Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

[Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:09 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:
Lin wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:Ok so i think i got kicked from whatever discord server lin plays minimod on, but I can rmb them beefing at me for saying dumb shit a few times in chat. I'm with doodle here.

It is the job of staff to act on behaviour. Even in this forum, there are chat rules. You break rules, you get punished, and then complain? That doesn't make sense.

it seems the reason fluffys signature being 100% true is because she starts beef

Except that time wasnt me breaking rules. It was like calling someone a weeb or posting a picture of a rabbits nose, not breaking rules or stsrting beef tbh
Lin likes this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:15 am

__Hyper wrote:Doodle. Stop calling me Hyper.

Look, I'm sorry your Minecraft username is so offencive to you but I don't know why it's such a problem, given you use everyone else's too. There's certainly no rule saying I can't say the username of a player on the forums. Change it if you have such a problem with it.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Lin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:19 am

Call me by my preferred name. You've been asked by several staff before.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Gerhard » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:22 am

After reading Doodles logs, I say this warrants an unban for him. It is shown that Hyper (Lin on Discord), likes to cause problems with people. He has also done it with me on several occasions. I'd bring those logs in if my PC wasn't being repaired, however it is time that action is taken against Hyper, when he has personal beef against Doodle, and has abused his former Discord permissions against Doodle, when it was infact not warranted. Just because someone is letting someone know not to be rude to someone etc, does not make it Micro-Managing, when that is not written in the rules, nor is part of the common sense rule. If that was the case, you would have to virtually punish every player on Discord and in the server. Lin/Hyper needs to take responsibility for the way he acts, and if he requires punishments, then that is what he should receive. The way I see him act is unacceptable on any gaming community...
2 people like this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby Lin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:25 am

I've not done anything to you first off.

Don't call me Hyper.

I have restrained myself from banning Doodle first chances I got on multiple occassions, so don't say I was acting on my personal beef.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Gerhard » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:28 am

Lin wrote:I've not done anything to you first off.

Don't call me Hyper.

I have restrained myself from banning Doodle first chances I got on multiple occassions, so don't say I was acting on my personal beef.

You actually have. Do not lie when it was against me, you have trolled, you have pissed people off, intentionally may I add. Why are you upset that people are calling you out for your actions?
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.

Postby Lin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:29 am

I don't remember trolling anybody????

Edit:
Okay, yeah I remember now I pissed off Arctic with my comments about sexuality. Since then I'd say me and Arctic are chill, however this is only one instance of my so called "trolling".

I am not a troll, I don't enjoy stooping to the level of some on this server.

Now can we please remember this is a report against _DJDoodle_, not me. So please stop attempting to defile what's left of my reputation on a report that isn't targetted at me. If you want to, you can make reports against me.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Gerhard » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:36 am

Lin wrote:I don't remember trolling anybody????

Edit:
Okay, yeah I remember now I pissed off Arctic with my comments about sexuality. Since then I'd say me and Arctic are chill, however this is only one instance of my so called "trolling".

And this ladies and gentlemen, shows that Lin is in fact hiding something, because he is afraid he will regain his reputation he once had. You have trolled, and if my PC didnt quit on me, I'd have evidence of it, in form of screenshots and logs.
CudleyNubles likes this post.

Postby Lin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:40 am

Gerhard wrote:

Edit:

And this ladies and gentlemen, shows that Lin is in fact hiding something, because he is afraid he will regain his reputation he once had. You have trolled, and if my PC didnt quit on me, I'd have evidence of it, in form of screenshots and logs.

I'm not hiding anything. If you want to believe this then it is your decision. Yes, I want Doodle banned for longer but a few things need to be considered beyond my "personal beef".

- Doodle was not punished for the things I listed. I could list other things he has done that have been resolved, but I do not let my interests affect the legitimacy of a report.
- My reputation? Frankly I'm sure alot of people would be irritated if they were called a liar and a power abuser for acting upon rule breaks. I am a strict moderator, if you believe this is only so I can find excuses to punish people then that is your decision. Howerver I take pride in being a strict moderator.

>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:47 am

Lin wrote:
Gerhard wrote:

Edit:

I'm not hiding anything. If you want to believe this then it is your decision. Yes, I want Doodle banned for longer but a few things need to be considered beyond my "personal beef".

- Doodle was not punished for the things I listed. I could list other things he has done that have been resolved, but I do not let my interests affect the legitimacy of a report.
- My reputation? Frankly I'm sure alot of people would be irritated if they were called a liar and a power abuser for acting upon rule breaks. I am a strict moderator, if you believe this is only so I can find excuses to punish people then that is your decision. Howerver I take pride in being a strict moderator.

And you have done this:
- Constant abuse of powers when a discord manager.
- Harassment of members on the government discord.
- Bullying of a member of the community for a good year and a half.
- Trolling of the server and forums.
- Disregard to 2 admins on the server.
- Use of double standards to justify past wrong punishments.
- Exposing an anonymous player.
- Provoking of several players of the server.
- Sending death threats to a player through a family member.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

PreviousNext