Forum

HelloMiners Forum Reporting Report a Player [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

[Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Found a player breaking the rules? You can report them here.
Moderators: WhatPenguin, MissileGamer

Re: [Report/Discussion] Staff Investigation (Player Intro)

Postby ~Ryan » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Staff will be looking into it, taking everything into consideration.
Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole.

Discord Tag: ~Ryan#0034

Networth: ~250k

Postby ~Felix » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:55 pm

~Ryan wrote:I agree with Marc's statements. Missile's original verdict was to reinstate Felix as head of the Introduction Department, and we should honor that as seeing we (virtually) all agreed to honor whatever decision Missile had made regarding this issue. And regardless, if the issue had to deal with demeanor, it has definitely been long enough since any incidents may have taken place that it is no longer an issue. And, in response to discussion with Spartan, I am a strong advocate for moving away from the book and quill system; however, as Introduction Manager, ultimately that decision is (and should be) up to completely. If it gets the job done then it gets the job done. I believe, from what I have heard from Felix and others, that Felix should be able to assist in cleaning up the mess that is the Introduction Department, which has been very unorganized for a very long time.

All in all, I believe that Felix should be reinstated as Head of the Introduction Department.

Thank you, I appreciate this response a lot and I’m glad you’ve returned to the community. You are one of the 20-30 people who also feel the same way. Spartan, strange, ultra, and camels, who is ‘under investigation’, want to make me a player helper instead lmao rather than allow me to take charge of this lifeless department which missiled deemed appropriate so long ago.

How can our own staff disregard mass public opinion? This doesn’t even feel like the community I used to love, I only want what I experienced to be available for all generations. It’s just sad.
clexar likes this post.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:26 pm

bump
~Felix likes this post.
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby ~Felix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:30 pm

~Ryan wrote:Staff will be looking into it, taking everything into consideration.

Why in the world did you edit your post to this? In my previous post you shared a personal opinion shared among most of the community and now you edit it? I hope the admins are not forcing your opinion because that’s unfortunate.

Postby ~Felix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:33 pm

Marc wrote:Hey,

I'll try to keep it short. Felix should definitely get his job back.

I know I haven't been as active when this report was going on to have a say in it, but I remember MissileGamer giving the full authorization for Felix to return to his position at the time, and I couldn't completely agree more with his decision. Felix has been a long-time player manager since as far as I can remember, 2014? I remember when he was a manager of the department, and was on top of things daily when Beta and him were the main people in charge of it. He's kept this position for quite a long time, and I don't see why firing him was the right decision in the first place with his good knowledge and experience of this role.

gbt2001 wrote:Yeah, I don't want to be mean, but the ph department does need to step up their game. The stats show us falling behind and the recent activity at night has been pretty minimal considering its summer. Also, I don't really understand why felix isnt getting his posistion back.

Dylad wrote:In my opinion, the current player management department is a mess. There is nothing ever announced on forums and their discord server is completely closed off from the public. No functions, information, or anything is available and is just off the cuff of Rodney and others. It's pathetic what has happened to it. Without the tags, that department would be a desert.

I actually have to agree. The departments are a mess. I've currently cleaned out the discords completely to make a fresh start.

Departments work, as long as the people in those roles can keep on top of them, and fill positions when they aren't available to ensure it doesn't go inactive. We also need more active staff to monitor these as much as possible in order to remove any inactive people in these departments. We are currently putting together a team of certain members of staff to manage these budgets, roles, and departments better.

As for the player helper system, we currently have 13 player helpers from what the permission system states, and from what I'm aware, we only have 2-3 player helpers that are currently as active. - It doesn't make sense to have player helpers who are not able to help the required number of players each month. This department has to change.

To sum up, I still support Felix 100% in getting his job back - and I hope we can reinvestigate this ASAP. I still believe the Player Helper department can readd new managers - like Felix back, and still make everything work.

I will reopen the investigation with a few admins.

Postby ~Felix » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:06 pm

~Ryan wrote:Staff will be looking into it, taking everything into consideration.

So is staff looking over this now for the 5th time again? Or is this just a scapegoat comment to get rid of your previous heartfelt and personal post?
~Felix wrote:
Oh and here is the post that the staff team tried to cover up....
~Ryan wrote:I agree with Marc's statements. Missile's original verdict was to reinstate Felix as head of the Introduction Department, and we should honor that as seeing we (virtually) all agreed to honor whatever decision Missile had made regarding this issue. And regardless, if the issue had to deal with demeanor, it has definitely been long enough since any incidents may have taken place that it is no longer an issue. And, in response to discussion with Spartan, I am a strong advocate for moving away from the book and quill system; however, as Introduction Manager, ultimately that decision is (and should be) up to completely. If it gets the job done then it gets the job done. I believe, from what I have heard from Felix and others, that Felix should be able to assist in cleaning up the mess that is the Introduction Department, which has been very unorganized for a very long time.

All in all, I believe that Felix should be reinstated as Head of the Introduction Department
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.

Postby hmslanders » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:13 pm

gbt2001 wrote:Yeah, I don't want to be mean, but the ph department does need to step up their game. The stats show us falling behind and the recent activity at night has been pretty minimal considering its summer. Also, I don't really understand why felix isnt getting his posistion back.

I mean even I was player helper lmao. Even after my 5+ bans. Though I will say I was a pretty good PH, I usually just set the new players up in an apartment, gave them 1-2k, found them a job, and then let them go off on their own. I literally never reported any of my things lmao. Getting money from helping players shouldn't be an incentive, you should do it from the kindness of your heart in my opinion.

Postby ~Felix » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:22 am

Is this the 4th, 5th, or 6th time this has been reviewed lmao?

So is this verdict going to be respected or are we going to respect Missiles official ruling? Or was this just an attempt to cover up your previous comment that supports myself? :lol:

Previous