Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] Continuance of Unfair Treatment by Specific Staff

[Report] Continuance of Unfair Treatment by Specific Staff

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

[Report] Continuance of Unfair Treatment by Specific Staff

Postby ~Felix » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello,

As you all must know, I am Felix. I have been an active member of this community for years until more recently and I would like to explain how I've been mistreated, mostly by certain members of the staff team, and I will provide evidence and commentary in every argument I make (The entire logs will be provided). Marc, during his tenure as admin, promoted me to be the manager of the entire player introduction department, considering my history in the department, in which I had no superior. After a successful few months, I got into arguments with Strange regarding his demeanor in helping me with a bug. A few weeks later I was removed from this position because of "demeanor" issues on and off the forums and that's how it all began:

July 2018:

[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I'm unable to set my home
[CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Odd.
[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] How might we fix that?
[Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Im not sure. I have never heard of anyone not being able to not set their home.
[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Ugh
[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] So I just can't set my home now?
[Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I guess not.
[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You can't fix it?
[Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Nope.
[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You aren't even gonna attempt to fix it
[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I don't understand...
[CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] How do you expect me to attempt to fix it if I dont even know where to begin to start looking?
[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You're an admin; this is a server issue.
[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I don't expect you to know everything.
[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] But there is a way to handle these situations and telling me "Nope." is not the way.
[me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] In fact it's extremely irresponsible for you to tell me I have perm lost the ability to set my home.
[Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] It would be an issue with essentials, but Im not going to mess with that.

-------------------------------------------
Next Interaction:

See I say "cool" [20:33:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] COol
[20:31:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You can't fix it? Obviously he had no intention of helping me.
[21:38:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I havent had the time to look at it. I have been very sick.
[21:39:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] And now you are being rude.
[21:40:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Now I dont feel like helping you because you are being rude. Go ask ultra.
[21:41:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Also I do more work around here than you ever would if you were admin.
[21:41:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Because of me we have the vote crates, new events, new mobs, new items, ect.
[21:41:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] So I would watch who you are rude to.
[21:42:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] It is people like you that make me want to leave and never come back. But if I did that, the server would fall apart.
[21:43:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] You dont deserve the one up back. Your fault you placed it.
[21:44:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Grow up.

[21:44:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] You are full of it. Now knock off the attitude.
[21:45:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Nope, you dont even know what that is.
[
[21:45:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] That is evident from your words.
[21:46:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I said I couldnt fix it.
[21:46:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] You asked me if I knew how to fix it, I said nope.
[21:48:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Make sure to add in there how you said I shouldnt be an admin.
[21:48:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] And how I dont do anything.
[21:49:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Then Ill watch when people laugh at you because of all the things I have done.
[21:50:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Not my fault when I keep asking how to make things better and no one tells me.
[21:50:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Enjoy the community laughing at you.
[21:51:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Lmao. He wont read it.
[21:51:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] You are so funny.
[21:51:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Marc is inactive.

--------

[21:45:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] There is no attitude.
[21:45:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Just speaking the truth.
[21:45:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Nope, you dont even know what that is.
[21:45:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] That is evident from your words.
[21:45:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You told me "Nope." when I asked for help lol
[21:46:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I said I couldnt fix it.

