Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)


[Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby SemXDNL » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:46 am

Hey.

Im on ur side Lin and agree totally.
U have spend so much time on finally getting justice. You were just doing ur job and i hope he is being banned and u get chat mod back. Sorry for my bad points but im so bad at it and sorry for my grammar.

Love, Sem
Lin likes this post.

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Lin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:09 pm

SemXDNL wrote:Hey.

Im on ur side Lin and agree totally.
U have spend so much time on finally getting justice. You were just doing ur job and i hope he is being banned and u get chat mod back. Sorry for my bad points but im so bad at it and sorry for my grammar.

Love, Sem


Thanks, Sem.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Cocraven2018#1 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:49 pm

Can Fluff and Doodle

EXCUSE MY BRITISH STOP BEING A DICK
Owner Of White Water Industry

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Lin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:50 pm

Cocraven please don't try and stir this up any more than it has.. I just want this whole thing sorted out..
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Cocraven2018#1 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:59 pm

Lin wrote:Cocraven please don't try and stir this up any more than it has.. I just want this whole thing sorted out..



Well fluff is being a dick to me in server.
Owner Of White Water Industry

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Cocraven2018#1 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:04 pm

Dont want to stir up anything but its weird how all of Doodles pics are cropped he hiding evidence that is use full to lin?
Owner Of White Water Industry

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Lin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Cocraven2018#1 wrote:Dont want to stir up anything but its weird how all of Doodles pics are cropped he hiding evidence that is use full to lin?


It could be...

I also noticed that this was said:
~Doodle wrote:When Iuoae had a server, you used your better weapons to spawn kill me in my house, you sent rude and offensive messages in chat and got FMDIAMOND to join in. After I reported this to Iuoae, you reported me and tried to get me banned forever from everything you had access to. You played on HM a long time back, when you were online, you were offensive, argumentative, provocative and constantly was getting warned by staff not to continue. You made stupid topics on the forums and the community rejected you. When you joined the discord and got discord manager, your intentions were clear from the start. You wanted me banned from everything you could. The reason you use Lin as a nickname is because you know people remember __Hyper from back when you would troll.


I never tried to get Doodle banned from anywhere in regards to Iuoae's server.

Also I was asked to join a Discord call before I joined Iu's server for the first time, my friends wanted to hear my reaction when they spawn killed me. I eventually joined in and spawn killed and pvped with everyone at spawn because we were all goofing off, however I also made it my mission to hunt anyone in the server, not just Doodle. He wanted to live closest to spawn, so he was the easiest target for me to go for. Also, it got to a point where Iuoae placed entry deny on JazzyDays' region to stop me from hunting players.

Yeah, I'm offensive. I admit this.

I have made thus far one auction topic, two reports, a suggestion, and a suggestion discussion. I have been given a warning once from staff and this was after I was being bullied for my medical conditions and told the perpetrator to "Fuck off".

My point here is... Please do not fabricate lies to win people over in your favor, Doodle. I am not some form of evil player and my intentions are sometimes questionable, but are not for harm upon any players. Doodle, however, has done worse to me. Why am I not giving any evidence of this? I've already said it, and I'm getting sick of it: I. Am tired. Of this. I want it over. I do not have to give any evidence to Doodle as to prove any "flaws" in my report. Staff have enough stuff on Discord that I've provided to pin him for his misdemeanours.

I would also, for the last time, ask you all not to call me Hyper. No, it is not because I am scared people will hate me for being a "troll" as Doodle so claims me to be, it is because the name "Hyper" comes from my first username on Minecraft, "xHyperBananax" that my older brother gave to me as I have ADHD and was not fully medicated at the time, and I was very young so it made my condition worse even further. I resent the name as it is silly and sounds inappropriate, thus why I prefer being called Lin.

The community never rejected me, I was welcomed into a new family of online friends who have stuck with me through very rough patches in my adolesence. Most of these people are very respectable players such as MissileGamer, Tunnel, dusk_kitty, Senjara, Cedricko, and many more. So please do not make me seem like a villain back on a vindictive conquest because I was banished from the community I love.

Also, if the personal things I've mentioned are simply me making "excuses" again, then you are mistaken, and the fact they were called excuses in the first place has offended me on a deeply personal level.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Cocraven2018#1 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:17 pm

Cant believe the community is getting this involved into this.
Owner Of White Water Industry

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Lin wrote:
Cocraven2018#1 wrote:Dont want to stir up anything but its weird how all of Doodles pics are cropped he hiding evidence that is use full to lin?


