Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

[Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:35 pm

This has gone on long enough. First off, 90% of the posts on this topic dont provide any evidence to prove or disprove the report. So any further posts that do not provide any evidence will result in a forum ban. Second, Staff is currently reviewing this report and hopefully will have a decision soon. Third, multiple times both chat mods and HM moderators told you both to stop arguing on discord. It took me stepping in to make it stop, and even then on multiple occasions you, Doodle, continued. Also you were asked multiple times by both chat mods and HM staff to stop using Lin's ign per their request and you have failed to cease, this is your final warning regarding that matter. I dont like locking topics, but I will lock this one if this petty fight continues here.
4 people like this post.

Postby SilverKnight » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:30 am

DR_StevenStrange wrote:This has gone on long enough. First off, 90% of the posts on this topic dont provide any evidence to prove or disprove the report. So any further posts that do not provide any evidence will result in a forum ban. Second, Staff is currently reviewing this report and hopefully will have a decision soon. Third, multiple times both chat mods and HM moderators told you both to stop arguing on discord. It took me stepping in to make it stop, and even then on multiple occasions you, Doodle, continued. Also you were asked multiple times by both chat mods and HM staff to stop using Lin's ign per their request and you have failed to cease, this is your final warning regarding that matter. I dont like locking topics, but I will lock this one if this petty fight continues here.

jigglypuff
Silver :" Why u no want build in sol?
Luke :"Find me a 20x20 plot for an apt ( not ocelot it's full)
Silver :" Build in sol pls."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk*"
Silver :"What do you mean? I'm saying that u should build apt in sol after that one."
Luke :"*smashes head on desk again*"
#TrollLogic2017

#ImWithBeta
Baron of Coconut Beach

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:37 am

DR_StevenStrange wrote:This has gone on long enough. First off, 90% of the posts on this topic dont provide any evidence to prove or disprove the report. So any further posts that do not provide any evidence will result in a forum ban. Second, Staff is currently reviewing this report and hopefully will have a decision soon. Third, multiple times both chat mods and HM moderators told you both to stop arguing on discord. It took me stepping in to make it stop, and even then on multiple occasions you, Doodle, continued. Also you were asked multiple times by both chat mods and HM staff to stop using Lin's ign per their request and you have failed to cease, this is your final warning regarding that matter. I dont like locking topics, but I will lock this one if this petty fight continues here.

Does this rule apply to all report topics or only this one?
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:22 pm

Bump!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby FMDIAMOND » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:42 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:Ok so i think i got kicked from whatever discord server lin plays minimod on, but I can rmb them beefing at me for saying dumb shit a few times in chat. I'm with doodle here.

I've never done anything to __Hyper, I've actually helped him when he was new, I gave him money and elytra and helped him get started, yet when ever I try to speak to him he is rude and even blocks me for no apparent reason, he is probably the most unstable person you could put as a mod... this is not good for anyone, and frankly any evidence shown by hyper is bound to have him provoking doodle behind the scenes.
~Doodle likes this post.
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:01 am

Bump!

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:57 pm

Bump!

[+] Cool Stuff

Postby Lin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:03 pm

Please do not bump this topic anymore. If anything is further required by staff, please DM me on Discord. I would like this topic to now be locked, thankyou.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby SpartanPride7 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:42 pm

Staff have come to a preliminary conclusion.

In regards to Evidence #1: insults to players outside of the server, if not threatening to safety, is unfortunately not punishable. Though it is horribly rude and unfortunate for anyone to be disgusting to each other over a simple game, we cannot punish outside of our servers unless a line is crossed to where peoples safety is harmed and real-life laws may be involved.

In regards to Evidence #2-6: It seems like we are just looking at an argument? Doodle asked for the chat-moderators to have people stop speaking other languages (even though anyone is free to speak any language on any of our servers as they please, as long as it doesn't break any rules). How is this, as you put it, "disregard to staff"? From what I see, a comment made by Doodle, however frustrating, caused an argument. Both parties are equally to blame for continuing the argument, with Doodle starting with an attacking statement, having a rude attitude, and continuing the argument. The argument also continued with you by how you immediately jumped onto Doodle instead of ignoring the first comment and also having a rude attitude. It was a quick argument. Sure, he may have been ignoring what you were saying at the time, but was ultimately brought to an end by the other staff member in the conversation. Once brought to an end, all parties should have moved on. Should there had been any discord punishments needed, that should have (and might've already?) been dealt with then and there.

In regards to Evidence #7, staff are still discussing.

In regards to Evidence #8-9, we have a few questions:
You're saying Doodle deletes his own messages in a conversation through discord?
If so, did Doodle ever make a report using the conversations with deleted messages as evidence against you or others?
~Doodle likes this post.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby Lin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:47 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:In regards to Evidence #8-9, we have a few questions:
You're saying Doodle deletes his own messages in a conversation through discord?
If so, did Doodle ever make a report using the conversations with deleted messages as evidence against you or others?

Sadly not. This is extremely, extremely frustrating for me as I know he abused me worse than I could have done to him, yet I obviously can't prove it. Honestly I feel like a simple admission would be best here. I want this over with.

However, I requested a data package last month and (despite the fact that deleted messages aren't usually in these packages) am praying something is there that is useful to me. Food for thought I also mentioned he was deleting his insults as they happened in staff chats. I'm saying this so that you know I'm not trying to make this up on the spot.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

PreviousNext