Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Thanks for fixing VC!

Thanks for fixing VC!

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Thanks for ruining VC!

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:04 pm

Staff is currently discussing on what to do.
4 people like this post.

Postby 4K606 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:31 pm

First of all, I own a front row "stall" per say in the new building~I dont have 800k. My highest bal wasn't even near 800k.

Now on to the point your making. I dont know why tf the vc market/stalls where removed, yes, 70% of them where evicted/innactive but couldn't you vc managers just of reauctioned them. An auction for those stalls takes literally no effort at all. Evict, take a pic of it, auction it.

#Bringemback
5 people like this post.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby FMDIAMOND » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:00 am

4K606 wrote:First of all, I own a front row "stall" per say in the new building~I dont have 800k. My highest bal wasn't even near 800k.

Now on to the point your making. I dont know why tf the vc market/stalls where removed, yes, 70% of them where evicted/innactive but couldn't you vc managers just of reauctioned them. An auction for those stalls takes literally no effort at all. Evict, take a pic of it, auction it.

#Bringemback

I meant 800k for a front row plot not the new shops

But yeah #bringemback
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby cmvo » Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:04 am

If we go to stalls, I better get a FAT fucking compensation amount for my shop.
5 people like this post.
Message me for start-up funding and investment opportunities!

Postby FMDIAMOND » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:00 am

cmvo wrote:If we go to stalls, I better get a FAT fucking compensation amount for my shop.

I'm sure that would be sorted out.
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby UnboxingGold » Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:37 am

i agree to go back to shops like stalls the building sucks i do have a shop behind it and traffic has defiantly gone done due to less traffic but that i dont care about i would always come to vc cause of that park/common area it was a nice place to hang out and buy stuff now its horrible and i hardly see players there its like swap city and city had a child and called it vc just horrible
3 people like this post.

Postby TLG_lost » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:00 am

cmvo wrote:If we go to stalls, I better get a FAT fucking compensation amount for my shop.

I’m all for them changing back but like cmvo said I better get a full refund or a partial one with a free stall, I paid almost 90k for the current stall I own I have only make 1k on sales almost all from 2 people buying my enchant books,
Also from what people are saying I don’t Think anyone wanted this change in the first place, but I still like the building it’s just in the wrong place
FMDIAMOND likes this post.
The best weaboo on the server
True Meme Lord

Postby 4K606 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:26 am

Create a poll fm
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby PrinceAdam » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:41 am

FMDIAMOND wrote:what is this big ugly building in the middle of vc?!?!? why are the stalls removed! what astounds me the most is that there was never meant to be a building there ever, there was support to be a park, which is why the VC stalls were implemented there, as a fun way of selling things with minimal impact on the front row buildings keeping their value and keeping the park. now those building are worth absolute shit, and why you ask!? because some smart person replaced 24 good stalls with 4 shitty shops even though almost every player opposed it, like why the hell would you remove a working system of shops to only kill a city and make 4 shops that only the richest can own. With the VC stalls players who didn't have 800,000F could have a little part of the front row market, it made VC alive and popular. now it is dead due to this monstrosity of a 'building'.

if you want to fix I say don't remove things that make people active.

I agree that the stalls were a little bit better. But you have to admit, the design of the building is pretty good, its not ugly. Don't attack the building just because it replaced the stalls.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby Amoni » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:11 pm

FMDIAMOND wrote:I really hope we can have our precious stalls back. They were amazing, it was like a mini RC exept people could afford stalls. Because these 24 stalls were a reason for 24 people to be active. And just because amoni is mayor doesn’t mean he has the power of Vito, it should of been a whole community decision, even that, like Zara said it should of been landmarked.

16* stalls and agreed i shouldn't and don't have VETO power, all decisions go through Trump who has the final say as staff, i really have no significant power in vc.

Good news though, having discussed with Trump what we should do we are bringing back the 16 stalls in a revised fashion :)
2 people like this post.
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

PreviousNext