It could be...


All the evidence is on the HM discord, the timestamps are there, the messages are there, run a search for a playername and a word said by them and now you have access to all the logs. I only show screenshots because half of it is other players trying to ignore all the abuse. You're accusing me of"hiding evidence" despite you being able to literally see the entire logs of everything said on all the channels open to normal players.


__Hyper wrote:I also noticed that this was said:
~Doodle wrote:When Iuoae had a server, you used your better weapons to spawn kill me in my house, you sent rude and offensive messages in chat and got FMDIAMOND to join in. After I reported this to Iuoae, you reported me and tried to get me banned forever from everything you had access to. You played on HM a long time back, when you were online, you were offensive, argumentative, provocative and constantly was getting warned by staff not to continue. You made stupid topics on the forums and the community rejected you. When you joined the discord and got discord manager, your intentions were clear from the start. You wanted me banned from everything you could. The reason you use Lin as a nickname is because you know people remember __Hyper from back when you would troll.


I never tried to get Doodle banned from anywhere in regards to Iuoae's server.


Wrong. You reported me and went out your way to make sure I never came back on the server. If you want me to go and get several witness statements, I will be more than happy to.


__Hyper wrote:Also I was asked to join a Discord call before I joined Iu's server for the first time, my friends wanted to hear my reaction when they spawn killed me. I eventually joined in and spawn killed and pvped with everyone at spawn because we were all goofing off, however I also made it my mission to hunt anyone in the server, not just Doodle. He wanted to live closest to spawn, so he was the easiest target for me to go for. Also, it got to a point where Iuoae placed entry deny on JazzyDays' region to stop me from hunting players.


Nobody else was online other than myself, you and FMDIAMOND. You weren't being spawn killed, nor were you goofing getting spawn killed yourself. I understand there was the head plugin and you wanted one of everyones head but this was after that was removed to prevent constant killing. I made a base up the side of a mountain, 100 blocks away from a secondary warp, this wasn't even in the overworld. It was in the end. Your statement is flawed is so many different ways, it looks like you can't even remember it happened.


__Hyper wrote:Yeah, I'm offensive. I admit this.


Offensiveness is entirely subjective and to say your offensive to anyone is quite a hell of a thing to say.


__Hyper wrote:I have made thus far one auction topic, two reports, a suggestion, and a suggestion discussion. I have been given a warning once from staff and this was after I was being bullied for my medical conditions and told the perpetrator to "Fuck off".


On this account. I will be more than happy to provide evidence to this when I get the results back.


__Hyper wrote:My point here is... Please do not fabricate lies to win people over in your favor, Doodle. I am not some form of evil player and my intentions are sometimes questionable, but are not for harm upon any players. Doodle, however, has done worse to me. Why am I not giving any evidence of this? I've already said it, and I'm getting sick of it: I. Am tired. Of this. I want it over. I do not have to give any evidence to Doodle as to prove any "flaws" in my report. Staff have enough stuff on Discord that I've provided to pin him for his misdemeanours.


Despite this, you yourself have just made up a bunch of lies and tried to brand yourself as innocent. You have reported me for things you cannot prove, I've called you out on this and provided evidence to support everything I have accused you of. With constantly saying I'm sick of this or I'm tired of this, it's just showing you are unwilling to take no for an answer. You constantly push double standards and then complain when people are not supporting you. Maybe formulate a response to my reply on page 3 instead of trying to chat "shit" about things you can't remember.


__Hyper wrote:I would also, for the last time, ask you all not to call me Hyper. No, it is not because I am scared people will hate me for being a "troll" as Doodle so claims me to be, it is because the name "Hyper" comes from my first username on Minecraft, "xHyperBananax" that my older brother gave to me as I have ADHD and was not fully medicated at the time, and I was very young so it made my condition worse even further. I resent the name as it is silly and sounds inappropriate, thus why I prefer being called Lin.


Unfortunately, everything you have done up to this point literally looks like you're trying to cover up your past. Even what your saying is true, there is no need to act so negatively to your Minecraft username when you can just change it. When you were discord manager, you deleted it all any time it was mentioned, now you try to get staff to do the same. Can you explain why?


