Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion The Decline and Revival of HelloMiners: A Discussion

The Decline and Revival of HelloMiners: A Discussion

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: The Decline and Revival of HelloMiners: A Discussion

Postby Endershack » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:17 am

cmvo wrote:First off, imagine being a mod and missing the entire point of this post lol

Second, thank you, this (albeit a bit ironic considering you HAVE contributed to the problem) is the kind of positivity we need. I second the ideas you’ve put in and once again put myself forward as willing to purchase HelloMiners from Tedde if the opportunity presents itself, which would give staff the permissions they need to fix the server.

I also have volunteered in the past to handle marketing of the server but have either been ignored or shut down, and considering the fact I’m literally a marketing consultant IRL, i’m once again offering to handle that.

I understood the points that he made completely. They are constructive, although most have already been talked about. I did not "miss" anything that he said, I was interjecting.

He can't just talk to our community as a whole as if his actions weren't vile and insulting to the server. His reasoning for it is even worse, and the fact that he puts it in the same post which he tries to help the server.
~ManoMan likes this post.
OQIL 2019 1v1 Tournament: viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34138
<Mod ~Ender>
Former City Department Tier Evaluator
Department of Transportation Highway Committee
Admin of OQIL
1v1, 2v2, 3v3 Ironball Champion
iCentiPay Executive

Ironball Discord: https://discord.gg/kkgcRdF

Re: The Decline and Revival of HelloMiners: A Discussion

Postby Communist_Glory » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:45 pm

endershack more like endercrap.