Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)


[Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Lin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:53 am

~Doodle wrote:- Constant abuse of powers when a discord manager.
- Harassment of members on the government discord.
- Bullying of a member of the community for a good year and a half.
- Trolling of the server and forums.
- Disregard to 2 admins on the server.
- Use of double standards to justify past wrong punishments.
- Exposing an anonymous player.
- Provoking of several players of the server.
- Sending death threats to a player through a family member.



Death threats imply I was actively going to harm you.
You've ignored almost all staff on the Gov server
Exposing an anonymous player? You exposed my DMs with Æch without consent.
I do not provoke people. It is not my fault that the "provoked" players have not dealt with strict staff before.
I don't troll on the Gov server or forums, and don't use that argument as you've done it tenfold against an uncountable number of players.
I have not bullied you for a year and a half, you have bullied me. Do not use this argument as you're literally trying to make it seem like this is a "he said she said". You began harassing and cyberbullying me halfway through 2017, I only retaliated to start with, then I learnt that it isn't the best option.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Val » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:05 am

Why can't you two block and /ignore eachother?
2 people like this post.
no longer staff tedde fix ur shit lol
Image

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:13 am

Lin wrote:
~Doodle wrote:- Constant abuse of powers when a discord manager.
- Harassment of members on the government discord.
- Bullying of a member of the community for a good year and a half.
- Trolling of the server and forums.
- Disregard to 2 admins on the server.
- Use of double standards to justify past wrong punishments.
- Exposing an anonymous player.
- Provoking of several players of the server.
- Sending death threats to a player through a family member.


Death threats imply I was actively going to harm you.


This is still a death threat or hate speech.


__Hyper wrote:You've ignored almost all staff on the Gov server


I've ignored you and only you. You are no longer a discord manager because of your actions and trying to get me banned won't give it back to you. The fact you must blame everything but yourself, first it's breakdowns, then it's admin abuse, justifiable actions, mental health, violation of privacy, bullying and you expect people to believe everything you say no questions asked.


__Hyper wrote:Exposing an anonymous player? You exposed my DMs with Æch without consent.


It isn't called exposure when showing evidence you sent a death threats to me through a family member. You are avoiding the point and trying to justify it with another accusation. 2 wrongs don't then make a right. It's been shown exposing anonymous players is against the rules and taken quite seriously, so don't start trying to use other things as a shield.


__Hyper wrote:I do not provoke people. It is not my fault that the "provoked" players have not dealt with strict staff before.


Yes you do. I just sent over 15 screenshots proving exactly this. You are also now trying to shift the blame by saying it's not your fault.


__Hyper wrote:I don't troll on the Gov server or forums, and don't use that argument as you've done it tenfold against an uncountable number of players.


I'm sure any veteran player will be able to testify against that. If I have done it tenfold to many players, why am I not the one that was rejected from the community a year and a half ago?


__Hyper wrote:I have not bullied you for a year and a half, you have bullied me. Do not use this argument as you're literally trying to make it seem like this is a "he said she said". You began harassing and cyberbullying me halfway through 2017, I only retaliated to start with, then I learnt that it isn't the best option.


You cannot prove any of your claims to bullying. I have proven all my points that I listed to you twice now, whereas you a singular screenshot of me saying "cunt" twice, but it's ok because you said it was justifiable for you to do it yourself here:
Image
That's your only proof of bullying for a just over a year which you just said was a justifiable action.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:14 am

Somfic wrote:Why can't you two block and /ignore eachother?


That's what I did :D. Only problem is, one does not simply ignore a report on them with a bunch of claims and no supporting evidence.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby hmslanders » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:38 am

(this thread coming from the guy who used to troll everyone)

I would like to report Hello Miners for multiple counts of the following:
• Invasion of Privacy [900,056]


Doodle, I love you.
2 people like this post.

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby StickMan » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:56 am

sigh
Cheerios32 likes this post.
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: StickMan#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby 4K606 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:06 am

This had 5 comments the last time I looked at the fourms. Now it has 5 pages. Wow, people can type.

Back to the topic.

It does seem in many of the resonses that Hyper wrote where trying to provoke Doodle in a way that would want him to respond in such a way that Hyper could ban him from whatever discord he was on.
This is my opinion: Hyper should of keept this report anonymous. Throwing someone under the bus isnt right.
2 people like this post.
Owner of Surplus
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:39 am

4K606 wrote:This had 5 comments the last time I looked at the fourms. Now it has 5 pages. Wow, people can type.

Back to the topic.

It does seem in many of the resonses that Hyper wrote where trying to provoke Doodle in a way that would want him to respond in such a way that Hyper could ban him from whatever discord he was on.
This is my opinion: Hyper should of keept this report anonymous. Throwing someone under the bus isnt right.

true, lin is hurting dome's reputation by throwing him under
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:38 am

4K606 wrote:This had 5 comments the last time I looked at the fourms. Now it has 5 pages. Wow, people can type.

Back to the topic.

It does seem in many of the resonses that Hyper wrote where trying to provoke Doodle in a way that would want him to respond in such a way that Hyper could ban him from whatever discord he was on.
This is my opinion: Hyper should of keept this report anonymous. Throwing someone under the bus isnt right.


I don't think this should've been kept anonymous, obviously doodle is well backed by the players, and he should have the chance to publically disprove whatever Hyper has accused him of. Of course to save himself some embarrassment, Hyper probably should've made this one private :lol:
~Doodle likes this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Image
Image



Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon


Banned until Feb 1st

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:25 am

fluffythebunnyx wrote:
4K606 wrote:This had 5 comments the last time I looked at the fourms. Now it has 5 pages. Wow, people can type.

Back to the topic.

It does seem in many of the resonses that Hyper wrote where trying to provoke Doodle in a way that would want him to respond in such a way that Hyper could ban him from whatever discord he was on.
This is my opinion: Hyper should of keept this report anonymous. Throwing someone under the bus isnt right.


I don't think this should've been kept anonymous, obviously doodle is well backed by the players, and he should have the chance to publically disprove whatever Hyper has accused him of. Of course to save himself some embarrassment, Hyper probably should've made this one private :lol:


I did disprove everything with a reply on page 3. I have also sent forwards enough evidence to prove several points, which haven't been responded to yet :D.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Image

Image
Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

PreviousNext