Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player Report: Theemy_Playz

Report: Theemy_Playz

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.

Re: Report: Theemy_Playz

Postby Pebbles0224 (Pebs) » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:10 pm

I was online when this happened, and I do have to say, I believe Red did get it in under a minute. I don't have any evidence for this, but I can say that as a witness.
Malibu coming to you soon!
IGN: Pebbles0224

Postby SpartanPride7 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:36 pm

With the logs provided MrSuperRed did get it under one minute. You started the game at 12:10:09 and he responded at 12:10:36, which is only 27 seconds later. When you make a agreement in chat, you must follow through with it, now matter how much money or items it is. I strongly suggest that you, Theemy_Playz, pays the money before further action is taken. Also please remember that you are not to respond to this post unless you are replying with new evidence or evidence to disprove the evidence provided.
2 people like this post.
"I've dug two graves for us, my dear
Can't pretend that I was perfect, leaving you in fear
Oh man, what a world, the things I hear
If I could act on my revenge, then, oh, would I?
Some kill, some steal, some break your heart
And you thought that I would let it go and let you walk
Broken hearts, break bones, so break up fast
And I don't wanna let it go, so in my grave I'll rot" ~XXXTENTACION

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Sparta she said what she said but in the way as 'who saw the film' not oh I'm so poor I wanna make a living g on reports 'go and Google it to win'. Yes he got it intime but not to Google it! He is using this so called evidence of theemy responding to him saying oh I'm reporting you. That's the so called evidence. There is no way from that report should theemy be banned. Neither fed should get 1K. Big deal guys but if u want 1K go ask everyone on the server for 5F that'll do it.
When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock.

Postby thesterninator » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:26 pm

I hate to get into these type of things, but the logs do clearly show that the question was answered in under a minute and I don't see anywhere in the posted logs that says no cheating or answering using google.

It clearly states in the server rules that any deal made via chat must be upheld and as far as I can tell from an unbiased point of view the deal was made that whomever answered the question correctly within 1 minute would be labeled the winner and given 1k, that's clear. According to the logs the question was answered in just a few seconds well within a minute so I'm not seeing any actual evidence saying that Super is wrong in wanting their winnings.
6 people like this post.

Postby Theemy_Playz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:04 am

Okay.
Last edited by Theemy_Playz on Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Think about this before you think about bidding!!

Postby Theemy_Playz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:06 am

As I was using a stop watch the only explanation I could think off would be that chats slower because of lag?

Also a lot of what you said is lies, in game you told me I scammed you for 1k, how!? And you also mentioned this in your post, also you got "She refused too tell me when it was, although she thinks if chat logs are proven it will just prove her own point." from "I can't remember, sorry."

As this is now sorted please take down the topic, and there was really no need too make it public in the first place.

Im sorry and as I said that I said no cheating (Again I don't know how too read the chat log he posted) although it was obvious.

Anybody in their right mind would sense that googling copy + pasting would not be aloud, and I personally think making a report and using my own words against me and saying i did not technically say that its not aloud and MAKING me pay you the prize I find really sick.

As I said the logs were my mistake and I did not realise it when making my argument because I don't know how the logs work :l ...

But as I did not technically say that I guess I must pay you the money, please take down the topic before I get more spam in game of I read the post I read the post!!

Thanks

I'll pay you next time I see you ig, and apologise for the mistake.

-Theemy
Last edited by Theemy_Playz on Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Korzq likes this post.

Think about this before you think about bidding!!

Postby KyleDaForumPolice » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:44 pm

*Sigh* looks like somebody gonna get banned. Theemy just pay him :p
2 people like this post.
~Kyle
    CEO and Owner of Kabeer Designs
    Owner of Dubai
    Total newb
    Forum cop
    Horse

"Should we not jump off this cliff?" - Kyle 2017
"Pfft Nah"- Jenica 2017
RIP Jenica and Kyle 2017

Postby Gerhard » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:33 pm

Theemy_Playz wrote:please take down the topic before I get more spam in game of I read the post I read the post!!

He cannot take it down because of the replies.

Postby Punchwood911 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Postby SpartanPride7 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:54 pm

Has this been resolved?
"I've dug two graves for us, my dear
Can't pretend that I was perfect, leaving you in fear
Oh man, what a world, the things I hear
If I could act on my revenge, then, oh, would I?
Some kill, some steal, some break your heart
And you thought that I would let it go and let you walk
Broken hearts, break bones, so break up fast
And I don't wanna let it go, so in my grave I'll rot" ~XXXTENTACION

PreviousNext