Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Market [Government Auction] River City Plots


[Government Auction] River City Plots

Want to buy or sell a house, business or something else? Post here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Real Estate Market

Re: [Government Auction] River City Plots

Postby UnboxingGold » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:04 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:exactly. cuddly is right and even if there was NO time at all to bid it doesn't matter if there is downtime or not anyways. auction rules is 24 hours pass, whether u can do it or not (although there was plenty of time this time anyways)


your comment doesn't really make sense when the 24 hour time starts you have the whole time to make a bid some people work and have irl obligations not sit on a game forums all day and bid I'm totally fine with cuddly having the plot doesn't really bother me im just saying when i got a change to check the bids i still had more then enough time which was compromised by the website not working

Re: [Government Auction] River City Plots

Postby CudleyNubles » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:26 pm

Winners of the plots are as followed to make it easier for mods

CudleyNubles
Rcplot1
44k

CudleyNubles
plot_10-2s
1.5k

Cudleynubles
Yourplot
10k

Cudleynubles
RC_grocery
7k

CudleyNubles
IvoTowers
22k

CoolPaisie101 (Claimed)
artics
5500F

IGN: CudleyNubles
Plot: ALL (this was the bid which one only the plot Orion)
Bid: 5k
Image
Image

Re: [Government Auction] River City Plots

Postby Camel » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:11 pm

Which plots need to be reauctioned gold? For now do not claim any plots winners
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Re: [Government Auction] River City Plots

Postby CudleyNubles » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:35 pm

That's really unfair towards me because first off, How do you know the forum was down as soon as the downage happened and second of all he had plenty of time to bid, over 20 hours. The server forum was only down for a little while. If he really wanted to bid badly he could have msged you or me and notified us.
Image
Image

Re: [Government Auction] River City Plots

Postby CudleyNubles » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:47 pm

CudleyNubles wrote:CudleyNubles
IvoTowers
22k

This was the plot that was one during the forum server outage but let me let you know that this bid was made on April 8th, 2019, 7:14 pm, The last bid for a diff plot made before the "outage" time was made by Spider at April 9th, 2019, 6:16 pm
~Spider wrote:Rcplot1
28000

This shows there were ATLEAST 23 hours exactly for UnboxingGold to make a bid. Also, I'd like you to remember that this was only the last bid made the server forum was most likely up for time after that too.
Image
Image

Re: [Government Auction] River City Plots

Postby UnboxingGold » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:07 pm

CudleyNubles wrote:
CudleyNubles wrote:CudleyNubles
IvoTowers
22k

This was the plot that was one during the forum server outage but let me let you know that this bid was made on April 8th, 2019, 7:14 pm, The last bid for a diff plot made before the "outage" time was made by Spider at April 9th, 2019, 6:16 pm
~Spider wrote:Rcplot1
28000

This shows there were ATLEAST 23 hours exactly for UnboxingGold to make a bid. Also, I'd like you to remember that this was only the last bid made the server forum was most likely up for time after that too.


so first off id like to clear some things up. 23 hours is complelty false it was probably down for a few hours i was experiencing diffuclties connecting with a very slow response time to the website to it timing out complelty and then popping the message saying it had to many connections to it



Camel wrote:Which plots need to be reauctioned gold? For now do not claim any plots winners


I was trying to go for ivoplot which i would like to have reauctioned I didnt get a chance to bid on it due to not having the full amount of time to make my bid as stated in previous comments for anyone tuning in i cant be sitting on forums all day bidding I looked at cudleys bid time and gave my self enough time before that was over to try and make my bid which i was able to due to the website going down

im not sure what other plots are effected in the down time simply because i was not intrested in any other one

the auctions did state you need to hold your bids for 24 hours which cudley did sucessully do dont get me wrong but cudley was given an unfair advanatge which cudley didnt do it just happened so i am requesting my plot to be reauctioned if anyone else wants to make a request please do so with proper evidence


id also like to point out there was no issues with my internet and my laptop was functioning properly playing mc as well




~UG

Re: [Government Auction] River City Plots

Postby UnboxingGold » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:09 pm

CudleyNubles wrote:I won ivoplot before the downtime along with the other plots I was keeping time



this was also not correct you are stating the down time happened an hour before you won in game and forums ur saying you won before it something doesnt add up :!: :?: :?: :?:

Re: [Government Auction] River City Plots

Postby CudleyNubles » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:15 pm

UnboxingGold wrote:
CudleyNubles wrote:
CudleyNubles wrote:CudleyNubles
IvoTowers
22k

This was the plot that was one during the forum server outage but let me let you know that this bid was made on April 8th, 2019, 7:14 pm, The last bid for a diff plot made before the "outage" time was made by Spider at April 9th, 2019, 6:16 pm
~Spider wrote:Rcplot1
28000

This shows there were ATLEAST 23 hours exactly for UnboxingGold to make a bid. Also, I'd like you to remember that this was only the last bid made the server forum was most likely up for time after that too.


so first off id like to clear some things up. 23 hours is complelty false it was probably down for a few hours i was experiencing diffuclties connecting with a very slow response time to the website to it timing out complelty and then popping the message saying it had to many connections to it



Camel wrote:Which plots need to be reauctioned gold? For now do not claim any plots winners


I was trying to go for ivoplot which i would like to have reauctioned I didnt get a chance to bid on it due to not having the full amount of time to make my bid as stated in previous comments for anyone tuning in i cant be sitting on forums all day bidding I looked at cudleys bid time and gave my self enough time before that was over to try and make my bid which i was able to due to the website going down

im not sure what other plots are effected in the down time simply because i was not intrested in any other one

the auctions did state you need to hold your bids for 24 hours which cudley did sucessully do dont get me wrong but cudley was given an unfair advanatge which cudley didnt do it just happened so i am requesting my plot to be reauctioned if anyone else wants to make a request please do so with proper evidence


id also like to point out there was no issues with my internet and my laptop was functioning properly playing mc as well




~UG


Please explain how 23 hours is false when the evidence is there staring at you in the face. Spider clearly made a bid at 6:16 and my bid was clearly at 7:14 23 hours before the "downtime" Which most likely didn't go down right after spiders bid
Image
Image

Re: [Government Auction] River City Plots

Postby UnboxingGold » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:33 pm

requesting topic lock before a flame war breaks out
_UltraPro_ likes this post.

Re: [Government Auction] River City Plots

Postby CudleyNubles » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Not to mention that the next time unboxing made a post was 3 hours after I would have won the plot.
Image
Image

PreviousNext