Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

[Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:54 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:Staff have come to a preliminary conclusion.

In regards to Evidence #1: insults to players outside of the server, if not threatening to safety, is unfortunately not punishable. Though it is horribly rude and unfortunate for anyone to be disgusting to each other over a simple game, we cannot punish outside of our servers unless a line is crossed to where peoples safety is harmed and real-life laws may be involved.

In regards to Evidence #2-6: It seems like we are just looking at an argument? Doodle asked for the chat-moderators to have people stop speaking other languages (even though anyone is free to speak any language on any of our servers as they please, as long as it doesn't break any rules). How is this, as you put it, "disregard to staff"? From what I see, a comment made by Doodle, however frustrating, caused an argument. Both parties are equally to blame for continuing the argument, with Doodle starting with an attacking statement, having a rude attitude, and continuing the argument. The argument also continued with you by how you immediately jumped onto Doodle instead of ignoring the first comment and also having a rude attitude. It was a quick argument. Sure, he may have been ignoring what you were saying at the time, but was ultimately brought to an end by the other staff member in the conversation. Once brought to an end, all parties should have moved on. Should there had been any discord punishments needed, that should have (and might've already?) been dealt with then and there.

In regards to Evidence #7, staff are still discussing.

In regards to Evidence #8-9, we have a few questions:
You're saying Doodle deletes his own messages in a conversation through discord?
If so, did Doodle ever make a report using the conversations with deleted messages as evidence against you or others?

Hiya Spartan! Very happy to see such a quick response! Just before I ask, the answer to your last question is no. I have not used my deleted DM's as evidence in any reports I have made. I have used __Hyper's DM's however, but not mine. I was wondering if you could also review my reply on page 3 along with all the evidence? The main points include:
Constant abuse of powers when a discord manager.
Harassment of members on the government discord.
Bullying of a member of the community for a good year and a half.
Trolling of the server and forums.
Disregard to 2 admins on the server.
Use of double standards to justify past wrong punishments.
Exposing an anonymous player.
Provoking of several players of the server.
Sending death threats to a player through a family member.
Thanks for your time and I look forwards to seeing a response!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Re: [Report] _DJDoodle_ (Discord)

Postby Lin » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:01 pm

~Doodle wrote:I have not used my deleted DM's as evidence in any reports I have made.

So, pray tell, you do in fact have deleted DMs? Why did you delete them?

~Doodle wrote:Constant abuse of powers when a discord manager.
Harassment of members on the government discord.
Bullying of a member of the community for a good year and a half.
Trolling of the server and forums.
Disregard to 2 admins on the server.
Use of double standards to justify past wrong punishments.
Exposing an anonymous player.
Provoking of several players of the server.
Sending death threats to a player through a family member.
Thanks for your time and I look forwards to seeing a response!

I haven't been a troll. You are probably thinking of ItzHyperHD.
Strict moderation is not harassment, if you don't like how strict someone is, then that is on you and your behaviour.
Death threats imply I was actively going to harm you. I wasn't. I've asked around and people have said it is not a death threat.
Exposing an anonymous player.. Didn't you go around saying you made a confidential report on me?
Abuse of power, like I said, does not include strict moderation.
YOU have been bullying me for the past year and a half, NOT the other way around.

And for the last time, and, excuse my french: stop using my fucking IGN. This is the octillionth time you have ignored STAFF requests for you not to use my IGN.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Previous