Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] AmaidoGoodman

[Report] AmaidoGoodman

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

[Report] AmaidoGoodman

Postby Egor » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:48 pm

Hey,
Just a quick report, nothing too serious, I just want my cash. Here goes....

Originally, Amaido asked my company - Eggy's, to design a building for him, with these specifications:
[+] Specifications
[12:15:05] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> AmaidoGoodman] Ok so 6 floors, 3 of them for shops and 3 for apt, and 6-7 tall?
[12:15:27] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [AmaidoGoodman -> me] no
[12:15:44] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [AmaidoGoodman -> me] 3 floors of shops 6-7 tall/ 1 floor of apt 3 tall
[12:15:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [AmaidoGoodman -> me] this is because idc about apts
[12:15:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 1 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
[12:15:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> AmaidoGoodman] Ahh the apt 3 blocks tall
[12:18:11] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> AmaidoGoodman] 12
[12:18:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [AmaidoGoodman -> me] k?
[12:18:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [AmaidoGoodman -> me] 12k?
[12:19:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 1 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
[12:19:12] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> AmaidoGoodman] Yes
[12:19:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [AmaidoGoodman -> me] what about 6k
[12:19:41] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 1 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
[12:19:41] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> AmaidoGoodman] We would only accept 12k
[12:19:46] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [AmaidoGoodman -> me] 11k
[12:19:53] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You have 1 messages! Type /mail read to view your mail.
[12:19:53] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> AmaidoGoodman] Kk

I even specified it in the discord chat:
[+] Discord confirmation
/Plot tp amaidogoodman 1 Go forward and u will see the outline of the building, 3 floors for shops (6-7 blocks tall each), and 1 floor for apt (3 blocks tall). There is a sign for where the entrance should be. Please make it so that Amaido can copy and paste it using World Edit.

After we finished our design and asked for the 11K pay, we get this response:
[+] refusal to pay
Egor05/03/2019
I don’t think we agreed on interiors
Amaido05/03/2019
you have to do it
look at the top
i said i wanted 3 shop floors with 1 apt floor
egor agreed to that

It all came down to me asking Ash for help, and after checking out the whole chat, this is the response I get:
[+] Ash response
Amaido report.png
Amaido report.png (190.97 KiB) Viewed 223 times

Lastly, I messaged him a couple of days ago, and get this response:
[+] Rejection number 2
[19:30:31] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> AmaidoGoodman] Hello, may u please pay the 11K we agreed on?
[19:30:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [AmaidoGoodman -> me] Not until you finish the interior.

So basically, all I want is my 11K transfered.

Cheers,
Egor

Re: [Report] AmaidoGoodman

Postby Amaido the Feller » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:43 pm

Poor nicochulo2001 will have to take the money off his wallet for this slight mess up.
Sorry nico, I tried to have them create interior, but they refused.

(Take the balance out of nicochulo2001 in case you agree with this, he has to pay for the design)

Re: [Report] AmaidoGoodman

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:22 am

Amaido the Feller wrote:Poor nicochulo2001 will have to take the money off his wallet for this slight mess up.
Sorry nico, I tried to have them create interior, but they refused.

(Take the balance out of nicochulo2001 in case you agree with this, he has to pay for the design)

Does Nico want to reply to this or are you just pointing the charge of 11k to him?
Inactive Since Oct. 2018 - Discord: LukeTheHat#5318

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen (Credited as Steve Jobs)