Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [REPORT] jerome_clegg69


[REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderators: ~Tunnel, Felipe98_, WhatPenguin, MissileGamer, Jenica

Re: [REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Postby ~Malamute » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Jerome_clegg68 wrote:
~Malamute wrote:Wouldn’t that “only purpose is to troll” factor apply here? He’s been banned multiple times for the same thing, and continues to do it. Although he would receive a 20% increase normally I doubt another duration ban will do anything.



"Bend the rules because he says the wrong thing and I disagree with him"

You are a dangerous person and should be kept away from positions of power.


Naw fam, ya see, there’s a lil thing the staff does called an permaban to players who only join ta’ Troll! And broh, you’ve jus’ been trollin’! Is been done before, so it coul’ happ’n again!
m a y o likes this post.
Retired player since June 2017!
If you would like to keep up with me, discord: @MrKydron; or instagram: @Foozly720

”but now - The world I knew - will fade away ‘cos today is a turn of the page. And soon, all of my dreams, they will come true they have to, yes when I’m there with you” -S3RL
"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Re: [REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Postby CaptainAmerica » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Guys, untill he is banned lets all ignore him ig and stop replying to this thread from now on untill an ADMIN replies and locks the topic.
He wants attention and the more you get triggered the more he will try to trigger you.
3 people like this post.
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

Re: [REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Postby m a y o » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:38 pm

"Bend the rules because he says the wrong thing and I disagree with him"

You are a dangerous person and should be kept away from positions of power.

mmm pull that little finger up and down and say "mmm dangerous person my ass"
~Tunnel likes this post.
"Don't get cooked, stay off the hook!"

Re: [REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm

Ugh not this again... I dont want a server filled with racism and bigotry comments. I suggest a long ban with no appeal
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Other than that a poor, hobo in a 3k debt

Re: [REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Postby TheIguanodon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:29 pm

Jerome_clegg68 wrote:Cease peddling the lies of the Jews, and remove this pointless report.

Wow just wow. You can't keep your neo-nazi opinions to your self.
Co-Owner of CubedCloud apartments.

Re: [REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Postby TheIguanodon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:31 pm

CaptainAmerica wrote:Wait arent jews a type of christians? or is it a totally different religion?

Totally different. In fact christians were originally a type of Jew.
Co-Owner of CubedCloud apartments.

Re: [REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Postby TheIguanodon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:32 pm

Jerome_clegg68 wrote:
~Malamute wrote:Wouldn’t that “only purpose is to troll” factor apply here? He’s been banned multiple times for the same thing, and continues to do it. Although he would receive a 20% increase normally I doubt another duration ban will do anything.



"Bend the rules because he says the wrong thing and I disagree with him"

You are a dangerous person and should be kept away from positions of power.

So should you.
Co-Owner of CubedCloud apartments.

Re: [REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Postby ~Nathan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:26 am

CaptainAmerica wrote:Wait arent jews a type of christians? or is it a totally different religion?


Mecca Jews are a type of Christians but Judaism is a different religion.
"She's country, from the songs she plays to the prayers she prays,
That's the way she was born and raised, she ain't afraid to stay, country
Brother she's country"

Image

Jag talar lite svenska!

Re: [REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Postby Sweg » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:58 am

This man is a troll who just wants attention.

Stop trying to defend the fucking nazis.

We don’t care about your free speech, if you understood the first amendment you would know that they can ban you for saying a single word they don’t like.

No one shares your shitty opinion, go delete your account and hang out at a trump rally.
2 people like this post.
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old IGN: JenicasSnapchat-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 300k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Owner of: Sigma Corp-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: Valencia-=-=-=-=-=

PC IS BROKEN.

likely won't be on till August 11 on pc

Re: [REPORT] jerome_clegg69

Postby troller2000 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:28 am

Jerome_clegg68 wrote:
~Malamute wrote:Wouldn’t that “only purpose is to troll” factor apply here? He’s been banned multiple times for the same thing, and continues to do it. Although he would receive a 20% increase normally I doubt another duration ban will do anything.



"Bend the rules because he says the wrong thing and I disagree with him"

You are a dangerous person and should be kept away from positions of power.



Oh how to begin. Jerome (but I'm going to call you wannabe nazi) I come from a Jewish background. My last name is actually Jewish and it originates from Germany. Your little national socialist party (aka the nazi party which was politicaly copying communism) is not even worth me typing. Its 2017 not 1945. Germany lost the war, there is no country that actually supports nazism. Your just some dirt that just happened to crumble into this server. There's a special place for your kind of people and that place involves a lot of pain. I'd suggest you seep back to the drain you came from. Btw all major world religious leaders condemn any haters like yourself
2 people like this post.

PreviousNext