Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Thanks for fixing VC!

Thanks for fixing VC!

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Thanks for ruining VC!

Postby ~Max » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:59 pm

Amoni wrote:
FMDIAMOND wrote:I really hope we can have our precious stalls back. They were amazing, it was like a mini RC exept people could afford stalls. Because these 24 stalls were a reason for 24 people to be active. And just because amoni is mayor doesn’t mean he has the power of Vito, it should of been a whole community decision, even that, like Zara said it should of been landmarked.

16* stalls and agreed i shouldn't and don't have VETO power, all decisions go through Trump who has the final say as staff, i really have no significant power in vc.

Good news though, having discussed with Trump what we should do we are bringing back the 16 stalls in a revised fashion :)

amoni we love u
2 people like this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby TLG_lost » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:00 pm

Amoni wrote:
FMDIAMOND wrote:I really hope we can have our precious stalls back. They were amazing, it was like a mini RC exept people could afford stalls. Because these 24 stalls were a reason for 24 people to be active. And just because amoni is mayor doesn’t mean he has the power of Vito, it should of been a whole community decision, even that, like Zara said it should of been landmarked.

16* stalls and agreed i shouldn't and don't have VETO power, all decisions go through Trump who has the final say as staff, i really have no significant power in vc.

Good news though, having discussed with Trump what we should do we are bringing back the 16 stalls in a revised fashion :)

Will I be refunded for the stall I own currently???
Also yey
FMDIAMOND likes this post.
The best weaboo on the server
True Meme Lord

Postby cmvo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:06 pm

I’d like to propose a 150% refund plan as some do us had concepts planned and we’re executing. This is sticking to the traditional server precedent of a 150% refund for most callbacks.
Message me for start-up funding and investment opportunities!

Postby ~Satan » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Amoni wrote:

Y'all should have voted Hillary smh
6 people like this post.
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Postby Woof__ » Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:29 pm

~Satan wrote:
Amoni wrote:

Y'all should have voted Hillary smh

Hillary would've gotten us nuked

Postby RJMouse » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:57 pm

~Max wrote:whoever designed that shitty weird building Is a terrible designer...

shush, its a beautiful design, but not in the right place
2 people like this post.
RJMouse
"Just one of the boys"

Postby PrinceAdam » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:26 pm

RJMouse wrote:
~Max wrote:whoever designed that shitty weird building Is a terrible designer...

Just because you don't like the idea of the mall doesn't mean the design is bad. The design is really good. Its like saying an extremely modern house is ugly because its in the Kingdom of Haven. The house design is still good its just in the wrong place. So don't attack the design of the mall. The design of the mall is good.
3 people like this post.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:32 pm

PrinceAdam wrote:
RJMouse wrote:

Just because you don't like the idea of the mall doesn't mean the design is bad. The design is really good. Its like saying an extremely modern house is ugly because its in the Kingdom of Haven. The house design is still good its just in the wrong place. So don't attack the design of the mall. The design of the mall is good.

wow that was well said
2 people like this post.
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby UnboxingGold » Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:00 am

Prince Adam I do like the design of the building I think it’s cool it just doesn’t fit into vc it’s ugly in the setting that it’s in

Postby FMDIAMOND » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:59 pm

Well thanks everyone so much for you support! I’m actually amazed and thankful that we are going to get the stalls back! This is surely a new chapter in the story that is valley city. I hope all goes to plan with the reboot of the stalls! I’m also doubly glad that no flame wars started and everyone behaved sensible, optimistic and fair.

I’ll see you all soon! Have a great week and may fortune be in your favour!

~FM
4 people like this post.
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Previous