Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] LordRomias

[Report] LordRomias

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] LordRomias

Postby ~Felix » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:22 pm

I love how staff members think they can be obnoxious on the forums in official report topics. Most moderators would be removed for behavior like this, it’s utterly pathetic to slander the owner of the post as well. I’ve seen horrendous behavior from numerous staff members all the way from the admins down the moderators. Would love a response from an admin who can rightfully say they support how Lord is responding?!? :D

While Lord is innocent until proven completely guilty, the way in which you have handled this is in accordance with the same behavior used by two of our admins in the investigation regarding myself. I’d love to see some change.... otherwise you lose that chain of respect cause currently I barely even see one.
~Spider likes this post.

Postby ViHQ » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:58 pm

Why has he gone through and edited out every single response he's made? Seems fishy.

Once, while I was trying to buy an inactive region, LordRomias told me that the plugin Cheerios made with the command /isactive, wasn't used to determine if a player was active or not. He told me that it didn't matter what /isactive said, that he went by /seen. I tried to correct him on this with Rodney and his response was something like " Admins cannot be the mediator in mod/player dispute". Seriously? Even if the staff member is wrong?
3 people like this post.
Owner/Ceo of Gridlock Incorporated.
Proud Knight of the Kingdom of Haven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since 2014, message me on here or ingame, or on my discord anytime.

Postby fluffedup » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:13 pm

All sides are fucked.
Last edited by fluffedup on Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Spider likes this post.

Postby Cheerios32 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:45 pm

ViHQ wrote:Why has he gone through and edited out every single response he's made? Seems fishy.

Once, while I was trying to buy an inactive region, LordRomias told me that the plugin Cheerios made with the command /isactive, wasn't used to determine if a player was active or not. He told me that it didn't matter what /isactive said, that he went by /seen.

Unless this was very recent (after my post about the switch to isactive) then he would've been correct.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby KennethDev » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Editing out all replies and bumping old topics to hide the topic?
7 people like this post.
CEO of MojoPay

HM Player since 2015

[+] Quotes
While discussing voting crates:
"That's not an economy roleplay server, that's a social security roleplay server." - Beta

"its a tough farm to pull on this pos server" "let the lag speak for itself :P" - Yootay

Postby FMDIAMOND » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:09 pm

KennethDev wrote:Image

Editing out all replies and bumping old topics to hide the topic?

Now he’s fully deleting his reply’s and hiding it.
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby Tesseract » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:38 pm

Hello y'all,

This post does not state my formal opinion on this matter, because I do not know either LordRomias and ~Spider very well enough to see who is right or wrong. My informal opinion has been decided upon what has been stated in this report. By the way, I am not coming back, so do not assume I am.

The rules do allow LordRomias to create a region that is close to ~Spider's region without being too close (i.e. 5 block rule). I think a bigger buffer is only granted to private cities. Therefore, I believe ~Spider's claim is disproven; although the "common sense" rule does exist, ~Spider might have a cause of action against LordRomias, as there have been many cases in the past of people being warned/muted/banned for things (I will not mention specific people for the purpose of protecting their identities) that were not stated in the rules (basically staff can punish you for any reason). This means that both sides have somewhat plausible arguments. In my opinion, both do not have perfect arguments.

For example, I wonder why LordRomias had to reply to many topics in order to hide this report. This does not guarantee that LordRomias is at fault, but if LordRomias does have a valid reason as to why he/she should not be punished, then he/she would have no reason to "hide" this report. In addition, he/she edited many of his initial replies to this report, so I hope he/she provides an update that is calm and provides substantial evidence as to why he/she is innocent.

On the other hand, ~Spider (and FMDIAMOND) used many words and conventions considered rude in standard society. This is shown through the logs that both people have provided. I understand that both are frustrated that they may no longer have a working spider farm, but as long as LordRomias does not stop the farm's function(s), then I do not see a reason as to why they should be worried now. If they used nicer language, they could have negotiated with LordRomias on what to do in regards to the farm and LordRomias's region. If I were LordRomias, I would not have regioned that area in the first place out of courtesy, but I do understand that LordRomias has a right to own the regions he owns without any questions.

At the end of the day, I think ~Spider, FMDIAMOND, and LordRomias should peacefully negotiate the terms on ~Spider's farms and LordRomias's regions. I hope that there will be some common ground between the three.

Now, some people mentioned "staff corruption" being an integral part of this report. Although this sever is technically not a democratic server (as regular players do not have a say in who's a member of government), I would say that it is unnecessary to bring more conflicts into this already convoluted report.

Once again, I hope the three people can find some common ground and end this conflict in peace.
~Spider likes this post.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby StickMan » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:36 am

Tesseract wrote:By the way, I am not coming back, so do not assume I am.

Ur coming back? OwO
3 people like this post.
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: StickMan#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby Cocraven2018#1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:49 am

Lord has been a dick to me but im just going to say avoiding helpme's. Because one min he's talking I tell him to do my helpme and he logs off and acts like nothing happens.
Owner Of White Water Industry

Postby ~Spider » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:18 pm

Bump
ViHQ likes this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host
----------------------------------------------------------