--------------

And he says this: [16:04:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Ok, I admit I have been immature.
[16:04:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] And I do want to move on.
[16:05:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Then do so.
[16:05:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] But your "followers" will never treat me the same unless you lead them to believe that I am not their enemy.
[16:05:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I dont have followers.
[16:06:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Strange, your supporters in this entire situation.
[16:06:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I have been harassed daily on the server by many players directly and indirectly by staff members.
[16:06:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I just want to have fun.
[16:07:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] And I do not know how to solve this problem myself.
[16:07:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Thats not my fault. I told you this would happen. I dont control them, I dont lead the community, they have a mind of their own.
[16:08:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You voiced your opinions as an admin; you are technically a leader of this community.
[16:08:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] After Beta left, there is no leader of the staff team.
[16:08:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I am not saying you are the sole leader
[16:08:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I am saying you are a leader
[16:08:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Along with the other admins
[16:09:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You set an example for the other players
[16:09:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] If you hate someone / something ; chances are a lot of the community will.
[16:09:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] And when I voice my opinion, it is the truth.
[16:09:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Is my opinion not the truth as well?
[16:09:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I dont voice my opinion out of hate on the forums.
[16:10:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I'm just asking for you to help me rid of the negativity that we both created.
[16:11:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Ok then.
[16:12:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] All things come to pass. Clearly on your topic a lot of people wanted to throw flak at me until I posted the whole truth, the truth of all the logs.
[16:12:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] The point was to prove that you were being disrespectful Strange.
[16:12:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You issued the warning.
[16:12:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I issued a warning for saying I was being a smart ass.
[16:13:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Labled as "disrespect"
[16:13:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Because it was.
[16:13:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] But were you not equally disrespectful?
[16:14:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] You acted and it was my reaction. It isnt my fault if you didnt like my reaction you your action. You were the one who came back on guns blazing.
[16:14:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] That wasn't really my question.
[16:14:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I'm just asking if you agree or disagree that you were being equally disrespectful?
[16:15:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Im not going to answer that.
He refuses to answer vital questions regarding the warning.
[16:17:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] And that most if not all was my fault?
[16:18:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Is that a correct assumption?
[16:18:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Dont put words into my mouth. I said Im not going to answer it.
[16:18:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Why am I not allowed to ask about a warning?
[16:18:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You issued it? Am I not allowed to inquire about it?
[16:18:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I told you why I gave you the warning.
[16:18:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I'm asking multiple questions about it.
[16:19:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I'm asking if you thought you were being equally disrespectful and you refuse to give me an answer?
[16:19:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I am entitled to refuse to answer.
[16:24:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I already answered your question. You are now just continuing the situation that you have said many times now you wish to drop. Clearly you dont wish to. Also I have yet to recieve a public or private apology from you.
[16:25:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I apologize for being disrespectful but I do not apologize for reporting you.
[16:25:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Im done with this. Im moving on. Clearly you can not and clearly you refuse to apologize to me. I will inform Missile and Ultra of this.
Threatening me again*
[16:28:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] As you issued the warning and you are obligated to respond to questions of such.
[16:29:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] Then I will start issueing warnings, because I told you to drop it and by continuing you are in violation of the rules.
[16:29:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Which rule is that in violation of?
[16:30:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I would just like to know what rule I am violating?
[16:30:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] The one that states if a staff member tells you to not do something and you continue it is considered a violation of the rules. I have told you many times at this point to drop it and you refuse to.
[16:30:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You cannot tell me not to ask for help.
[16:31:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] You keep asking me to incriminate myself and I have told you to stop.
[16:33:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I have, I made a public apology.
[16:33:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Not once in there do you apologize to me?
[16:33:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I did and many people have read it and saw that.
[16:33:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] I just read it now.
[16:34:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You don't say "Felix, I am sorry for being disrespectful towards you and I am sorry I was unable to help you"
[16:34:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] That's all you had to do from the start.
[16:34:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I have made a public apology and that is that.
[16:35:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] If you refuse to accept it, that isnt my problem.
[16:35:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You haven't apologized to me.
*Refusing to apologize to me
[16:36:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You have not issued a personal apology to me.
[16:37:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I have already issued a public one. There is no need for a personal one.

Then, Strange in public chat with over 30 people says this:

[16:41:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <Admin ~DoctorStrange> Thanks Felix for continuing the issue instead of dropping it and once again reporting me I think Ill be leaving and not return.

He then leaves the server.

Ultra found that Strange had been equally disrespectful in the exchange and removed my warning. Pretty funny eh? It gets better though....

------

I made a post regarding Strange's behavior where I received lots of hate from a few specific players:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _post_.png

(Tunnel and Somfic were both moderators at this time) --> They liked this post by soccer (---> who admitted the post was extremely harsh and against the chat rules)

----

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... itled1.png

Here is Deitnerb's response to the situation --> Seems very impartial and non-assistive

-----

Here's Cheerios and his response to the situation --> Definetely non-biased and impartial

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... espect.png

(He later apologized)
----

Here's Strange's response: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Report.png

And then another response:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ge_Rip.png

And in this one, another deliberate lie regarding the situation:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... _Rip_2.png

And in game:

[21:45:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] There is no attitude.
[21:45:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] Just speaking the truth.
[21:45:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You told me "Nope." when I asked for help lol

I think it's absurd that a leader of our server acts like this. It's like a child who's consistently throwing temper tantrums. Is this the behavior staff members should be mimicking? If not, why is he on the staff team still?
----
Ok, so after this and another personal altercation between one other player I was notified a few weeks later that I had been removed from my position without any warning:

I asked Ultra to warn Soccer about his post in chat and Ultra agreed, (I couldn't find ig logs for this), that he would speak to Soccer. Soccer spoke to me the next week (he can confirm this) and told me that Ultra didn't warn him and just told him to be "nicer" next time. (Soccer agreed it was not a warning when we conversed)

I then spoke to Ultra regarding the removal:

[15:57:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You never warned Soccer....
[15:58:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I mean you straight up lied to my face.
[15:59:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] how?
[15:59:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You told me Soccerboy's post was against the rules; as it broke 2 chat rules
[15:59:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You also said you were going to warn him
[15:59:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] So I talked with him
[15:59:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I talked with him in game about it felix
[15:59:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] He said you never really warned him and never told him that he broke the rules.
[16:00:07] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Rather that he should "be nice"
[16:00:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Even he himself the post was against the rules and yet he got away with it.
[16:00:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] felix this is the kind of behaviour that got you removed from the department, you arent in any trouble..
[16:00:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] What behavior?
[16:00:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I'm literally looking into issues.
[16:00:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] i understand your concern but still
[16:01:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You are basically saying that by reporting staff and asking difficult questions gets you demoted.
[16:01:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Because that's what I have done Ultra.
[16:01:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] now you want missile, strange and I demoted
[16:01:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Absolutely not.
[16:01:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I want you to be fair.
[16:02:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] And so far this investigation both about Strange and ab the Intro department is blatantly biased and not fair.
[16:02:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I am trying my best to be fair with what I am given with at this moment
[16:02:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You haven't been given any evidence regarding my demeanor.... nor does my demeanor with 1 or 2 players represent my character as a whole.
[16:02:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I should be judged based on how I do my job.
[16:03:34] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] If you are to demote me.... there are many others that I can prove with evidence have had similar or worse demeanors as me.
[16:03:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I dont want to cause any issues and im trying to do my job, I am not trying to demote anyone right now
[16:03:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You just demoted me...
[16:03:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I am just stating that it happened
[16:03:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] How did i demote you
[16:04:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You as a staff team demoted me
[16:04:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] you came to me asking about it
[16:04:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You are an admin of this server.
[16:04:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Cano you not see how this looks?
[16:05:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I am currently in an investigation about Strange and I am demoted from the government job that I hold because of how the staff team thinks I "handled it"
[16:05:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] but that can be used for the same argument with Strange, Deitnerb, Cheerios, Somfic, And others
[16:05:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] And the evidence is all in that investigation page + more has been formulated.
[16:05:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Do you see how it is unfair to tell a player one thing and not have it apply to all other players and staff?
[16:06:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] So let me get this straight, you want two things here, 1. strange demoted, 2. intro job back
[16:06:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] No
[16:06:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I just want my job back Ultra.
[16:06:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] That was wrongfully taken from me.
[16:07:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] We've given Strange many chances to prove that he is a solid admin; that investigation has nothing to do with this issue.
[16:07:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Know that I've apologized and he has still not.
[16:08:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Like you just got promoted to Admin; you can really make a difference here.
[16:08:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] by giving you your job back
[16:08:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] in this sector of the government at least; I know you do so many other things.
[16:08:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] by ensuring fairness.
[16:08:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] by giving you your job back
[16:09:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Technically that would be a fair choice.
[16:09:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] But
[16:09:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] If you'd like to remove me that's fine
[16:09:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I just expect that all others who have displayed a demeanor similar to mine
[16:09:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] To be demoted as well.
[16:10:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] It wasn't even a full staff vote; most full of those who dislike me after the Strange report.

Quick Note:

clexar07/27/2018
uh maybe i missed it then
Felix D.07/27/2018
You didn't
Cause it never happened lol
Do you know who brought up the idea to demote me?
clexar07/27/2018
no

---> Continued

[16:10:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Missile didn't know and you didn't know.
[16:10:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Neither did Clexar