__Hyper wrote:The community never rejected me, I was welcomed into a new family of online friends who have stuck with me through very rough patches in my adolesence. Most of these people are very respectable players such as MissileGamer, Tunnel, dusk_kitty, Senjara, Cedricko, and many more. So please do not make me seem like a villain back on a vindictive conquest because I was banished from the community I love.


Well after talking to a few of them privately, I don't think that's the way they think of you. You sent me death threats through a family member, you constantly abused powers when a discord manager, harassment of members on the government discord, bullyed a member of the community for a good year and a half, trolled on the server and forums, disregarded 2 server admins, used double standards to justify past wrong punishments, exposed an anonymous player and provoked members of the discord, still to this day. How can you not be portrayed as a bad guy?


__Hyper wrote:Also, if the personal things I've mentioned are simply me making "excuses" again, then you are mistaken, and the fact they were called excuses in the first place has offended me on a deeply personal level.


Well then I'm offended you think it's justifiable to send me death threats through a family member, constantly abuse powers when a discord manager, harass members on the government discord, bully a member of the community for a good year and a half, troll on the server and forums, disregard 2 server admins, use double standards to justify past wrong punishments, expose an anonymous player and provoke members of the discord, still to this day. Doesn't seem to work does it?
Gerhard likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Lin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:25 pm

~Doodle wrote:Nobody else was online other than myself, you and FMDIAMOND. You weren't being spawn killed, nor were you goofing getting spawn killed yourself. I understand there was the head plugin and you wanted one of everyones head but this was after that was removed to prevent constant killing. I made a base up the side of a mountain, 100 blocks away from a secondary warp, this wasn't even in the overworld. It was in the end. Your statement is flawed is so many different ways, it looks like you can't even remember it happened.


It was in the overworld south-south east of the secondary warp (which at the time was a primary warp). If you wanted to you could fight back, I loterally targetted every player to the degree I did you so please do not try to make it seem like you were being singled out. JazzyDays, Iuoae, PineyPiney, FMDIAMOND, nniki, and myself were online throughout that whole day including you.


~Doodle wrote:
~Lin wrote:I have made thus far one auction topic, two reports, a suggestion, and a suggestion discussion. I have been given a warning once from staff and this was after I was being bullied for my medical conditions and told the perpetrator to "Fuck off".


On this account. I will be more than happy to provide evidence to this when I get the results back.

Results back for what? Proof I was bullied for my medical conditions, or proof I have them? Because either way, that's a pretty ballsy thing to want answers for.

~Doodle wrote:Despite this, you yourself have just made up a bunch of lies and tried to brand yourself as innocent. You have reported me for things you cannot prove, I've called you out on this and provided evidence to support everything I have accused you of. With constantly saying I'm sick of this or I'm tired of this, it's just showing you are unwilling to take no for an answer. You constantly push double standards and then complain when people are not supporting you. Maybe formulate a response to my reply on page 3 instead of trying to chat "shit" about things you can't remember.

This is quite possibly the most hypocritical thing I have ever heard you say. You also refuse to take no for an answer, Doodle. Want proof?
[+]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/589561620393361430/600013811537281049/Screenshot_20190715-003531_Discord.jpg


~Doodle wrote:Unfortunately, everything you have done up to this point literally looks like you're trying to cover up your past.

There is no past to cover up, Doodle.
~Doodle wrote:When you were discord manager, you deleted it all any time it was mentioned, now you try to get staff to do the same. Can you explain why?

I already told you why. It reminds me of when I used to be off my medication and not fully diagnosed yet. Times I would rather forget for things I did at school while still sorting out my medication. Now do not ask again. Stop calling me Hyper, or I will be getting staff on this thread.

~Lin wrote:The community never rejected me, I was welcomed into a new family of online friends who have stuck with me through very rough patches in my adolesence. Most of these people are very respectable players such as MissileGamer, Tunnel, dusk_kitty, Senjara, Cedricko, and many more. So please do not make me seem like a villain back on a vindictive conquest because I was banished from the community I love.


~Doodle wrote:Well after talking to a few of them privately, I don't think that's the way they think of you.


None of those players would have responded in the time between my last post on this thread and your response, so your comment is automatically invalidated. Unless of course you are talking about Tunnel, however I am still talking about back when I used to "make stupid forum topics", back then Tunnel actually helped me alot and I'm grateful for what she did for me when I was trying to do things I'd regret.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

PreviousNext