Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Market (Government Auction) Valley City Plot Auction

(Government Auction) Valley City Plot Auction

Want to buy or sell a house, business or something else? Post here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Real Estate Market

Re: (Government Auction) Valley City Plot Auction

Postby gbt2001 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:19 am

UnboxingGold wrote:so technically kino did break auction rules because kino did not have the amount when the auction ended
can you post proof that this was reported if not kino shouldn't be allowed to bid saying that a glitch happened isn't valid
anywhere in the server rules that say auction rules are not valid if your having glitches like that ???

3 players reported it the other day because their fish shop wasnt working because it said kinos bal went away. I was there which is why I knew about the situation with kinos bal. If you thought it was invalid, you should have brought it up during the auction since it seems you were being self-serving by bringing it up after. They also did technically have the forsals since it was in there bal but an internal glitch caused by all these new plugins transferring data was making it look like they did not when not online. Cud has had similar problems and other players as well.

Re: (Government Auction) Valley City Plot Auction

Postby UnboxingGold » Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:23 am

Then that’s fine gbt I don’t care about the plot you guys can have it but it isn’t setting a good if we say oh it’s just a glitch always better to leave an explanation and let it be that’s all I’m asking if it’s just a glitch and it’s happening to multiple players then it’s all good I’m just making sure our auctions are being held in a legit and fair fashion that’s it noting personal

Previous