[16:10:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] How about this, if you want fairness:
[16:10:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I will make an official staff vote on removing you (Because why wasn't there an official staff vote to begin with???? lmao)
[16:11:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Absolutely not; there should be no vote to begin with.
[16:11:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] that way we can make sure staff have reached a fair desision
[16:11:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I've already given evidence of staff bias.
[16:11:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] so you want me to make the desicion completely myself
[16:11:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] to reinstate you
[16:11:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Technically I am the head of an entire department.
[16:11:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Similar to other moderators.
[16:11:53] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I am the only player.
[16:12:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] so here we are
[16:12:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Their bosses are admins.
[16:12:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] and so is mine.
[16:12:30] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] So I come to you asking you for a chance to improve my reputation as well as continue to effectively lead this department.
[16:12:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] 1. you dont want a vote but you want a fair staff desicion, 2. you admitted you dont have bias against strange
[16:12:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] It cannot be fair.
[16:12:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] so you want me to give you your job back
[16:13:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] What do you want me to say?
[16:13:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I would love my job back.
[16:13:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I am going to make a staff vote
[16:13:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Ok, but just know if I am demoted all those others should be as well.
[16:13:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] and we are going to get a true vote on this issue
[16:13:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] thats bias felix
[16:13:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] That's bias?
[16:13:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Are you serious?
[16:13:54] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] They clearly have had similar if not worse demeanors than I have had.
[16:13:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] if you dont win the vote you want every staffmember that voted against you demoted
[16:14:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I literally have proof.
[16:14:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] correct?
[16:14:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [nicochulo2001 -> me] Hey
[16:14:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> nicochulo2001] No.
[16:14:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] False.
[16:14:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Do not put words in my mouth.
[16:14:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] you literally just said that
[16:14:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I do not know how you took it.
[16:14:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] [13:17:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [~Felix -> me] Ok, but just know if I am demoted all those others should be as well.
[16:14:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] thats how i took it
[16:14:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Yes, those who were also disrespectful and had unethical demeanors.
[16:15:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I have proof of all of that.
[16:15:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] 65% is in that investigation page.
[16:15:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] felix here is what im going to do, and this is all I can do right now
[16:15:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] i am going to make a vote in staff chat and get as many to vote as possible
[16:15:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] then im going to ask REASONS why they voted/yes/no
[16:16:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Ultra, you're still arguing about my demeanor though.
[16:16:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] i just want it to be a fair vote
[16:16:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] How can it be fair?
[16:16:36] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] If 6-7 have already been proven to have a bias against me?
[16:16:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] right I forgot the entire staff team was corrupt, go on
[16:16:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] That is not what I said.
[16:16:51] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Why are you putting words into my mouth?
[16:17:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I want this solved more than anyone.
[16:17:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] you literally said you want all staff who voted against you demoted
[16:17:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] because theyre biased
[16:17:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I did not say that.
[16:17:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] [13:17:32] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [~Felix -> me] Ok, but just know if I am demoted all those others should be as well.
[16:17:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] It's their choice to vote yes or no
[16:17:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You could vote no and I wouldn't ask you are demoted.
[16:17:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] It's their choice to vote yes or no
[16:17:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You could vote no and I wouldn't ask you are demoted.
[16:17:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I am going to vote no (BEFORE HE EVEN KNOWS THE REASONS HAHAHA)
[16:17:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] But those who have had similar demeanors.
[16:17:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Bruh this is absurd.
[16:18:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] its my choise to vote yes or no
[16:18:23] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You're correct.
[16:18:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] im going to create a vote and ask for reasons felix
[16:18:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Ultra you still don't understand.
[16:18:48] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] The staff team has removed me from a government position.
[16:19:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Do you believe that if any government official acted in my demeanor they should also be removed?
[16:19:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] That would be only fair correct?
[16:19:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] i am going to not comment on that

[16:19:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Hahaha are you serious?
[16:19:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You're not going to comment on what it says in the rules?
[16:19:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] As equal treatment to both staff members and players?
[16:19:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I am going to make a vote felix, this is final, the result of it will be the desicion. if staff vote in your favour you will get your job back
[16:20:05] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I am giving you a chance
[16:20:10] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] No, no. This is just getting worse.
[16:20:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Like I don't understand...
[16:20:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I will also ask for reasons why they voted yes/no
[16:20:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] I want to hear staff's reasoning
[16:20:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Ultra, please answer my question ab the rules.
[16:20:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Do you believe that if any government official acted in my demeanor they should also be removed?
[16:20:56] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] This is a simple question ab the rules and fairness.
[16:21:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] say it
[16:21:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Do you believe that if any government official acted in my demeanor they should also be removed?
[16:21:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Considering I was removed.
[16:21:21] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] So you want strange demoted
[16:21:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Bruh.
[16:21:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] youre literally wording it in that way
[16:21:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] No I'm not
[16:21:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I never mentioned Strange
[16:21:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] not once
[16:21:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Do you believe that if any government official acted in my demeanor they should also be removed?
[16:22:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] youre going to use this against me no matter what I say
[16:22:29] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] which is why i would rather not comment
[16:22:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] yes -> strange gets demoted #corruptstaff no -> all staff corrupt
[16:23:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] So you are choosing to not answer a simple question ab the rules because you don't want Strange demoted?
[16:23:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] see here we go again
[16:23:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] felix, im doing everything I can for you. When the staff reach a desicion we will contact you
[16:23:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] No, no I am just trying to figure out why you won't answer the question.
[16:24:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] So I'm just going to ask someone else then.
[16:25:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] But thank you for talking to me.
[16:25:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] go for it.
[16:25:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] In all fairness your vote will be taken seriously
[16:25:32] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I understand but at the same time the situation has just gotten 100x worse.
[16:25:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] keep in mind you are not being banned and you are not being held against any rules.
[16:25:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Exactly.
[16:26:03] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I haven't broken a single rule and most players think it's unfair that I have been removed in sight of the Strange report.
[16:26:08] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] we just want this to be fair, which is why we are going to make an official joint staff desicion
[16:26:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Why wasn't the first one a joint staff decision?
[16:26:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] How can I know that other decisions are being made from the whole staff and not just one group?
[16:26:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] You see what I mean?
[16:26:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] it was from what i understand however they did not post a formal vote in the corect channel
[16:27:09] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] So why did Clexar not know about it?
[16:27:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Why did Missile not know?
[16:27:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Why didn't you even know?
[16:27:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] A joint staff decision means every staff member.
[16:27:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] which is why we are making a vote Felix_la_cat to see if we can reverse this on the grounds that we have
[16:28:24] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] Ok but if it is not reversed will players with similar demeanor be removed from their government posts? Or does this just apply to me?
[16:28:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] I feel that's a fair question.
[16:28:45] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] this is how all joint desicions should be delt with
[16:29:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] That doesn't answer the question.
[16:29:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin UltraPro] If I was banned for X-ray, shouldn't clexar be banned if he was also xraying?
[16:29:25] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin UltraPro -> me] correct

