Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] KingOfCamels101 AKA ~Camel

[Report] KingOfCamels101 AKA ~Camel

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] KingOfCamels101 AKA ~Camel

Postby UnboxingGold » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:34 pm

UnboxingGold wrote:rodney did nothing wrong please stop complaining you legit own almost every plot in rc instead of you trying to build your rc empire and let your emotions take control just relax and play the game this isn't the first time you've complained when you don't get your way this report isn't a report and just to start a flame war I think this topic needs to be locked'

lol you are talking about corruption when you legit owned half of rc you need to let other players take some of those plots what your doing is wrong cudley and your blaming others for your actions i think what camel did was justified and any time you had to wait was discussions where preformed with other staff members there is no biased actions on the staffs part it is simply them discussing what is the best solution and then doing it

you got a taste of your own medicine and that is more then fair i don't recommend anyone to listen to what cudley is saying it is biased and inaccurate infomation and is wrongfully bashing stafff

~UG

On top of that others that are bashing Rodney and saying he needs to loose his position need to realize that he has a lot of his plate as to others in their position show a little respect and maybe you’ll see some in return I bet you The full conversation isn’t on here realize staff are humans and not robots that you can summon on command
LordRomias likes this post.

Postby ~Luc » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:04 pm

UnboxingGold wrote:
UnboxingGold wrote:rodney did nothing wrong please stop complaining you legit own almost every plot in rc instead of you trying to build your rc empire and let your emotions take control just relax and play the game this isn't the first time you've complained when you don't get your way this report isn't a report and just to start a flame war I think this topic needs to be locked'

lol you are talking about corruption when you legit owned half of rc you need to let other players take some of those plots what your doing is wrong cudley and your blaming others for your actions i think what camel did was justified and any time you had to wait was discussions where preformed with other staff members there is no biased actions on the staffs part it is simply them discussing what is the best solution and then doing it

you got a taste of your own medicine and that is more then fair i don't recommend anyone to listen to what cudley is saying it is biased and inaccurate infomation and is wrongfully bashing stafff

~UG

On top of that others that are bashing Rodney and saying he needs to loose his position need to realize that he has a lot of his plate as to others in their position show a little respect and maybe you’ll see some in return I bet you The full conversation isn’t on here realize staff are humans and not robots that you can summon on command

I don’t think that this report is just staff bashing. Even if there is more to the story, if this happened in a private city there would be consequences as it isn’t reasonable behaviour.
3 people like this post.
[Technician]~Luc
Retired [Trial-Mod] — 2016, 2018-2019

Postby SpartanPride7 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:52 pm

Thank you for the report.

A private staff committee excluding Camel will be investigating this report.

Please refrain from commenting on this post unless you have actual evidence that is relevant to it. Posting here with simple opinions not directly relevant to what is already here is against forum rules.
9 people like this post.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby PrinceAdam » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:56 pm

~UG

How is that biased. There is evidence right there have you read the logs or are you just against Curley. He may own a lot of plots in RC but that doesn’t mean you have to go against him. ~Camel threatened his job because he wasn’t getting his way. And Cudley isn’t biased because there are logs on the top. Read the logs before you reply.
CudleyNubles likes this post.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:06 pm

Before people continue with the mud throwing, this topic is being locked. Staff are reviewing this and will post an update on here once we have reached a decision.
2 people like this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Previous