Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] Continuance of Unfair Treatment by Specific Staff

[Report] Continuance of Unfair Treatment by Specific Staff

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: [Report] Continuance of Unfair Treatment by Specific Sta

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:31 pm

dodleysvrz wrote:Let's hope my post doesn't get deleted again....

Let's not bring up doodle's and icy's ban. Where icy didnt even get a chance to appeal or explain himself.

Why shouldn't we bring these things up? These are all matters which relate to this topic and if we don't talk about what has gone wrong then we can never improve or change the server for the better. We should talk about this more, why should be not be allowed to discuss these kind of things. Is there something to hide?
2 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Felix » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:38 pm

Look, we need to focus right now on these specific players and the evidence I’ve provided of their misconduct. Once we’ve addressed this I’m sure there will be plenty of time to address those specific reports. I would love a response from the staff team for how they are going to address me and my concerns and how they are going to take action, if at all. I have plenty of evidence regarding the specificities, please respond quickly as I’ve waited close to year for this investigation. Thank you, let’s focus on this specific topic for now and then we can address the other cases in a separate report.
4 people like this post.

Postby ~Alex » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:13 am

Dr strange needs to go. Most immature adult I have come across probably. He has been in these types of situations many times... don't know how people put up with his bull crap. The only excuse is that "he saves the server" "He fixes everything" but nothing strange did/does is something that someone else could do.

The closest thing to this would be something that happened with Meep a few months back. Strange being rude, saying he did not like him and that he would ban him if he could and perm banned him from the forum and refused to unban claiming he had no idea how etc.

Strange needs to be investigated but you better do it quick before he goes deleting stuff.
5 people like this post.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:19 am

~Alex wrote:Dr strange needs to go. Most immature adult I have come across probably. He has been in these types of situations many times... don't know how people put up with his bull crap. The only excuse is that "he saves the server" "He fixes everything" but nothing strange did/does is something that someone else could do.

The closest thing to this would be something that happened with Meep a few months back. Strange being rude, saying he did not like him and that he would ban him if he could and perm banned him from the forum and refused to unban claiming he had no idea how etc.

Strange needs to be investigated but you better do it quick before he goes deleting stuff.

Like the WPT chat. Anyhow, gather anything you have and store it if you are that concerned. Discord me.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Felix » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:21 am

~Alex wrote:Dr strange needs to go. Most immature adult I have come across probably. He has been in these types of situations many times... don't know how people put up with his bull crap. The only excuse is that "he saves the server" "He fixes everything" but nothing strange did/does is something that someone else could do.

Well I think that is enough evidence lmao..... Can we please have a staff response? There is no way this requires much more deliberation into Strange. I would like a response on him first, we can continue with the rest of the evidence and the other individuals after we address Strange. That seems like the most efficient process.
pokemonwarriorx_ likes this post.

Postby ~Max » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:31 am

tea
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby Dylad » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:36 am

Not going to get involved in this because I have had my fair times if immaturity, but this is just crazy. You're in a position to do something about a problem. If you can't handle it, leave. If you keep feeling that you're pressured because you need to "save the server," leave. I like what you've done for the server Strange, but clearly, you cannot handle interactions with certain people. I'm not an admin, neither should I ever be one, but if you're in that position, you need to be able to handle these types of interactions.

Anyways, that's all I am going to say unless it gets really irrational and blows up in our faces. Just sorta disappointing by what I am seeing right now and it just doesn't sit well. Change will most likely happen.

Christ this is a mess, this makes Rodney look good (just teasing you Rod, a little light into what will most likely happen in the future)!
--------------------------------------------------------------
300k Networth
2 Years
OQIL Administrator
Owner Of Prism RC
Topic: viewtopic.php?f=184&t=33729

Postby ~Max » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:41 am

I think that the time has come. I don't mean anything personal but when he became admin I just didn't really like it honestly. He is rude and when it comes to helping out its always a lot of work. I personally never see him hosting events or doing much of anything on the server. I remember when he was mod and I had my stall at vc and I wanted to add banners outside and he came and was getting all up in my face and telling me how he wouldn't add me just to add banners and when I got mad at him and was like well thats not fair all the other mods have let me modify thing before. Then he warned me 'being abusive to staff' like wtf.

its not only strange that does it romias has too and I make a report and no one replied
he banned me for freaking nothing for a day. Staff check logs if you may all I did was get frustrated because I wanted to play the event and I said hurry the fuck up spartan and he warned me then he jailed me telling me I should be ashamed and I should say sorry so I did then I asked him why he warned me and he literally ignored me and then he said something snappy. so I made a report because he was abusing his power and went back on the server saying hey romias you should check out my side of the story. he then banned me for harassment...

Staff needs to get it together... This won't work for me
~Felix likes this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby Dylad » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:47 am

~Max wrote:I think that the time has come.

300k Networth
2 Years
OQIL Administrator
Owner Of Prism RC
Topic: viewtopic.php?f=184&t=33729

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:49 am

He just stepped down "to take a break", however, he may be good at coding but that doesn't sell the admin position. He's not good at communication and is a real downer on the community as a whole, and this kind of behaviour should not happen. No second chances should be given to such an important role. I believe he should resign permanently. And not be offered a staff role in the future.
Inactive Since Oct. 2018 - Discord: LukeTheHat#5318

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen (Credited as Steve Jobs)

PreviousNext