-----

After this, I compiled all of the evidence and set it to Missile, who was assigned to take the case on investigating into Strange and my removal, but also Ultra eventually.

After over 3-4 months of me waiting through countless inactivity periods of Missile and waiting for a verdict to be released I was finally issued one:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.png

The staff members at the time who were admins were Ultra and Strange and so I was not given my position back.

A few months later I returned to Spartan who was admin again and after providing evidence he declared that:

SpartanPride701/16/2019
Perfect
I’ll forward this to everyone
With that I see no reason why you should not be hired back...

------

And now, neither Strange nor Ultra had received any warnings regarding their behavior nor have they apologized to me personally. I still have yet to receive my position back under the argument that the department had been "redone" and everyone was fired. How could I be fired if I wasn't even rehired after I had been removed for no reason whatsoever? The staff team never once provided logs or evidence regarding my "bad behavior" nor did they even have an official vote on my removal. A few staff members were involved in this process: Two of them were Dr. Strange, even though we had just gotten into an altercation a few weeks earlier, and RyanFa, who was removed from the post by Marc to be replaced by me.

Here is commentary from AlexisTurnt who was a government official like me as well:

AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
i come on the server fucking high and fucked up and scream at ppl and talk about drugs
and i dont get demoted
lol
why they fired u
he claims they talked a lot about it
and have valid reason
Felix D.08/04/2018
Ok?
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
but they wont tell u
Felix D.08/04/2018
Exactly
The only evidence they have is from (NULL)
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
so demand
what did (NULL) do
Felix D.08/04/2018
He submitted a confidential report
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
sorry i was offline for like 3 weeks
in dr
Felix D.08/04/2018
We had an altercation
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
spill the beans
Felix D.08/04/2018
He was being a dick in chat so I sent him a pretty rude mail
That's it
xD
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
lol
Felix D.08/04/2018
I apologized to him as well
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
what a pussy tho for report
Felix D.08/04/2018
I know
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
dont say anything 2 him bc we r friends but like he never like u
Felix D.08/04/2018
I know he's never liked me
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
he was actually kinda 1 of the ppl that pressured me in 2 reporting u
i wanted 2 be on his good side and thats another part in why i did but thats on me
its all my fault
Felix D.08/04/2018
: /
Rip
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
at the end of the day tho i still sit here wonder why i waste my time talking ab a minecraft server shit that wont even be around in a few years
Felix D.08/04/2018
Ask Ryan how many players
Reported me
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
im trying 2 he said a few wanted 2 be anon
Felix D.08/04/2018
A few?
So who didn't wanna be anonymous
Keep digging
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
srry hes not
hes saying if he keeps talking he will get angry
he saying 1 of us will get 2 angry and he wont discuss it
srry ik he wont say anything else
but i know server is rig as fuck if u popular u untouchable
not 2 toot my horn but i have been so mean and rude and fuck ppl over and come on high etc i never get warning mute kick ban
Felix D.08/04/2018
Just say: "So post that
So post that
Be honest idk
Help me
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
i said thati nthe post
that i dont
and i have the last juciy detail for u
that i will give
Felix D.08/04/2018
Ok
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
ryan said he was a part
Felix D.08/04/2018
a part of what
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
he apparently brought it up
w staff and helped get u demoted
bc ppl talked 2 him ab u
now ryan is my friend so plz dont go telling him
lol ryan just be pissing me off
Felix D.08/04/2018
Why
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
being mad spart sided w u saying he dont know whole story and i ust said like who care what u did this is a fucking fake game
now hes just giving me silent treatment
Felix D.08/04/2018
Hahaha
AlexIsTurnt08/04/2018
anyways im irritated and just going to go watch youtube
Felix D.08/04/2018
ok

