Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report] Cmvo

[Report] Cmvo

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: [Report] Cmvo

Postby Poppusmaximus123 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:31 pm

MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:Deal cancelled, report closed. Don't want to sell to that jerk anyway
lol does it make him a jerk that you tried to report him unrightfully and couldn't go through with it?
3 people like this post.
The literal finance king's right hand man.
Who needs happiness when you've got madness?
COO of Fortech and all it's assets

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:33 pm

Poppusmaximus123 wrote:
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:Deal cancelled, report closed. Don't want to sell to that jerk anyway
lol does it make him a jerk that you tried to report him unrightfully and couldn't go through with it?
from my view he was in the wrong. Report closed, requesting lock.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby cmvo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:35 pm

MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:
Poppusmaximus123 wrote:

not how reports work, they go thru no matter what once an issue has been brought up, this is just comic relief atm
3 people like this post.
The literal finance king.

Owner of ISI, the greatest superstore in HM.

Founded the stock market, enfinity delivery, and more.

Postby Tekton9 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:38 pm

cmvo wrote:
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:
Poppusmaximus123 wrote: lol does it make him a jerk that you tried to report him unrightfully and couldn't go through with it?

not how reports work, they go thru no matter what once an issue has been brought up, this is just comic relief atm

Three things
1. It was an offer, he never actually agreed to trade the Forsals for the property, on top of the fact that no mutual transaction was ever made.
2. You literally lied about relevant plot specifications, which is actually scamming.
3. (to cmvo) When it comes to scamming/mutual deals, that is actually how reports work. If neither party wants to go through with the trade, a report no longer must be sorted out by staff.
Tunnel likes this post.
Owner of ISI - The Best Superstore On Hellominers - Visit our Swamp City location!

Net Worth - F900,000

Postby cmvo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:39 pm

oh ight didn't know tek
The literal finance king.

Owner of ISI, the greatest superstore in HM.

Founded the stock market, enfinity delivery, and more.

Postby Bepis » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:41 pm

MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:Don't like doing this but today I am reporting cmvo for failing to go through with a deal. A couple weeks ago when I was liquidating my assets convo offered 25k for the whole lot. I responded ok (was gonna ask to negotiate up when we sold tho lol). He has never gotten back to me or said anything to me about it since. Also cmvo if it's ok can we do 30k? That's a little less than or at half price or so. Proof:

Speaking of lying on the forums:
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=29312
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=28402
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=28907
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=28429
#BuildTheWall

Postby bucs24 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:44 pm

is this a saturday night live skit
4 people like this post.

Postby ~Baz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:51 pm

Bepis wrote:
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:Don't like doing this but today I am reporting cmvo for failing to go through with a deal. A couple weeks ago when I was liquidating my assets convo offered 25k for the whole lot. I responded ok (was gonna ask to negotiate up when we sold tho lol). He has never gotten back to me or said anything to me about it since. Also cmvo if it's ok can we do 30k? That's a little less than or at half price or so. Proof:

Speaking of lying on the forums:
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=29312
viewtopic.php?f=187&t=28402
viewtopic.php?f=168&t=28907
viewtopic.php?f=169&t=28429

That made my day
Tunnel likes this post.

Postby bucs24 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Monkey, i'm very sorry about all that has been happening to you, I want you to know that some of us still support you over these tough times. Infact, I just got my magnum dong surgery a couple days ago. I intend on also attaching helicopter blades to my head to become who I truly am, an Apache Attack Helicopter. Tomorrow, i'm getting a cockpit inserted into my brain. My journey to becoming who I truly am will be complete soon. The final surgery I will have to do is to install landing gear on my bottom. Then I can be a free spirit, flying the skys of this wonderful earth that I am blessed to be on. I hope this post helps any other Apache Attack Helicopters who want to escape the human body and become who they truly are. I'm gonna end this post with one last thing, and that thing is to let all you guys know, that I am breaking out of this cage (the human body) and becoming an Apache Attack Helicopter. I AM BECOMING AN APACHE ATTACK HELICOPTER
5 people like this post.

Postby Bepis » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:04 am

bucs24 wrote:Monkey, i'm very sorry about all that has been happening to you, I want you to know that some of us still support you over these tough times. Infact, I just got my magnum dong surgery a couple days ago. I intend on also attaching helicopter blades to my head to become who I truly am, an Apache Attack Helicopter. Tomorrow, i'm getting a cockpit inserted into my brain. My journey to becoming who I truly am will be complete soon. The final surgery I will have to do is to install landing gear on my bottom. Then I can be a free spirit, flying the skys of this wonderful earth that I am blessed to be on. I hope this post helps any other Apache Attack Helicopters who want to escape the human body and become who they truly are. I'm gonna end this post with one last thing, and that thing is to let all you guys know, that I am breaking out of this cage (the human body) and becoming an Apache Attack Helicopter. I AM BECOMING AN APACHE ATTACK HELICOPTER

Hey bucs, just wanted to let you know that I am also trapped in this filthy, un-mechanical body of mine, and I want to GET OUT! I am getting a helicopter engine put up my bum in a week or two. I will continue on this journey of becoming an attack helicopter, a free spirit if you will. I also, like you, plan to get the helicopter blades drilled into me. I will be able to fly the beautiful skies with you. It will truly be a wonderful and blessid time for us both. Monkey, we support you, and if you want to get a helicopter engine stuck up your bum too, feel free too.
5 people like this post.
#BuildTheWall

PreviousNext