Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player The New Report System

The New Report System

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderator: WhatPenguin

Re: The New Report System

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:14 pm

~Gummybear wrote:Im stupid :P

Untrue, you are only human. :D
~Hari likes this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby Marc » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:21 pm

~Ben wrote:I like this, there needs to be an eviction team too.

If this seems to work out much more efficiently, that may be something we will need to do.

Admin marc050301

“This adventure is made possible by generations of searchers strictly adherent to a simple set of rules. Test ideas by experiments and observations. Build on those ideas that pass the test. Reject the ones that fail. Follow the evidence wherever it leads, and question everything. Accept these terms, and the cosmos is yours"

- Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson - Cosmos a Spacetime Odyssey - Standing up in the Milky Way

Postby Captainadurica » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:53 pm

Marc wrote:
~Ben wrote:I like this, there needs to be an eviction team too.

If this seems to work out much more efficiently, that may be something we will need to do.

or better use my suggestion about how normal players can apply for evictions on govt plots
Marc likes this post.
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

Player since 01/03/15
#RiskLifeForTruth
Hellominers World War
The world is a lie.
The end is near

Connect with me:

Postby Tesseract » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Are moderators, not designated in the report section, can still handle report topics?
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby KyleDaForumPolice » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Laccase wrote:Are moderators, not designated in the report section, can still handle report topics?
Marc wrote:
EischMC wrote:Does this system bar, say for example, ravenmoon01 from responding to a report and settling it? I would hope not, because you would then be restricting a large chunk of the staff team from helping out.

No - It's not intended to. It's now an optional component, unless you are in that specific department. :P If someone disagrees with a ban/report or whatever the case may be, they can for sure bring it to the attention of that team if it hasn't been done so already. But this should prevent the idea of having to wait almost all the time for most staff's response on one specific issue.

if only people knew how to read...
~Kyle
    CEO and Owner of Kabeer Designs
    Owner of Dubai
    Total newb
    Forum cop
    Horse

"Should we not jump off this cliff?" - Kyle 2017
"Pfft Nah"- Jenica 2017
RIP Jenica and Kyle 2017

Postby LordVikron » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:41 pm

KyleDaForumPolice wrote:
Laccase wrote:Are moderators, not designated in the report section, can still handle report topics?
Marc wrote:
EischMC wrote:Does this system bar, say for example, ravenmoon01 from responding to a report and settling it? I would hope not, because you would then be restricting a large chunk of the staff team from helping out.

No - It's not intended to. It's now an optional component, unless you are in that specific department. :P If someone disagrees with a ban/report or whatever the case may be, they can for sure bring it to the attention of that team if it hasn't been done so already. But this should prevent the idea of having to wait almost all the time for most staff's response on one specific issue.

What is read?
Lonely, depressed and hungry.

Postby Tesseract » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:55 pm

KyleDaForumPolice wrote:
Marc wrote:

If you had the need to offend me...
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby Stlrsfan4 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:24 pm

Bump
Stlrsfan4
CEO and Co-Founder of Citadel Infrastructure Co.
"The sky's not the limit when there are footprints on the moon"
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."

Previous