And between Me and Ryan:

Felix D.08/04/2018
You started the investigation.
You only have (NULL's) confidential report.
Which is completely edited yet you never even chose to look at the logs.
~Ryan08/04/2018
I suggested that we look into the claims of people telling me how they feel about you and what you have said to them.
Felix D.08/04/2018
do you have logs to support that?
I'm sure they are easily accessible from the staff chat
~Ryan08/04/2018
Since this is slowly turning into the same arguments we had on the server, I am done with it

Like holy crap.... This shit's absurd. --- I can confirm any of these pieces of evidence for any impartial staff member to review. He also refuses ot provide me with evidence of my removal.

Look, I have hundreds and hundreds of more logs of evidence regarding the behavior of all of these individuals and I even feel that his post does not cover all of the prejudices I have faced. I hope that the community can see how problematic some of our staff team is so that we as a community, as we have always done, can rebuild and adapt so that we may prosper as a whole in a safe and fair environment. After reading all of this, do you think I have been treated fairly? Would you feel the same way? Why do only players get punishments lately? All of these questions can seemingly be answered by just reading this post. The department itself hasn't made any progress since my removal almost a year ago. Is the staff team so reluctant to hand it back over to me that they'd willingly create fake investigations into me and remove me without cause? I guess so.

And even now, I ask Spartan to look into the behavior of these staff members and even he says:

SpartanPride701/16/2019
I don’t think I can continue the investigation as I wasn’t here when it started. It would be best if Marc can finish it
If either ultra or dr do anything now, please please show me ASAP

The evidence I have provided isn't valid anymore? - It has never been ruled on nor has it been barely seen by any members of the staff team.

If someone had raped and killed someone 40 years ago, wouldn't they still be able to be charged with those crimes today?

I hope we as a community can recognize these problems within our playing environment and do the right thing. Thank you for reading this. I hope I can help the new player base again as I did under both Beta, as the first ever manager, and Marc, as the first ever player leader of a whole department. Look I haven't always been for the server and not for myself, but for 2 years I have quit the economic race and focused on contributing to the server long term. It was my idea to add competition to the city warp by adding another main plot for consumer traffic; I willingly sacrificed total economic dominance at /spawn in an attempt to help make the server's economy stronger. I am for the server now and have been for so long. If you support this community and its preservation, side with me.

Our community used to be full of amazing individuals, not that there aren't those individuals in our present state but of a different magnitude. When I say that I look at ipoddog and Arctic and Beta and Freshblood and Maxwalpro and all these names that have contributed to the preservation of our community. Not once in their tenures did they act as these individuals have acted. I am not saying that all of the problems in our community are staff-based, but we cannot ignore these specific problems today. Let us follow in the footsteps of these great players and do as they would do in this situation. Let us please stand together so that we may fix this issue and start again. I cannot wait for rebuttals from these individuals because I've saved the best logs for last.....

I do not want to destroy our community, I want to rid it of individuals who have only caused us to diminish in population and in unity. Let me know how you truly feel about this, and in your own personal struggles against the types of individuals I describe here. Thank you,

Felix
Last edited by ~Felix on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
11 people like this post.

Re: [Report] Continuance of Unfair Treatment by Specific Sta

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:55 pm

I think as a server, we must understand real life issues stay for real life consequences. Just because I rob a store doesn't mean I should be banned on the server. I feel the staff need a better grasp of this. Things that happen on the server are dealt with on the server. Things that happen on discord are dealt with in discord, things that happen of the forums are dealt with in the forums. There should be no connection between them. The problem is I was banned 24 hours ago for something that Strange couldn't seem send me the rule saying what I did was illegal. The admins do not seem to understand they can't make rules up on the spot, deal with everything the way they want to and make peoples life hard because the person got annoyed at you. It's time we got the staff into shape and when I say we, I mean as a community.
7 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Baz » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:56 pm

this is discussing, I've known that the admins where not good with their attitudes but this pushes it. I am sick of the way the staff has been ran and every time i try to bring it up to staff they just pretend its not a thing. I believe most of the admins should be demoted, there has been too much sweeping it under the carpet for the longest time. I've been trying to get the attention of sk or tedde for too long. this situation has gone to far. Knowing admins they will lock or delete this topic. I cant believe this is what the server has came to.
2 people like this post.

