished]

[00:22:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] LordRomias, You have closed a ticket successfully!
[00:22:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] For the next ticket, Type /request next
[00:22:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] You have recieved an honor point!

[00:22:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <RJMouse> spider*
[00:23:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> RJ can u just stop typeing and keep out of this

[00:23:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> RJMouse] just don't respond to him if it's about all that

[00:23:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> lol cud

[00:23:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] what deal?

[00:24:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] that we can make a 64 block rule and I dont annoy your city and u dont annoy my farm
[00:24:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] and I cant expand a diffenent wat
[00:24:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] way*
[00:24:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] can*
[00:25:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] DR_StevenStrange joined the game
[00:25:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] can we do something like that?
[00:26:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> oof
[00:26:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> im going to see it in like 5 hours

[00:27:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] ?

[00:29:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [-] SpiderPig2323 has finally left.
[00:29:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [+] SpiderPig2323 has joined, who invited them?

[00:29:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] can we do that deal?
[00:29:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] 1 sec

[00:31:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] where r u looking to expand

[00:31:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] well not your way anymore

^ [00:32:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] SpiderPig2323 fell from a high place

[00:34:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] I will now try expand
[00:34:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] north east
[00:34:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] can you show me?
[00:34:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] ok
[00:34:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] give me 10 mins
[00:34:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] kk

[00:37:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~SpiderBunny [TNT]> lol found a oil rig

[00:44:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] ok
[00:44:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] what are you coords?
[00:45:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] 2700 -3400
[00:46:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Mod ~Romias> omw

[00:49:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] so do you want this area regioning?
[00:49:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] no
[00:49:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] which area were you looking at?
[00:49:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] hold on
[00:50:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] here
[00:52:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] do you want me to region that for you?
[00:52:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] tp
[00:52:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] First position set to (2703.0, 70.0, -3411.0) (3638904).
[00:52:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Second position set to (2703.0, 70.0, -3411.0) (1).
[00:52:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] yes
[00:53:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] tp

[00:53:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] have it expand off spiderjojofarm

[00:54:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] so that totals an area of 227,255f
[00:54:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] ye
[00:54:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] name?
[00:54:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] name it spiderjojofarm3
[00:54:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] A new region has been made named 'spiderjojofarm3'.
[00:54:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] F227,255 taken from ~SpiderBunny [TNT] account. New balance: F176,111.44.

[00:55:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] any parings?
[00:55:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] how big is spiderjojofarm spiderjojofarm2 and spiderjojofarm3 worth all together

[00:56:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] 537,080
[00:57:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] can we make a deal now?
[00:57:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] well i'm not expanding this way
[00:57:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] but can we make a deal of a 64 block rule
[00:57:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] what would that entail?
[00:58:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] well in that 64 block zone none of us can claim land in it
[00:58:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] and so we dont annoy eachother
[00:59:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] it's just my buffer region is already 5 blocks away from yours

[00:59:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] but I dont want you to make a city there
[00:59:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] i'm not
[00:59:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] what is it?
[00:59:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] well it's still part of snowdonia city but it's not going to be apartments in that part
[01:00:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] what will be there
[01:00:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] it's gonna be park regions close to where yours is
[01:01:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] there will be lots of decoration like blocks but nothing draingin on the chunks close to where your region is
[01:01:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] well if there will be a park then I think it should be atlest a 20 block area between regions
[01:01:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] wdym?
[01:02:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] I dont want a region right next to my farm
[01:02:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] i don't want a crater next to my region
[01:02:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] I am not going to expand there
[01:02:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] but it's there now
[01:02:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] its not a crater
[01:02:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] i'm not going to expand outside of the spruce leaves
[01:03:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [~SpiderBunny [TNT] -> me] your too close to my farm
[01:03:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> ~SpiderBunny [TNT]] we can't have everything we want

[01:04:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] Mod ~Romias is now attending to help TheTrueTechie
[01:04:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Staff] There are now 0 tickets remaining.
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.
CEO of Romco

Re: [Report] Spiderpig2323

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:00 am

omg fucking slayy Romias, spider absolutely overdramatizes everything, Romias didn't break any rules! damnn. now spider has done shit to Romias just because he didnt get his way such as harassing Romias. ugh. justice needs to be served
Last edited by CoolPaisie101 on Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby ~ADR » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:00 am

spider reports lord
lord: Image
9 people like this post.
Avara City Approved since 12/13/2018 Image
Inactive on server
Active on discord ARDash152004#8957

Postby LordRomias » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:03 am

Another example of a player unhappy at him trying to circumvent rules: viewtopic.php?f=171&t=29895
CEO of Romco

Postby FMDIAMOND » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:39 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:omg fucking slayy Romias, spider absolutely overdramatizes everything, Romias didn't break any rules! damnn. now spider has done shit to Romias just because he didnt get his way such as harassing Romias. ugh. justice needs to be served

Romias didn't break any rules hey... we will see about that,
'omg fucking slayy Romias, spider absolutely overdramatizes everything" :"This resulted in a 40,000 square block crater from sky to bedrock right next to our city"
most of your statements are very hypercritical, spider does not want you to build next to him and he complains about you building, yet you complain about him building next to you. you warn spider for getting me to "harass you" yet you have no evidence of proving that he told me to do anything. this report it just a waste of time.
the worst thing spider did was say "fuck off", and you know what punishment spider will get for saying fuck off and questioning you? nothing because it breaks no rules, also wah really pisses me off is you stating that he can't use tnt to mine in a region he was allowed to mine tnt in with was approved by one of our most respectable admins, by you saying that you are saying marc did wrong. and what have you done? things 100x worse, you will see soon what I mean.
Last edited by FMDIAMOND on Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
2 people like this post.
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby ~Spider » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:45 am

LordRomias wrote:Another example of a player unhappy at him trying to circumvent rules: viewtopic.php?f=171&t=29895

Please do your research before you post this ^^

Also why did you ban me for 99 years and 6 days? You have clearly manually typed it in...
2 people like this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host

Postby LordRomias » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:51 am

Once you have four warnings you get a 1 day ban which unfortunately overrides staff being able to perm ban you for 1 day. You should be perm banned until you make a unban request. Besides I'm not staff anymore so go ask for help from someone you haven't abused yet.
CEO of Romco

Postby ~Spider » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:54 am

LordRomias wrote: Besides I'm not staff anymore so go ask for help from someone you haven't abused yet.

We are lucky you aren't staff
2 people like this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:04 am

Staff is reviewing this report. Any further posts that does not contain any evidence to prove or disprove this report will result in punishment and the deletion of the post.
~Felix likes this post.

Postby Cocraven2018#1 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:24 am

~Spider wrote:
LordRomias wrote: Besides I'm not staff anymore so go ask for help from someone you haven't abused yet.

We are lucky you aren't staff

Ok I agree with Spider we are lucky you arnt AND. Whole in the world would region a city 5 blocks away from auto farms and then report the farm owner for being salty. Because if you region a city 5 blocks away from a farm you actually dont care about peoples private places in the game. If Spider regioned 5 blocks away from Snowdonia you would get triggered to Lord. The is really a fake report to get back at Spider for reporting Lord. The reason why Lord resigned was because he/she knew that some punishment was coming for him/her.
2 people like this post.
Owner Of White Water Industry

Next