Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] LordRomias

[Report] LordRomias

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] LordRomias

Postby ~Max » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:21 pm

lets just say be careful around romias he's quick to react maybe not always in the best ways.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby FMDIAMOND » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:31 pm

Tesseract wrote:Hello y'all,

This post does not state my formal opinion on this matter, because I do not know either LordRomias and ~Spider very well enough to see who is right or wrong. My informal opinion has been decided upon what has been stated in this report. By the way, I am not coming back, so do not assume I am.

The rules do allow LordRomias to create a region that is close to ~Spider's region without being too close (i.e. 5 block rule). I think a bigger buffer is only granted to private cities. Therefore, I believe ~Spider's claim is disproven; although the "common sense" rule does exist, ~Spider might have a cause of action against LordRomias, as there have been many cases in the past of people being warned/muted/banned for things (I will not mention specific people for the purpose of protecting their identities) that were not stated in the rules (basically staff can punish you for any reason). This means that both sides have somewhat plausible arguments. In my opinion, both do not have perfect arguments.

For example, I wonder why LordRomias had to reply to many topics in order to hide this report. This does not guarantee that LordRomias is at fault, but if LordRomias does have a valid reason as to why he/she should not be punished, then he/she would have no reason to "hide" this report. In addition, he/she edited many of his initial replies to this report, so I hope he/she provides an update that is calm and provides substantial evidence as to why he/she is innocent.

On the other hand, ~Spider (and FMDIAMOND) used many words and conventions considered rude in standard society. This is shown through the logs that both people have provided. I understand that both are frustrated that they may no longer have a working spider farm, but as long as LordRomias does not stop the farm's function(s), then I do not see a reason as to why they should be worried now. If they used nicer language, they could have negotiated with LordRomias on what to do in regards to the farm and LordRomias's region. If I were LordRomias, I would not have regioned that area in the first place out of courtesy, but I do understand that LordRomias has a right to own the regions he owns without any questions.

At the end of the day, I think ~Spider, FMDIAMOND, and LordRomias should peacefully negotiate the terms on ~Spider's farms and LordRomias's regions. I hope that there will be some common ground between the three.

Now, some people mentioned "staff corruption" being an integral part of this report. Although this sever is technically not a democratic server (as regular players do not have a say in who's a member of government), I would say that it is unnecessary to bring more conflicts into this already convoluted report.

Once again, I hope the three people can find some common ground and end this conflict in peace.

this is a good point of view, great post, also its not a spider farm is a farm with 2 guardian farms that is on 360k of land and more crap u know farm stuff. also, I was muted and immediately unmuted by another staff member who saw the stupidity of what had happened, Romas clearly looked for something to mute me about because I confronted him about his micro regions.
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby ~Felix » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:49 pm

Hold up.... I can’t discuss the demeanor of an individual involved in the report???? My post was deleted because the admins were involved...... lmao. When people posted things on my report of you strange I was called horrible things on these forums and those posts were not only not removed but multiple staff members liked a harassing post. I can even post the side by side.... no excuse there. If you wanna ban me for speaking my mind and stating facts regarding a report go ahead. It’d be a typical corrupt move.

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:19 am

~Felix wrote:Hold up.... I can’t discuss the demeanor of an individual involved in the report???? My post was deleted because the admins were involved...... lmao. When people posted things on my report of you strange I was called horrible things on these forums and those posts were not only not removed but multiple staff members liked a harassing post. I can even post the side by side.... no excuse there. If you wanna ban me for speaking my mind and stating facts regarding a report go ahead. It’d be a typical corrupt move.

This ‘perms abuse’ is getting to the stage that they are covering up people’s opinions, it reminds me of something..

Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby Camel » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:09 am

Please do not reply unless you have any evidence to add. Staff will look over and review the report.
3 people like this post.
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Postby Val » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:11 am

everyone have a cookie
~Bloom likes this post.
Somfic

Postby ~Spider » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:24 am

Somfic wrote:everyone have a cookie

Thanks som
Val likes this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host

Postby ~Spider » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:07 am

Bump
Battle Place Host

Postby ~Spider » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:07 pm

~Spider wrote:Bump
Battle Place Host

Postby hmslanders » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:24 am

~Doodle wrote:The evidence does seem quite sufficient to prove something is dodgy but for the pictures of flying, maybe a bit more context to prove he was using it to check out your region before he made his? Furthermore, if another staff member regioned land by your farm, they would say no because it is obviously close to an expanding farm. Presuming he regioned this, nobody knew. It's questionable the overall behaviour of romias and I think this should be taken seriously by other staff.

I feel like you're making to big of a deal out of using /fly for personal stuff, I mean I saw admins and mods do it all the time and never said anything about it, it doesn't matter.

PreviousNext