Postby ViHQ » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:02 pm

I don't have nearly as much evidence, or logs, or anything for that matter, but instead I can leave a constructive comment on how I see things, and how they directly correlate with the evidence provided in this report.

It cannot be denied that once a player has been promoted to staff, that the air around them changes. People start being nicer to them, more people welcome them back, it feels good to be a staff member. Something to be proud of. But with any position in power, comes great responsibility. And I think that responsibility has not been there for some time, or at least accountability for irresponsible actions.

The server has become a popularity game between all the old players. People have taken sides and it's clear where most people rest. This has lead to biased decisions being made. One staff member may not agree with a policy or change, but since their favourite person is the one who suggested it, well they have to vote for it, or else that person may not like them anymore.

It's absurd that Felix had to fight so much, just to lose his position. It's absurd how the whole situation was handled. We can do better than this, can't we? Instead of acting like children, why can't we have true discussions on right and wrong and not just where someone stands on the spectrum? I know we can do better than this because 5 years ago this wouldn't have been an issue.

Personally I get the feeling that strange does not like me either. I fucked up by criticizing the staff team for not letting beta come back, and ruined my chances for becoming a trial mod forever. A dream I've had since about 2016. Gone. My chances ruined because an admin or two doesn't like me.
When will staff realize that the more they fuck over players, the more likely that the server is going to dry up and die?

This case right here proves that there is a level of corruption in our staff team and we cannot let this go on.
8 people like this post.
Owner/Ceo of Gridlock Incorporated.
Proud Knight of the Kingdom of Haven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since 2014, message me on here or ingame, or on my discord anytime.

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:14 pm

~Baz wrote:this is discussing, I've known that the admins where not good with their attitudes but this pushes it. I am sick of the way the staff has been ran and every time i try to bring it up to staff they just pretend its not a thing. I believe most of the admins should be demoted, there has been too much sweeping it under the carpet for the longest time. I've been trying to get the attention of sk or tedde for too long. this situation has gone to far. Knowing admins they will lock or delete this topic. I cant believe this is what the server has came to.
ViHQ wrote:I don't have nearly as much evidence, or logs, or anything for that matter, but instead I can leave a constructive comment on how I see things, and how they directly correlate with the evidence provided in this report.

It cannot be denied that once a player has been promoted to staff, that the air around them changes. People start being nicer to them, more people welcome them back, it feels good to be a staff member. Something to be proud of. But with any position in power, comes great responsibility. And I think that responsibility has not been there for some time, or at least accountability for irresponsible actions.

The server has become a popularity game between all the old players. People have taken sides and it's clear where most people rest. This has lead to biased decisions being made. One staff member may not agree with a policy or change, but since their favourite person is the one who suggested it, well they have to vote for it, or else that person may not like them anymore.

It's absurd that Felix had to fight so much, just to lose his position. It's absurd how the whole situation was handled. We can do better than this, can't we? Instead of acting like children, why can't we have true discussions on right and wrong and not just where someone stands on the spectrum? I know we can do better than this because 5 years ago this wouldn't have been an issue.

Personally I get the feeling that strange does not like me either. I fucked up by criticizing the staff team for not letting beta come back, and ruined my chances for becoming a trial mod forever. A dream I've had since about 2016. Gone. My chances ruined because an admin or two doesn't like me.
When will staff realize that the more they fuck over players, the more likely that the server is going to dry up and die?

This case right here proves that there is a level of corruption in our staff team and we cannot let this go on.
_DJDoodle_ wrote:I think as a server, we must understand real life issues stay for real life consequences. Just because I rob a store doesn't mean I should be banned on the server. I feel the staff need a better grasp of this. Things that happen on the server are dealt with on the server. Things that happen on discord are dealt with in discord, things that happen of the forums are dealt with in the forums. There should be no connection between them. The problem is I was banned 24 hours ago for something that Strange couldn't seem send me the rule saying what I did was illegal. The admins do not seem to understand they can't make rules up on the spot, deal with everything the way they want to and make peoples life hard because the person got annoyed at you. It's time we got the staff into shape and when I say we, I mean as a community.

