Forum

HelloMiners Forum The Economy Market [Auction] 10,001 potatoes !


[Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Want to buy or sell a house, business or something else? Post here.
Forum rules
Welcome to the Real Estate Market

[Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Postby Kyraito » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:32 am

Image Whoooo ! :o :o :o
Is this... Really happening !? YES ! YOU'RE AWAKE !
The incredible amount of 10,001 potatoes harvested freshly from our private farm's soil is in for bidding !

As the cultivator, I shall set the initial amount to the ridiculous price of Image

What are you waiting for ? Start bidding :D
8 people like this post.
If you don't like who you are: change who you are to what you like.
ImageImage

Re: [Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Postby herd_the_nerf » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:11 am

Damn... staring bid circa 0.25F a potato?!? Damn, Ive seen them sell for 12/stack..
~Cookie likes this post.
Image

Re: [Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Postby StablerNose720 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:36 am

As a proud supporter of Ireland, Communism and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, I highly approve of this deal.

I am willing to pay 2500F in the name of the glorious Soviet Union. All potatoes will go to the working class*!





*condition invalid if i feel like it
2 people like this post.
Proud to announce the Solaris World History Museum!

This Museum is non-profit; please donate/support!

Owner of soon-to-be Bersovsky City!

Re: [Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Postby benjwu2 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:41 am

StablerNose720 wrote:As a proud supporter of Ireland, Communism and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, I highly approve of this deal.

I am willing to pay 2500F in the name of the glorious Soviet Union. All potatoes will go to the working class*!





*condition invalid if i feel like it



Da, comrade, for the Goulash!
Creeper Custodian of Public Mine

Re: [Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Postby StablerNose720 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:21 pm

benjwu2 wrote:
StablerNose720 wrote:As a proud supporter of Ireland, Communism and the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, I highly approve of this deal.

I am willing to pay 2500F in the name of the glorious Soviet Union. All potatoes will go to the working class*!





*condition invalid if i feel like it



Da, comrade, for the Goulash!


I see your profile pic, http://hellominers.com/download/file.ph ... 287389.png



YOU ARE NOT A TRUE COMMUNIST!!! The commissar will arrive shortly to escort you to the gulag!
Proud to announce the Solaris World History Museum!

This Museum is non-profit; please donate/support!

Owner of soon-to-be Bersovsky City!

Re: [Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Postby Zyra_bot » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:25 pm

Ahh i love this post
2 people like this post.
Image

Re: [Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Postby ~Tunnel » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:50 pm

Zyra_bot wrote:Ahh i love this post

Same xD
YourAverageName | ~Tunnel
HM Player since 2016/6/9
HM Staff since 2017/5/21
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-
2017/10/20. We did it. #Spart4Admin

Re: [Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Postby SouthSlice » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:37 am

Raw potatoes?

Re: [Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Postby benjwu2 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:40 am

StablerNose720 wrote:
I see your profile pic, http://hellominers.com/download/file.ph ... 287389.png

YOU ARE NOT A TRUE COMMUNIST!!! The commissar will arrive shortly to escort you to the gulag!



*Being dragged off by the potato KGB*
NYET NYET!!!
Creeper Custodian of Public Mine

Re: [Auction] 10,001 potatoes !

Postby SouthSlice » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:57 am

I bid 2500F

Next