Forum rules:
Follow posting rules in the report and unban sections.
Only reply to these topics in the report and unban subforums if the reply has to do with new, objective information that is directly relevant to the events described in the topic or evidence to prove or disprove claims made in the topic. The punishment for this is a 2-strike system. First time this rule is broken on a specific topic will result in the post being deleted and an informal warning sent through PM. The second time the rule is ignored on a specific topic will result in a formal board warning.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:19 pm

As for not sending an apology, I had contacted Missile to find a way to get in contact with you and even send him what I was going to send you, but he failed to relay or setup a moderated chat between us so I could send you my apology. If you would like, I can send you via discord the screenshot of the apology I was going to send to you that I sent to Missile because he asked and that he said he would setup a chat between us.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby ~Felix » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:27 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:As for not sending an apology, I had contacted Missile to find a way to get in contact with you and even send him what I was going to send you, but he failed to relay or setup a moderated chat between us so I could send you my apology. If you would like, I can send you via discord the screenshot of the apology I was going to send to you that I sent to Missile because he asked and that he said he would setup a chat between us.

So you were going to send me an apology but had no way of contacting me yet you are able to send a discord to me at any time.......? Makes a lot of sense. An apology no longer matters when you wait over 6-7 months to finally give me one, after initially refusing to give me a "personal" apology. A moderated chat for an apology? Classic.

[16:36:40] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> Admin ~DoctorStrange] You have not issued a personal apology to me.
[16:37:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Admin ~DoctorStrange -> me] I have already issued a public one. There is no need for a personal one.

lol, cmon man.
pokemonwarriorx_ likes this post.

Postby ~Felix » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:29 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
~Baz wrote:this is discussing, I've known that the admins where not good with their attitudes but this pushes it. I am sick of the way the staff has been ran and every time i try to bring it up to staff they just pretend its not a thing. I believe most of the admins should be demoted, there has been too much sweeping it under the carpet for the longest time. I've been trying to get the attention of sk or tedde for too long. this situation has gone to far. Knowing admins they will lock or delete this topic. I cant believe this is what the server has came to.
ViHQ wrote:I don't have nearly as much evidence, or logs, or anything for that matter, but instead I can leave a constructive comment on how I see things, and how they directly correlate with the evidence provided in this report.

_DJDoodle_ wrote:I think as a server, we must understand real life issues stay for real life consequences. Just because I rob a store doesn't mean I should be banned on the server. I feel the staff need a better grasp of this. Things that happen on the server are dealt with on the server. Things that happen on discord are dealt with in discord, things that happen of the forums are dealt with in the forums. There should be no connection between them. The problem is I was banned 24 hours ago for something that Strange couldn't seem send me the rule saying what I did was illegal. The admins do not seem to understand they can't make rules up on the spot, deal with everything the way they want to and make peoples life hard because the person got annoyed at you. It's time we got the staff into shape and when I say we, I mean as a community.

Forum rules:
Only reply to these topics in the report and unban subforums if the reply has to do with new, objective information that is directly relevant to the events described in the topic or evidence to prove or disprove claims made in the topic. The punishment for this is a 2-strike system. First time this rule is broken on a specific topic will result in the post being deleted and an informal warning sent through PM. The second time the rule is ignored on a specific topic will result in a formal board warning.

Let it be shown, Strange deleted a comment from an individual who shared that he felt that it was ridiculous Strange was threatening to remove posts on a report regarding himself. I apologize personally to this individual as that is far from fair.

Postby ~Baz » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:34 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:

Forum rules:

So you are pulling one of these huh? You are unfit to run a server. you are unfit to even moderate a server. You cant even back statements up right. if i give you criticism you start to insult me and not look into the problem. you back yourself up and only your self up. you are a disgrace to this server and ive had it with you. i am done with everything you have ruined, all the unfair calls you have made. All the cover ups, i'm done.
here are some point into what should be fixed
Dr_StevenStrange also loves to be controlling. He will interrelate players, or even punish them for not agreeing with him, or other staff members. Steven even refuses to promote well experienced staff members to admin. He has instead introdused the "Senior mod" rank. This limits the powers of moderators who are experienced enough to be admin.
2 people like this post.

Postby d0dleysvrz » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:07 pm

~Baz wrote:
DR_StevenStrange wrote:

Forum rules:

So you are pulling one of these huh? You are unfit to run a server. you are unfit to even moderate a server. You cant even back statements up right. if i give you criticism you start to insult me and not look into the problem. you back yourself up and only your self up. you are a disgrace to this server and ive had it with you. i am done with everything you have ruined, all the unfair calls you have made. All the cover ups, i'm done.
here are some point into what should be fixed
Dr_StevenStrange also loves to be controlling. He will interrelate players, or even punish them for not agreeing with him, or other staff members. Steven even refuses to promote well experienced staff members to admin. He has instead introdused the "Senior mod" rank. This limits the powers of moderators who are experienced enough to be admin.

Let's hope my post doesn't get deleted again....

Let's not bring up doodle's and icy's ban. Where icy didnt even get a chance to appeal or explain himself.
2 people like this post.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Next